• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I love desserts. But I always have to watch my main course as I can't eat a dessert when the main course is too much.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Re: Food Feud - Battle Of The Courses!

I could eat grilled chicken everyday.
        Never enough
        YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

For some reason I seem to have a separate section in my stomach for dessert. No matter how much I eat of the main course and how full I am, I can always eat dessert afterwards.
          last.fm

Comment

I loved the main plus the dessert/s!

Comment

• One thing I am missing during this coronavirus lockdown is Chinese food. :(

I went to Tesco and they have a range of Chinese cuisine - and they had prawn toast! Can't stand prawns but love prawn toast.

Comment

• Are none of your locals delivering?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  Are none of your locals delivering?
                  I've not actually thought about looking further afield than my local Chinese which is 2 mins away. They've opted to shut their doors - felt super sorry for them as they'd already had a massive decline in business back when people inextricably thought that COVID-19 was something all Chinese people were affected by...

Might have a look tonight see whether there's any other takeaways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

had a massive decline in business back when people inextricably thought that COVID-19 was something all Chinese people were affected by...
                    Are people really this f*cking dumb? God

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      One thing I am missing during this coronavirus lockdown is Chinese food. :(

I went to Tesco and they have a range of Chinese cuisine - and they had prawn toast! Can't stand prawns but love prawn toast.
                      Weirdly enough, I’m quite similar with prawns - not a massive fan at all but prawns on toast is my favourite from a Chinese.

Thank heavens my local is still delivering. Chinese never quite tastes the same from a supermarket.

Comment

• Drove by my local Chinese, and their shutters are up - omg, think they might be open!

Comment

• I love salads

Comment

Working...
                          X