Today I Felt Grateful For...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Today I Felt Grateful For...

Grateful for all the memories I have of my Father, when we were together when I was a boy and went to the park, to him taking me to the pool as a teen, to the last time I saw him and had a great time and I didn't know that was to be the last time I hugged him.
    He passed away on the first week of December.
    I will love you forever.

Comment

• Spending time with my Godchild. First we went out for lunch. Next we went to the movies (he wanted to see The Grinch). Last we went to our house for dinner (fries). He was really grateful. Such a good kid.

Also grateful for having internet after one week without...
      (Only had 4G on my phone, but no wifi at home...)
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
        Grateful for all the memories I have of my Father, when we were together when I was a boy and went to the park, to him taking me to the pool as a teen, to the last time I saw him and had a great time and I didn't know that was to be the last time I hugged him.
        He passed away on the first week of December.
        I will love you forever.
        This was lovely. My condolences.

Comment

• ... coming home from a 3 day trip in Spain.

Despite the fact I had a great time there I MISSED my own apartment so much!!

I shared the room with a friend for a couple nights and it bothered me not having booked a room for myself in advance.

I really really like having my own bedroom.
          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Lol.... For the return of Westlife! I'm so lovin their new song lol well it gave me bucketloads of good vibes ;)
            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

For my favorite aunt and uncle coming over to visit us (they are not actually family though).

Comment

Chocolate doughnuts. I ate three. The round kind with chocolate filling and sugar on top not the ring kind.

Comment

• A colleague made me egg salade for lunch. And two kids in my class made me vegetable soup after school.
                  I'm so well looked after.

Comment

• Today I felt greateful for not giving a fk about what anyone thinks. We have too many bishes who are sensitive about everything
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• For going out with dinner to treat friends.

Comment

• For having good health.

Just found out one of my friends who is younger than me had a testicular tumor and had to be operated urgently and he almost died

Comment

• For it being Sunday. No obligations.

Comment

• well because today us mothers day - MY MOM of course!! & also my whole FAMILY as well!! i LOVE THEM ALL soooo much!! 😍😍😊😊❤❤

Comment

• For having lovely memories of Thailand. One of the best holidays ever.

Comment

• For completing my final exam ever and therefore finishing my Commerce degree after 5 long years

Comment

• For chocolate chip digestive biscuits dipped in tea.

Comment

• For two wonderful children with my lovely wife and the life we have. Worked for it with her and we get to earn the rewards, which is a great feeling.

Also for the glass of white wine in my hand as work was kind of a load to bear today.
                                    Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• For the sunshine.

Comment

• The UKMix fam reading this message!!!
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Getting a few hours of sleep.

Comment

• i feel greatful for today (& EVERY DAY MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, & JOB!! 😍😍😀😀💓💓😎😎👐👐👍👍

Comment

• Grateful for Tuesday and Thursday and (coming) Saturday for watching Eurovision with friends.

Comment

• waking up to another day. God is awesome!!!

Comment

• ...of all that I’ve earned

Comment

• Gratefull for my contract being renewed for a few months!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X