He was on Like a Prayer.
    I know, still never liked him

Just as i never liked Eminem
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I know, still never liked him

Just as i never liked Eminem
      Feminem is double trouble: he’s made countless homophobic remarks AND he hates black women.

Probably the reason why he’s teased Kween for so long.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' was perfectly promoted from start to finish. I also liked the way her team introduced the era with different lead singles in different places ('No hay igual' in Latin America, 'Promiscuous' in Northern America, 'Maneater' in Europe) and gave each of the 7 (!) singles their time to shine. More artists should learn from this strategy.
        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
        and everything you stand for?
        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Are we still pretending Prince wasn't a self hating gay? Love him. But it's the Truth.
          Isn't it a bit stereotypical to assume that he's a gay just because he fell into the more feminine spectrum? I mean, there are masculine gay men and feminine straight men.
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' was perfectly promoted from start to finish. I also liked the way her team introduced the era with different lead singles in different places ('No hay igual' in Latin America, 'Promiscuous' in Northern America, 'Maneater' in Europe) and gave each of the 7 (!) singles their time to shine. More artists should learn from this strategy.
            Yeah that was a perfectly orchestrated era. She was HUGE and everyone had a favorite song.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Wow I'm dumb. I never knew Prince worked on Like a Prayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                Wow I'm dumb. I never knew Prince worked on Like a Prayer.
                This page explains his involvement in the song: http://www.princevault.com/index.php...=Like_A_Prayer

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                  Wow I'm dumb. I never knew Prince worked on Like a Prayer.
                  Yep, uncredited guitar on LAP song itself (only the beginning on the album version, maxi single contains more of his guitar playing), Keep It Together and Act of Contrition and they have a duet (Love Song, co-written and co-produced), which most fans hate, but I find it great IMHO.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' was perfectly promoted from start to finish. I also liked the way her team introduced the era with different lead singles in different places ('No hay igual' in Latin America, 'Promiscuous' in Northern America, 'Maneater' in Europe) and gave each of the 7 (!) singles their time to shine. More artists should learn from this strategy.
                    Yeah ... if only the music quality could match the brilliance of the marketing strategy though

Nelly’s best albums and music will always belong to her first two eras
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      Yep, uncredited guitar on LAP song itself (only the beginning on the album version, maxi single contains more of his guitar playing), Keep It Together and Act of Contrition and they have a duet (Love Song, co-written and co-produced), which most fans hate, but I find it great IMHO.
                      Prince can kiss my ass. LAP is brilliant because of Madonna and Patrick Leonard

#ungratefulbitchmode
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        #ungratefulbitchmode
                        #unrelatedtothetalkmode
                        #sofrustratedmode
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          #unrelatedtothetalkmode
                          #sofrustratedmode
                          Donald Trump > Prince though

Comment

Donald Trump > Prince though
                            One is a god in the black community, the other is the antichrist.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              One is a god in the black community, the other is the antichrist.
                              North Korea > Prince

Comment

North Korea > Prince
                                Next is Bin Laden, I’m assuming?

Comment

Next is Bin Laden, I’m assuming?
                                  Nope.

Next is:

A Serbian Film > Prince

Comment

Nope.

Next is:

A Serbian Film > Prince
                                    So Glitter > Prince?

Comment

So Glitter > Prince?
                                      Yes, Confirmed.

Glitter > Prince

Comment

Yes, Confirmed.

Glitter > Prince
                                        GOAT > Prince?

Comment

GOAT > Prince?
                                          Yes. I confirm.

GOAT > Prince

Comment

• I'm so confused
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

GOAT > Prince?
                                              Here's the true Goat of the music biz

Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                I'm so confused
                                                #meToo

Comment

• Istg Mariah & Beyoncé music is so hard to sing

Comment

Loose and it its singles became the new national anthem of Germany. <3 Say it Right alone is better than... GOAT.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• "Say It Right" is the most overrated cr*p Nelly Furtado ever released. "Maneater" was the best single from that album.

Her best singles belong to her first two eras though .. With "Turn Off The Light" being the greatest one and a pop masterpiece, followed by "I'm Like A Bird", "On The Radio", "Powerless", "Explode" and "Try".

Comment

• stevyy’s GOAT hateration is coming out again.

The first five seconds of GOAT alone... you know the rest.

Comment

"Say It Right" is the most overrated cr*p Nelly Furtado ever released. "Maneater" was the best single from that album.

Her best singles belong to her first two eras though .. With "Turn Off The Light" being the greatest one and a pop masterpiece, followed by "I'm Like A Bird", "On The Radio", "Powerless", "Explode" and "Try".
                                                          GOAT > Say It Right?

Comment

GOAT > Say It Right?
                                                            GOAT > Say It Right > Prince

Comment

GOAT > Say It Right > Prince
                                                              Say It Right > GOAT > Prince > Ellen
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X