Where did you get them from in the end?

Comment

Re: Theatre

Today Tix App.
            M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
              Today Tix App.
              Excellent. Iíve downloaded the app so may go tomorrow to the matinee.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                Today Tix App.
                Excellent. Iíve downloaded the app so may go tomorrow to the matinee.
                Do - itís amazing. We were bang in the middle of the front row. That OíHara woman makes singing look so freaking easy, as if itís not even a challenge.
                M08T10

Comment

Done it. Seat A7 in the stalls for £22, absolute bargain.

Comment

Done it. Seat A7 in the stalls for £22, absolute bargain.
                    Have fun

Iím off to see Book of Mormon this afternoon. I just hope the mother appreciates it... sheís not a God fearing woman thankfully
                    M08T10

Comment

I feel like people would either love Book of Mormon or just not appreciate it in the slightest.

Comment

Wow. That was one of the best musicals Iíve ever seen, I havenít even seen the film so had no idea what to expect. The whole cast were fantastic, especially OíHara and Watanabe as the leads, so funny and charming. Shout out to my girl Naoko whom I simply love it anything but I didnít realise she could sing that well until now. Iíd only ever seen her in clips from Avenue Q and this was much more demanding.

Comment

Wow. That was one of the best musicals Iíve ever seen, I havenít even seen the film so had no idea what to expect. The whole cast were fantastic, especially OíHara and Watanabe as the leads, so funny and charming. Shout out to my girl Naoko whom I simply love it anything but I didnít realise she could sing that well until now. Iíd only ever seen her in clips from Avenue Q and this was much more demanding.
                          I canít find a single fault with it. It will never be my favourite musical but I appreciate the chance to see some amazing performers making the effort to come to the UK, to perform such a classic in such an historic venue.

But I love being so close the actors... you feel right up in amongst it all. Glad to have ticked another R&H musical off the list though
                          M08T10

Comment

I feel like people would either love Book of Mormon or just not appreciate it in the slightest.

I agree, but I love it. Thankfully so did the Mother. But then some bright sod made her remember we were around the corner from Oxford Street so we ended up handbag shopping after... ah well, hasa diga eebowai.
                            M08T10

Comment

I agree, but I love it. Thankfully so did the Mother. But then some bright sod made her remember we were around the corner from Oxford Street so we ended up handbag shopping after... ah well, hasa diga eebowai.
                              It felt weird that we were so close to each other this afternoon. I wouldíve love to have met your Mum. Gald she enjoyed BoM.

Comment

It felt weird that we were so close to each other this afternoon. I wouldíve love to have met your Mum. Gald she enjoyed BoM.

I know, you were quite literally only around the corner (and up the street a bit). I did see people coming away from the Palladium with programmes and thought anyone of them could have been you
                                M08T10

Comment

Anyway, these have been my only trips to the theatre this year and it has been nice to get back into it. Iím desperate to see a really good play now.
                                  M08T10

Comment

I agree. I just love musicals so much that I find it odd to go to a theatre and not hear singing. My Mum went to the Orlando Bloom one and said it was brilliant, plus you get to see him naked so that's a bonus.

Comment

Iíd like to see the Orlando one, but weíve all seen him naked so itís not a huge draw for me. Iíve exhausted myself with Harry Potter to the point I need a lengthy break from that too.

I hear talk Hello Dolly is coming to the Palladium next year so I should probably just save for that as Iíd quite happily pay big for that - Iím gagging to see it, especially if Bette can be tempted back. Iíd like to see it with Bernadette Peters too, but Iíll wait for discounts then
                                      M08T10

Comment

So I hear Sally Field is coming to do a play in London... just take my money now
                                        M08T10

Comment

I saw Thriller yesterday. Not a massive MJ fan but I enjoyed it, it was more of a tribute concert than anything else. I liked that they had some Jackson 5 stuff in there.

Comment

I saw Thriller yesterday. Not a massive MJ fan but I enjoyed it, it was more of a tribute concert than anything else. I liked that they had some Jackson 5 stuff in there.
                                            Never seen it. It was supposed to be closed - announced and everything - then he died and itís been going strong ever since. I just think itís a shame that it takes up a west end theatre, when so many better things could be there.

Iím off to see Captain Poldark in his play next weekend and Jeremy Jordan (Smash/Supergirl/Broadway) in concert too. Love him
                                            M08T10

Comment

Oh and I bought my Sally Field ticket. Okay so not for her play, but sheís ĎIn conversationí to promote her biography. Why wait until 2019 to see her?
                                              M08T10

Comment

I saw Company yesterday and itís INSANELY brilliant. One of the best casts Iíve seen in a musical. Patti LuPone was amazing but has a fight on her hands as she is already being (surprisingly) upstaged by Jonathan Bailey.
                                                M08T10

Comment

Went to Mamma Mia with my sis a week ago. Loved it, even though i already knew the story. Abba songs are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie
                                                    Went to Mamma Mia with my sis a week ago. Loved it, even though i already knew the story. Abba songs are amazing!
                                                    that's awesome
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie

Seen it three times now and itís such a fun show. I think the film adaptation is far superior though - the sets and location really add a lot to it all. But the story is just genius. Shame about Mamma Mia 2
                                                      M08T10

Comment

^ Haha yeah. But i never expected the second film to be as brilliant as the first one so that helps

Comment

Mamma Mia is a cheesily enjoyable show, cheap and cheerful.

I still need to see Company but, as I work in theatre, Iím rarely able to get the right time off to see it.

Comment

I still need to see Company but, as I work in theatre, Iím rarely able to get the right time off to see it.
                                                            Oh, which one? Do you get to watch the production? You must see Company, itís up there as possibly the best since Glenn did her Norma Desmond revival.
                                                            M08T10

Comment

Oh, which one? Do you get to watch the production? You must see Company, itís up there as possibly the best since Glenn did her Norma Desmond revival.
                                                              I work at the Victoria Palace and, yes, Iíve now seen Hamilton countless times. The first act 14 and the second act 20, still love it though.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X