Sugar Drunk High

Chaotic Masc

Comment

None of this.
      DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Also none... or a mixture of like five of them

Comment

Im on the Lawful side but then again, none of these descriptions hit the spot.
          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

None of the above

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
              None of this.
              Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              None of the above
              Yep, a bit of everything, but I'm not even at 50% of any of these.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

A bit of True Neutral, a bit of Chaotic Masc

And why did Chaotic Fem have to be black? ugh

Comment

A mixture I would say.

But the one that fits most to me is definitely Lawful Neutral.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

A mix, but none really fits.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I'm the hairy fat one. Well I used to be fat... but who knows... maybe i will get fat again.
                      My Chart

Comment

Most pf these descriptions are off but i guess im the closest to lawful neutral
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

Lawful Neutral is the closest fit for me.

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                          And why did Chaotic Fem have to be black? ugh
                          I was thinking this, too!
                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Humans love categories and labels Im probably a mixture of all three neutral guys but lean more right with politics I think.
                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

none

Comment

This is ridiculous but the end tag of all of them is so catty!!

Im probably A Lawful combo
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

It's of course purely meant for fun, but no one would come up with the idea of a 'What type of straight are you?' survey, so I don't really know what to think of... On the other hand, we mathematicians love categorizing things, so who am I to judge ? Maybe lawful neutral?

Anyway, who's the 'guy who just happens to be gay without any notable gay personality'? Is it the 'true neutral'?
                                  ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

The only chaotic thing is this image lol

I guess I fit more into the Chaotic Neutral stereotype, but I'm a mixture of all fems and neutrals.

My bf fits more into the neutral masc category.

Comment

None of the above
                                      Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                      #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                        None of the above
                                        You're definitely a chaotic fem.

Comment

Id say Lawful Fem is the nearest description.
                                          1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

True Neutral

I love sitcoms + small dogs (own them)

But I'm ready to settle down, had my fun period when I was 16 to 22, that's enough.
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              You're definitely a chaotic fem.
                                              Nope. Keep wishing tho.

Online persona =/= real life persona.
                                              Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                              #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                                                Humans love categories and labels Im probably a mixture of all three neutral guys but lean more right with politics I think.
                                                You think?
                                                "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                                                Last.FM
                                                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                                  You think?
                                                  Well I was never interested in anything political but started developing an interest recently, still figuring out what all of these vague labels mean and I am finding that people are too quick to lump someone in one of these camps and forget the nuance in peoples thinking and that it really isn't just black and white.

I say I think because the more info I read and videos I watch on how people on both sides tend to think/behave the more I don't want to keep this interest anymore but if I had to pick a "side" I'd pick the less overly liberal bunch, they seem more rational and grounded, the liberal lot just seem crazy to me in general maybe I'm just watching the wrong videos I dunno.

I don't really like talking about this stuff on here anymore though as it's not really the place for it, it just descends into shit very quickly but I thought I'd answer you.
                                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X