Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Say It Right > GOAT > Prince > Ellen
    GOAT...is not the best Mariah's single tbh (though it's one of the most unintentionally hilarious music videos).
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Not sure where to post it, so I do it here: I'm looking for a synth pop song by a male singer with a deep voice. The chorus goes like 'when I sometimes close my eyes' towards its end. Could anyone help me?
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

GOAT...is not the best Mariah's single tbh (though it's one of the most unintentionally hilarious music videos).
        What was funnier to you: Kween’s emotional connectivity to the song to the point where she had legitimate tears rolling down her eyes or the iconik, extravagant wedding scenery?
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          What was funnier to you: Kween’s emotional connectivity to the song to the point where she had legitimate tears rolling down her eyes or the iconik, extravagant wedding scenery?
          that shower scene is iconic.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Not sure where to post it, so I do it here: I'm looking for a synth pop song by a male singer with a deep voice. The chorus goes like 'when I sometimes close my eyes' towards its end. Could anyone help me?
            If it is an 80s band, then I can only think of

Comment

that shower scene is iconic.
              Smartest thing you’ve ever said.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• heppolo : Yes, that was it. I heard it on the radio recently and crazy that they are still playing it 30 years after its release considering that it wasn't even that much of a hit back in the day. Thanks!
                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                and everything you stand for?
                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  heppolo : Yes, that was it. I heard it on the radio recently and crazy that they are still playing it 30 years after its release considering that it wasn't even that much of a hit back in the day. Thanks!
                  Definitely. Camouflage had bigger hits (and arguably better songs).

Comment

• The person that did Katy's halftime show special effects deserves every award known to man

Comment

• Another day, another trash ass JT remark.
                      https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalind...parenting-is-n

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                        The person that did Katy's halftime show special effects deserves every award known to man
                        This was a piece of sh*t. Sorry.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Another day, another trash ass JT remark.
                          https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalind...parenting-is-n
                          Why are u keeping tabs on JT wtf

No one currT
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Why are u keeping tabs on JT wtf

No one currT
                            I ain’t checking for no appropriators but the front page of Google News is apparently.

Welome back boo! Also, I’m glad you came back on the 15th anniversary of the GOAT video, what else matters?

Comment

I ain’t checking for no appropriators but the front page of Google News is apparently.

Welome back boo! Also, I’m glad you came back on the 15th anniversary of the GOAT video, what else matters?
                              I ain't playing that again for now. A tragedy like Corona is enough at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

This was a piece of sh*t. Sorry.
                                It was cute and better than Bey's show

Comment

I ain't playing that again for now. A tragedy like Kenny Rogers death is enough at the moment.
                                  Word.

Comment

Word.

Comment

I ain't playing that again for now. A tragedy like Corona is enough at the moment.

Comment

• He made Ghetto Supastar, a #1 in your hole for exactly 1 week.

Speaking of #1s, The Weeknd was #1 in your hole for 8 weeks and could still rack up more time. The song is cute and all but why did his best song by far stall at #14?

Comment

He made Ghetto Supastar, a #1 in your hole for exactly 1 week.

Speaking of #1s, The Weeknd was #1 in your hole for 8 weeks and could still rack up more time. The song is cute and all but why did his best song by far stall at #14?
                                          I only know the Mya version

Can't Feel Mah ***** is far from being his best sis

Feel It C*ming >>> Blinding Lights >>> Starf**kboy

Comment

• I Feel It Coming is his second best song, and peaked even lower in your hole - #29.

Comment

It was cute and better than Bey's show
                                              Nope. Bey's was basically the best halftime show of the 21st century and she became more legendary inmediately after her show with her career, celebrity power and touring profile rebounding massively because of Super Bowl. That's what I call the brilliant effect of a brilliant performance / show.

Kitty's entire career was destroyed and buried for good after that Super Bowl performance to the point that she can't even chart a f*cking song on the Hot 100 anymore.
                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I think that was Kitty’s last big relevant career moment tho, unless you count the hair cut.

Also, “you’re going to hear me *lion king sound effect*” Never noticed that before.

Comment

Kitty's entire career was destroyed and buried for good after that Super Bowl performance to the point that she can't even chart a f*cking song on the Hot 100 anymore.
                                                  Beyonce is kinda struggling with that too, Lion Flop soundtrack didn't even land one top 40 BB Hot 100 song (two peaked at #76 and #90 respectively), Bey's last big hit was a disgrace with Ed Sheeran.

Comment

I think that was Kitty’s last big relevant career moment tho, unless you count the hair cut.

Also, “you’re going to hear me *lion king sound effect*” Never noticed that before.
                                                    "Chained To The Rhythm" was a medium-sized hit in 2017, top 5 and stuff.

Comment

• At least she had 3 charting Songs from a flop soundtrack Don't forget the live album, cover Bonus track that charted for 16 weeks without a video or being sent to Radio during the same time LK era was a flop music wise. We'll see what happens with B7. Her big charting days are over but I wouldn't take her last two eras as her new standard, especially for an album
                                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

"Chained To The Rhythm" was a medium-sized hit in 2017, top 5 and stuff.
                                                        Should have been bigger but there were more MrLeonixs around than fans.

Comment

Nope. Bey's was basically the best halftime show of the 21st century and she became more legendary inmediately after her show with her career, celebrity power and touring profile rebounding massively because of Super Bowl. That's what I call the brilliant effect of a brilliant performance / show.

Remember back when Artpop and Prism (?) was released and you said something like "Gaga is done and Katy is always gonna win at the end" all the damn time? .. Oh Well, hasn't aged that well

Comment

• I liked J.No once upon a time too. But our tastes (and perceptions) evolve.

Comment

Is 98 - OUT that much better though?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X