Do you have a horrible hairline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a horrible hairline?

What's the tea on your hairline? Is it receding? Is it still pretty?

Sugar Drunk High

Is that photo a recent one or taken a while ago? I believe that her constant hair bleaching is not doing her scalp health any favours, so she should skip it for a while. She actually has had the chance to do so as her character on 'A Star Is Born' happens to be dark-haired.
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

mine is not good
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

no, my hair is flawless.
        My Chart

Comment

I wish I could afford a hair transplant

Comment

The entire male side of my family is bald - my days with hair are numbered. :(

Comment

I think my hairline is fine for now.
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

My hairline is like a coast of Norway. Ive named it Fjord.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Is that photo a recent one or taken a while ago? I believe that her constant hair bleaching is not doing her scalp health any favours, so she should skip it for a while. She actually has had the chance to do so as her character on 'A Star Is Born' happens to be dark-haired.
                  that was taken after her Oscar's win I think so it's very recent
                  Sugar Drunk High

Comment

We do suffer receding hair in my family, but according to my hairdresser, your hair gene comes from your motherís father - so things arenít going to be a disaster for me.

Iíve always said Iíll have a hair transplant when needed though. Maybe alongside the Botox for my 40th birthday in like 50 years.
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I misread the thread title and was going to say Ryan Air

Comment

Nope and even if I did, hair transplants were invented for a reason.

Actually one of my former work friends got a transplant like 10 months ago and it paid off since he looks so much better and younger, and he seems happier and more confident, too.
                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                        98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                          I wish I could afford a hair transplant
                          So I've saved up a bit of cash and I had a consultation today. I contacted this particular clinic in Turkey as I know a guy who had a transplant done with them and honestly I was even pleased with the results. They've offered me a really good deal, including a 3 nights stay in a hotel and airport transfers. The closest date they've given me is in 9 days and I'm unbelievably tempted!

I was wondering if anyone here has had a transplant or know anyone who has?

Comment

One of my good friends has had two (in England) - he loved his first one but was disappointed with the second one. I’ve heard of a lot of people going to Turkey for them lately!

Comment

My hair fell out due to stress when I was around 18. Literally woke up to find my pillow covered with hair. It caused me a lot of sadness around that time but now I couldn't be bothered. It still grows out all over my skull but very patchy so I just decided years ago to shave it and rock the buzzcut. I look better without hair honestly, when I look back at old pictures I don't think my hair ever suited me so maybe it was just nature's way of fixing things.

Comment

I have a good hairline, but a bald spot in the back. Oh well.

I go on different hikes/tours. When I see pictures published of the hikes/tours, my bald spot can always be seen! LOL

Comment

It’s good but I’m afraid that my long hair & manbun are making it recede gradually. I haven’t noticed it but maybe it’s just cause it’s so subtle.

I never pull my hair too tight while doing the bun so hopefully it’s fine.
                                  last.fm

Comment

My hairline isn't even a thing anymore It's non existent.
                                    I don't care anymore, my head is shaped so that I can work a shaved skull but I did lose my hair WAY too early starting at age 18/19. Stress is a weird thing.

Edit: Oh I already posted in this thread

Comment

What hairline? This post is triggering and homophobic! I am calling 911!

My hairline is sporadic....so is my beard.

Comment

No, my hairline is good. I do have a high forehead though always had.
                                        My hair is really thick, like horse hair and it is getting long now. After another ten weeks of growth it is going to look pretty wild.
                                        But, I got some man-bands today to control it a bit when I feel the need !!

Comment

Working...
                                        X