Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasts

Hello friends! Does anyone regularly listen to any podcasts? Let share them here!

I regularly listen to The Read, a pop culture podcast hosted by two African American LGBTQ individuals.
    I also listen to Six Minutes, which is a radio drama about the Anders family. I need to catch up on that one.

Otherwise, I like random paranormal podcasts or true crime podcasts.

I might check out the Read. I sometimes have to drive long distances to go to work, and a good podcast always helps to keep me entertained. The only podcast I follow is Alaska and Willam's Drag Race podcast. They do a great job with it.
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
      Otherwise, I like random paranormal podcasts or true crime podcasts.
      The best!
      Aside from some random German podcasts (Baywatch Berlin, Gemischtes Hack..), that's basically all I listen to.

Comment

I started listening to Scam Goddess, Why Won’t You Date Me, Morbid and Supernatural regularly. To help me sleep I listen to Nothing Much Happens, Sleep with Me and Best Smooth Jazz.

Supernatural is part paranormal part true crime. It’s pretty good.

I still try and listen to random podcasts. I am not really interested in podcasts by Drag Queens though.
        Last edited by dylonj; Mon May 18, 2020, 02:04.

Comment

I listen to wrestling podcasts every week.
          • 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff
          • Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            I listen to wrestling podcasts every week.
            Isn't that more of a visual thing? Singlets and all?

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Isn't that more of a visual thing? Singlets and all?
              Ah, well it's good for that also! But as an entertainment business, you'll rarely find anything more interesting than the behind-the-scenes wrestling business.

Comment

I have been experimenting with setting up podcasts for an entertainment agency and have found the number of platforms along with their various costs bewildering.

Just thought that some of the music / entertainment folk on here would be able to give me some topper tips please?

As a beginner are there some top-rated free platforms to use while learning the ropes?
                Last edited by sandishore; Fri September 4, 2020, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by sandishore View Post
                  I have been experimenting with setting up podcasts and have found the number of platforms along with their various costs bewildering.

Just thought that some of the music / entertainment folk on here would be able to give me some topper tips please?

As a beginner are there some top-rated free platforms to use while learning the ropes?
                  The anchor app is a good free option. If you are recording from home get a good mic. There are pics that can plug into your phone. Check out amazon.

Comment

• sandishore
                    sandishore commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for pointing to Anchor - will dip my toes in the water.

@sandishore no prob! Post a link here when you are ready to share it.

Comment

Working...
                  X