Isolation Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isolation Tanks

after watching one of the episodes of the most recent TBBT season, I got interested in using an isolation tank just like Amy and Sheldon did.
    suffering from depression and insecurity for years, I really want to try this method of wellness and relaxation.

Luckily enough, there is surprisingly one place in my city where you can use them.

Have you ever used isolation tanks? How is the use of it?
    Did you feel better after using it?

Discuss.

I nearly deleted this thread and banned you because I presumed this was a spam topic advertising isolation tanks when I saw the thread title . Luckily I saw it was a regular user who started the topic before I completed the action.

I feel like I'd enjoy this. Looked it up and there's somewhere you can do it in my city, but it's more expensive than I thought it would be.
    late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
      I nearly deleted this thread and banned you because I presumed this was a spam topic advertising isolation tanks when I saw the thread title . Luckily I saw it was a regular user who started the topic before I completed the action.

I feel like I'd enjoy this. Looked it up and there's somewhere you can do it in my city, but it's more expensive than I thought it would be.
      A friend of mine does this once a month and loves it.

Comment

I tried it this week and it gave me life.

It was for one hour. At first, I thought what would I do in that hour? But the time went by so fast. I had the chance to think about so many things - but at the same time I feel like I thought about literally nothing. It was a great experience. Expensive, though. 100,00 EUR for one hour of using one of these isolation tanks!

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X