• Nooo baby let me see your beautiful face
      Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
      Lol I wondered what you meant then reread it
      I meant hot as in heat of course but yeah probably fugly too
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• For my baby dog puppy letting me sleep all night.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• For life.

Comment

• My physical and mental health.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• My family and friends
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• TGI Black Friday

Comment

• For Saint Pancake. Had six pancakes for dinner to celebrate.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    For Saint Pancake. Had six pancakes for dinner to celebrate.
                    What's Saint pancake!! I want in on this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                      What's Saint pancake!! I want in on this lol
                      Some cartoon writer made it up years ago. It was about kids who didn't want to eat vegetables, so the grandfather insisted it was Saint Pancake that day, so they had to eat pancakes. When the father came home they were eating pancakes, while they had a pancake on their head and the father thought they all had gone crazy. I thought it was very funny.
                      So a few years ago I insisted we should celebrate this too (every year on the 29th of November). So that's what I did: eat pancakes with a pancake on my head. I posted a picture on Facebook and the likes are pouring in.
                      I also told the kids in class about Saint Pancake, so I wonder if any of them celebrated today. I hope to hear Monday that some did.

Comment

Some cartoon writer made it up years ago. It was about kids who didn't want to eat vegetables, so the grandfather insisted it was Saint Pancake that day, so they had to eat pancakes. When the father came home they were eating pancakes, while they had a pancake on their head and the father thought they all had gone crazy. I thought it was very funny.
                        So a few years ago I insisted we should celebrate this too (every year on the 29th of November). So that's what I did: eat pancakes with a pancake on my head. I posted a picture on Facebook and the likes are pouring in.
                        I also told the kids in class about Saint Pancake, so I wonder if any of them celebrated today. I hope to hear Monday that some did.
                        I love that. Seems a lot more fun than pancake Tuesday that we have over here!

Comment

Haha Jan jans en de kinderen toch?
                          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                            Haha Jan jans en de kinderen toch?
                            Ja, klopt!

Comment

• For Christmas music.

Comment

• Home and family.

Comment

• For a great dinner.

Comment

• For being healthy and for taking a nap here in the office.

Comment

• Nothing. I've exhausted all my savings paying for my mum's weekly kidney dialysis because her wack ass Insurance policy won't pay for sh!T. The company I work for is laying off half of its "redundant" employees in January and I'll be affected. Life has dealt me several blows since 2016 and I feel exhausted now. Sorry but this is the only place I felt I could vent.

Comment

• ^ I am so sorry to hear that sweetie! But of course you can vent here, feel free, and know your ukmix family is here for you! Hope everything works out for you, that things will get better for you. Praying you will find a new nice job soon and that your mom will get better <3
                                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Over the past 2/3 years I've been in a downward spiral and a month or 2 ago I decided it was enough.
                                          I gained a LOT of weight over that span of time. I went from 145 pounds and very fit to over 210 pounds.
                                          I lost 15 of them and I'm on track to going back to my old self, physically and mentally.
                                          Very grateful for the fact that I'm able to get myself together after being so sad and empty for so long.
                                          "Lift up your head
                                          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                            Nothing. I've exhausted all my savings paying for my mum's weekly kidney dialysis because her wack ass Insurance policy won't pay for sh!T. The company I work for is laying off half of its "redundant" employees in January and I'll be affected. Life has dealt me several blows since 2016 and I feel exhausted now. Sorry but this is the only place I felt I could vent.
                                            Poor boo, sorry to hear that. Let's hope you won't be affected by your companys decision and if you get affected then let's hope that you'll find a new (better) job soon. Let us know if things get too rough though, we'll try to help you out.
                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              Over the past 2/3 years I've been in a downward spiral and a month or 2 ago I decided it was enough.
                                              I gained a LOT of weight over that span of time. I went from 145 pounds and very fit to over 210 pounds.
                                              I lost 15 of them and I'm on track to going back to my old self, physically and mentally.
                                              Very grateful for the fact that I'm able to get myself together after being so sad and empty for so long.
                                              Yahs henny slay those pounds & the emptiness
                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Nothing. I've exhausted all my savings paying for my mum's weekly kidney dialysis because her wack ass Insurance policy won't pay for sh!T. The company I work for is laying off half of its "redundant" employees in January and I'll be affected. Life has dealt me several blows since 2016 and I feel exhausted now. Sorry but this is the only place I felt I could vent.
                                                That's so sad. Maybe you could find solace in music or other little things. Whenever I feel sad, there are songs (Can't Take That Away) to lift me up or there are always my pets. I feel so grateful for having them.

Comment

Crikey, you have had so much bad luck in the last few years, I really do feel for you.

You have such a massive heart for doing what you have done for your mum, I know we'd all like to think that we'd move heaven and earth to protect those closest to us, but given your job situation, it's an even more beautiful thing to do.

I hope 2020 is a kinder year for you DOSSOME and that things significantly improve - are you definitely going to be made redundant? Or is it still under review? (e.g. can you do things to influence the decision).

Comment

• Blueberry pie, simple things

Comment

• Christmas holiday started today!

Comment

• I would feel grateful for not hearing "Last Christmas" in any of its versions ever again...
                                                        jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

• Same goes for AIWFCIY...
                                                          jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

• Grateful for lots of Christmas music.

Comment

• This will be very corny....but I'm grateful to be alive another day. Another day to turn things around! Today could be the day where something great happens!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X