No announcement yet.

What type of gay are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would warmly recommend you ContraPoints! She explains all the lib stuff in a very simple way and has amazing visuals. Also, she will very often discuss/debunk many aspects step by step. Give her a try, she might be the right one. r
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I have a question for the more analytically thinking users among you: When it comes to someone's identity, regardless of hetero- or homosexuality, it's always a mix of self-perception and perception by others (including potential partners). For the more masculine identities, this may include going to the gym on a regular base, for the more fem-leaning identities, this may mean the application of make-up. I hope that I don't generalize too much, but what most homosexual men like about a potential partner are traditionally masculine traits, physically and in character. Regarding the more fem-leaning types, they are biologically male and (besides maybe the neutral fem type) feel comfortable with their masculinity but do incorpate traits that are considered traditionally female regarding their looks and/or interests. Each to their own, I guess, but this makes me wonder whether there is actually a dating market for the fem types and, if yes, who's the type of man to pick such a partner in particular. Is it bisexual men wanting to find a way to combine the best of both worlds? Is it the masc types in an 'opposites attract' way? Or maybe fem guys that like a partner with a similar identity? Any ideas from you guys?
      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

I’m a lawful fem lmao
        Fiat 500

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          I have a question for the more analytically thinking users among you: When it comes to someone's identity, regardless of hetero- or homosexuality, it's always a mix of self-perception and perception by others (including potential partners). For the more masculine identities, this may include going to the gym on a regular base, for the more fem-leaning identities, this may mean the application of make-up. I hope that I don't generalize too much, but what most homosexual men like about a potential partner are traditionally masculine traits, physically and in character. Regarding the more fem-leaning types, they are biologically male and (besides maybe the neutral fem type) feel comfortable with their masculinity but do incorpate traits that are considered traditionally female regarding their looks and/or interests. Each to their own, I guess, but this makes me wonder whether there is actually a dating market for the fem types and, if yes, who's the type of man to pick such a partner in particular. Is it bisexual men wanting to find a way to combine the best of both worlds? Is it the masc types in an 'opposites attract' way? Or maybe fem guys that like a partner with a similar identity? Any ideas from you guys?
          I should ask my husband sometime. I am more fem, while people who first meet my other half usually think he's straight. Although I haven't dated other men, I don't think I fall for masculine types perse. In fact, I think if someone is "too masculine", it's a turn off. There are not many straight guys I would be attracted to.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I‘m the type of gay that studies, if that’s a thang.
            DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
              I‘m the type of gay that studies, if that’s a thang.
              Most gheys study, henny. We are actually the most highly educated part of society. This is also why straights dislike us. Jealousy is uglee.
              Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
              #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

A mix of all the neutrals lol

Comment

Working...
                X