Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ludichris
    replied
    Bicycles! I am back to riding 40+ miles per week after not cycling seriously for over 12 months. It feels great to be back at it.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    One week holiday

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    My little niece being born

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
    my boyfriend who is a big help at the very moment with me only being to use one hand as my left one is broken. These past few days I realized how many things are very hard to do with only one hand.
    I know all about it. Can't imagine how someone who is single would get dressed among lots of other things.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    my boyfriend who is a big help at the very moment with me only being to use one hand as my left one is broken. These past few days I realized how many things are very hard to do with only one hand.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Life, I guess.

Watch It's a Sin and you'll feel the same.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Not limited to cities... The violence came a day after anti-curfew rioters torched a coronavirus testing facility in the Dutch fishing village of Urk.
    Well, Urk... is a very "special" place...

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    For living in a village. (Can't believe the news with all these "people" rioting in cities...)
    Not limited to cities... The violence came a day after anti-curfew rioters torched a coronavirus testing facility in the Dutch fishing village of Urk.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For living in a village. (Can't believe the news with all these "people" rioting in cities...)

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Health. I got my physical results Friday before last and it would appear that I'm likely to continue existing into the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For seeing my hand getting better by the week. (I broke my hand a few months ago.)

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    For Co-op Food and it's "Irresistible" range for bringing me so much food joy on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For it being Trump's last full day as president of the DSA. (Divided States of America)

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For testing negative for covid19.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For having the cast removed from my hand. Hope it will heal now without it.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    For Trump serving OUT - OUT in the election

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Kamala Harris

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For my husband. Appreciate him even more now I've broken my hand and need his help.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Hearing from Hejira today.

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    New things. Thanks to the artists/songwriters, authors, journalists, posters, cooks, manufacturers, staff etc for creating something new that I have enjoyed consuming today.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I feel greatful for life and good health and being able to make the best of this new normal in 2020.
    I also feel greatful for not feeling hate and bitterness in my heart daily or feel the need to bully people online or make snide remarks about others.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Enjoying UKMIX. Putting people in the ignore list really makes this forum more fun for me.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Today I felt grateful for...family.

You cannot put a price on time spent with loved ones.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Today I Felt Grateful For...having had a haircut!

One of the normalities in life that I missed during lockdown.
    Same here! I had a haircut for the first time in over six months today and I feel so lighter!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    For our neighbours. Always helping out when needed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X