Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Is 98 - OUT that much better though?
    If it's not related to her solo albums and one of four songs charting (one for 16 weeks)- yes

If B7 lead has the same chart run as Sprite, the fun is over though
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Bey's halftime-show is overrated.

Gaga and Katy are both flops.

I Feel It Coming, Blinding Lights and Starboy is The Weeknd's holy trinity.

Comment

• The fact that Years & Years never took off outside the UK is pretty sad though
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Concerts, sporting events aren't expected to be back before Fall 2021.

Guess, Madame X and her fans were very lucky that she was able to finish the tour.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^what a glorious way for the gig economy to collapse (incl. most of the big names nowadays)
            streaming might actually follow suit since there's gonna be nothing to advertise.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Concerts, sporting events aren't expected to be back before Fall 2021.

Guess, Madame X and her fans were very lucky that she was able to finish the tour.

As if people are gonna put up with this for 2 damn years. Sure Joanne.

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

Beyonce is kinda struggling with that too, Lion Flop soundtrack didn't even land one top 40 BB Hot 100 song (two peaked at #76 and #90 respectively), Bey's last big hit was a disgrace with Ed Sheeran.
                Beyoncé is 23 years into the music business tho, Kitty is what 5?

Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post

Remember back when Artpop and Prism (?) was released and you said something like "Gaga is done and Katy is always gonna win at the end" all the damn time? .. Oh Well, hasn't aged that well
                Well “Prism” did wipe the floor with the entire “Artpop” era back then ... but after that , hell yeah Katy was ended and destroyed
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Nah, Katy released her first album in 2001, and had her breakthrough in 2008, she has been around longer then people think
                  ​​

You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                    Nah, Katy released her first album in 2001, and had her breakthrough in 2008, she has been around longer then people think
                    ​​
                    Don’t fool yourself pretending she’s had a mainstream career since 2001 or something .... She was serving tables and taking the bus during the early 00s.

her mainstream debut in the music industry was in 2008.
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I love Beyonce but her halftime show was boring as hell. It was basically the same thing she always does on tour but this time also with mistakes:

Katy's halftime show was more entertaining and pleasing to the eye with the different costumes and scenery changes.

Comment

I love Beyonce but
                        The death kiss.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Bey's halftime show was great, but it's really hard to compete with Left Shark.

Comment

I love Beyonce but her halftime show was boring as hell. It was basically the same thing she always does on tour but this time also with mistakes:

Katy's halftime show was more entertaining and pleasing to the eye with the different costumes and scenery changes.
                            That was such an unsatisfying moment.
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              That was such a satisfying moment.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

That was such an unsatisfying moment.
                                I bet she completely erased that moment for her memory.
                                I think she took too much steps during Love on Top and missed her cue.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Actually Katy Perry has been around since 2007, so the difference is not that big. Or do you mean that Beyoncé is the american version of Gary Barlow?

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  Well “Prism” did wipe the floor with the entire “Artpop” era back then ... but after that , hell yeah Katy was ended and destroyed
                                  And Lady Gaga turned into a Bradley Cooper support act, so both keep flopping.
                                  "Stupid Love" is a medium-sized hit at the very best.
                                  Dua ended all of those.

Comment

This was a piece of sh*t. Sorry.
                                    Katy herself wasn't to good, but the effects was dope. aRat let's not go to far. Lol

Comment

• What was the good sis thinking.
                                      From When God Takes Over to this, ugh.

Comment

• The fact that bey slayed the halftime show and delivered another iconic performance at Coachella 5 years later. The girls just aren't seeing bey in the live department. Homecoming is probably the 2nd most iconic performance of all time. Y'all hate to see it

Comment

• ^Since when is breaking through in 1997 or being around since 2007 a "not so big difference"

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I bet she completely erased that moment for her memory.
                                          I think she took too much steps during Love on Top and missed her cue.
                                          What's even more unsatisfying than missing it by a couple of steps, is the fact that she isn't even parallel to the projection, meaning it would've also been off, had she taken the right amount of steps.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

What was the good sis thinking.
                                            WHAT?! Commander is one of the best dance/pop tracks of the last ten years.

Comment

• The only performance more iconic than BeyChella

Comment

Commander >>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                  WHAT?! Commander is one of the best dance/pop tracks of the last ten years.

Comment

This kinda ate though. I always have a love hate with it though. Kelly could've took over Europe with the right support, but her team was to focused on chasing the urban market in America. She could've been moving 3+ million albums in Europe alone

This was also a bop

Comment

• Kelly had everything but the drive.

Comment

• Another absolute 10/10 Kelly bop. She was the 2010s equivalent of Robin S for a short time.

Comment

• I loved Commander when it came out - I used to work in a bar and I recall this being a proper floor filler for months on end.

Kelly had a string of brilliant songs - Commander is one of a bunch of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                            Another absolute 10/10 Kelly bop. She was the 2010s equivalent of Robin S for a short time.

This is amazing omg how come I have never heard this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

This kinda ate though. I always have a love hate with it though. Kelly could've took over Europe with the right support, but her team was to focused on chasing the urban market in America. She could've been moving 3+ million albums in Europe alone
                                                              This is so true lol. Kelly would have ate for decades in Europe if she had made more dance music since we europeans never get sick of that

Comment

Working...
                                                              X