X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Yassss, the rumor is that King Ed Sheeran will drop a new single on Monday. And apparently new Maroon 5 album will be released very soon. Life can't get any better.
    Oh FFS, and I was in such a good mood too.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Yassss, the rumor is that King Ed Sheeran will drop a new single on Monday. And apparently new Maroon 5 album will be released very soon. Life can't get any better.
    I'm mostly ok with Ed but Maroon 5 please no.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    The funny and ironic thing is eventhough Mottolaxative tried to sabotage Kween with those J.No songs and that Destiny’s Chile 49 cent discount, Xmas GOAT was most likely written about him.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Like a little shading is fun ( like what I do with aRat over Dua for example or what he does over Mariah) but when you obsessively know everything about an artist and clearly hate them and constantly use that to blatantly argue with people for pages on end it's taking it a bit too far in my opinion. Like I literally wouldn't have a clue what Christinas second album sold in Germany but Katy's haters can tell me how much her third album sold in Japan ( or didn't sell) or how many youtube views her third single from her fourth album has or how many daily views Never Really Over gets on youtube Like I don't even know stuff like that
    No, no, no. Don't get me into this because I don't hate Katy Perry. Just when I see your delusions, I have troll you.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    True, but he does have a point that some people here seem to spend way too much time digging dirt on their hated artists.
    Like a little shading is fun ( like what I do with aRat over Dua for example or what he does over Mariah) but when you obsessively know everything about an artist and clearly hate them and constantly use that to blatantly argue with people for pages on end it's taking it a bit too far in my opinion. Like I literally wouldn't have a clue what Christinas second album sold in Germany but Katy's haters can tell me how much her third album sold in Japan ( or didn't sell) or how many youtube views her third single from her fourth album has or how many daily views Never Really Over gets on youtube Like I don't even know stuff like that

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    True, but he does have a point that some people here seem to spend way too much time digging dirt on their hated artists.
    Let's not make him an angel. He started arguing. I just respond to this nonsense politely.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Entering the Youtube tab takes 30 seconds. You don't have to be Einstein to find out.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Swish Swish, bish

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

See I would never have thought of that . I just don't pay attention to artists I don't like. Other people here claim to hate artists yet know EVERY stat about them. The dedication ( obsession ?) is incredible.
    Hypocrisy.
    Entering the Youtube tab takes 30 seconds. You don't have to be Einstein to find out.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Look Sweetie I know you are used to constantly going back and over with the Britney stan about who is better and who had the most this and who did the most that but I am not like him. I don't give a crap about any of that stuff or who you think has the most impact of if you think Katy didn't or whatever. I just enjoy the music I like and I'm not interested in going round and round with you. I don't care.
    Right.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Didn't Christina Aguilera & A Great Big World drop from over 500 million views to less than 10m in a few years?
    How does a 98% drop rate in your scale?

See I would never have thought of that . I just don't pay attention to artists I don't like. Other people here claim to hate artists yet know EVERY stat about them. The dedication ( obsession ?) is incredible.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Slay Sometning - almost 700m streams on Spotify
    Solo version - less than 90m.

I am still waiting for examples of the great Katy Perry impact. I can give you, for example, from yesterday, when it comes to Xtina. Because unlike Katy Perry, Xtina has a noticeable influence and she is not just another music product.

Look Sweetie I know you are used to constantly going back and over with the Britney stan about who is better and who had the most this and who did the most that but I am not like him. I don't give a crap about any of that stuff or who you think has the most impact of if you think Katy didn't or whatever. I just enjoy the music I like and I'm not interested in going round and round with you. I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    But to drop from 3 billion to 30 m? This is a worse fall than Paula Abdul and Cyndi Lauper combined.
    Didn't Christina Aguilera & A Great Big World drop from over 500 million views to less than 10m in a few years?
    How does a 98% drop rate in your scale?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    The way Katy shaped the careers of Kelly Clarkson and Selena Gomez among others with her amazing songwriting skills.

The amount of songwriting coins she gets. QUEEN.

Even Britney is an admirer of Katy saying she is a "huge fan" and how she was honoured to have Katy's song on "her" album.

Last edited by InFamous; Fri December 18, 2020, 16:11.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Christina hasn't had a solo Top 20 hit since 2008. Thats 13 years ago. 13.

At least Katy Perry in 2019 could still release a single in her own name and hit the top 20 and have great streaming numbers. Not hanging to Maroon 5 or Pitbull like a literal lifeboat lol. And I have defended Christina here a lot in the past btw, when others were being hypocritical about her career but facts are facts.
    Slay Sometning - almost 700m streams on Spotify
    Solo version - less than 90m.

I am still waiting for examples of the great Katy Perry impact. I can give you, for example, from yesterday, when it comes to Xtina. Because unlike Katy Perry, Xtina has a noticeable influence and she is not just another music product.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Supposedly you are not interested in numbers, ok. Kathrine's musical impact on other artists. I want examples. I am waiting.

Maybe you need to go outside and get some fresh air instead. Just a suggestion sweetie.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    And in 1999 and 2011 she had number 1 on the Billboard.
    Christina hasn't had a solo Top 20 hit since 2008. Thats 13 years ago. 13.

At least Katy Perry in 2019 could still release a single in her own name and hit the top 20 and have great streaming numbers. Not hanging to Maroon 5 or Pitbull like a literal lifeboat lol. And I have defended Christina here a lot in the past btw, when others were being hypocritical about her career but facts are facts.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Supposedly you are not interested in numbers, ok. Kathrine's musical impact on other artists. I want examples. I am waiting.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Wikipedia is more reliable than your exaggerated estimations

And the difference between Katy from start to now is 13 years. Do you want me to do sales from year one to year 13 of Christina LOL
    And in 1999 and 2011 she had number 1 on the Billboard.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Yeah.
    The difference between these albums is 20 years. Besides, I wouldn't suggest Wikipedia, lmao.

Wikipedia is more reliable than your exaggerated estimations

And the difference between Katy from start to now is 13 years. Do you want me to do sales from year one to year 13 of Christina LOL

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

No Dr.Luke
    But to drop from 3 billion to 30 m? This is a worse fall than Paula Abdul and Cyndi Lauper combined.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    No DrLuKE

Swish Swish - Youtube 625.5 million views. ( 2017)

Dr Luke/ Max Martin not involved.

The blondes wish they could hit those numbers.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

How can Christina go from 14 million sales to 275k ? Was she mass buying her own albums ?

Katy was an of the moment popstar. She had a huge peak , she had a huge fall. I don't really pay too much attention to numbers so it doesn't bother me. I would still listen to her over Screechtina any day.
    Yeah.
    The difference between these albums is 20 years. Besides, I wouldn't suggest Wikipedia, lmao.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Some people can have a top 5 song and a Grammy 16 years in their careers. Some never...

Actually, I have a question for you. How is it that her earlier videos each have 1 billion views and the most recent ones less than 20m? Can a people fall so drastically? Is it payola?

How can Christina go from 14 million sales to 275k ? Was she mass buying her own albums ?

Katy was an of the moment popstar. She had a huge peak , she had a huge fall. I don't really pay too much attention to numbers so it doesn't bother me. I would still listen to her over Screechtina any day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X