Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Self-explanatory - where do you see yourself, both personally and professionally, in 5 years time?

The world is changing at such a rapid pace, so consider the environmental impacts (a second Trump term, the environment, Brexit and the EU further imploding etc).

Not one of the most annoying job interview questions getting its own thread
    Last edited by aRat; Sun June 9th, 2019, 17:06.
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

I hope that in 5 years I will be director of a branch in the company that I work now with good salary which will allow me to buy a property in Berlin . Hope that I will have a child by that time with my second half. Also I hope to visit more concerts and enjoy life more.

Comment

God knows. I don’t know where I see myself in five months I don’t really plan for the long-term because the world is stupidly unpredictable right now.

Where would I like to be? Home-owner, married, job satisfaction and a doubled salary.
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Through with my 2nd study programme, living in my own home, ideally in a long-term relationship with family plans, happy in life and in my job, at least 2 close friends...
          When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
          Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
          (Maren Morris)

Comment

My sole aim is to be happy in five years' time. Not sure yet what exactly that'll look like.
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              God knows. I don’t know where I see myself in five months I don’t really plan for the long-term because the world is stupidly unpredictable right now.
              See, I'm with you on this - I wondered if it was just me. Years and Years has only exacerbated this for me.

Comment

Also best laid plans rarely work out... life can throw a curveball that changes everything at any time!
                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Herdion View Post
                  I hope that in 5 years I will be director of a branch in the company that I work now with good salary which will allow me to buy a property in Berlin . Hope that I will have a child by that time with my second half. Also I hope to visit more concerts and enjoy life more.
                  Enjoy life more... Maybe you shouldn't go for the director job, the good salary and the kid?
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Probably stuck where I am today lol.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      I can relate. Also, I feel like I am in a job interview.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        I think life changes more than you probably realise.
                        The other day I was looking through my photobook of last year and there was no page I could have made with photo's of this year.

Comment

Buggered if I know

Hopefully I’ll have done my masters and be working in storyline development in TV. That’s this week’s day dream anyway
                          M08T10

Comment

Oh my god I‘m going to be at university then. Scary.

I don’t think that’s the most interesting part of your life so there you go.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              Oh my god I‘m going to be at university then. Scary.

I don’t think that’s the most interesting part of your life so there you go.
                              University is the best part of life. Enjoy every single second of it and never say no to anything.
                              M08T10

Comment

Is someone offering me a job here?
                                Debt free. Enjoying life. Traveling. Wining and dining. Living THAT fabulous life!!!
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  University is the best part of life. Enjoy every single second of it and never say no to anything.
                                  And we mean ANYTHING!!!
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

In the arms of my baby
                                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I see myself married, very happy, and maybe with child.

I am so open to all of these things now. Just have to make sure my coin is up to par.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

5 years older

Comment

In 5 years, I will most likely move to a different country. I have been eyeing Argentina, but only if its economy gets better. If it doesn't get better, for now I will consider Canada, Chile, Australia. I don't feel strongly about any of them though.
                                          Originally posted by WhatTheHell
                                          Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

I don't like to think that far ahead. I'm literally (and yes this may sound very cliché) living by the day.
                                            I've gone through such stressful and depressing times over the past 10 years because I thought I had to cater to 'expectations'.
                                            I've always had an anxiety disorder and I've learned that, for me, wanting to live up to certain expectations really trigger panic attacks and long periods of depression.
                                            Not to say that I don't have any goals and ambitions, obviously I do, but I don't want to force myself to HAVE to meet these goals.
                                            Just working everyday on trying to get where I want to be, but I stopped planning longterm.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

either homeless or a clown (or both)
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                either homeless or a clown (or both)
                                                I've been a clown. Loved it.

Comment

I will have married, have my twin boys... and live in a house in my old hometown.

But if the far right movements continue to gain in popularity... i might end up in an extermination camp and be killed soon after. so... who knows.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

[MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]: The drama ^^ . But you better invite me to your wedding or I'll be mad .
                                                    When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
                                                    Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
                                                    (Maren Morris)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X