No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yall stream Future Classique coming out this Friday to end Miss Corona at least in our hearts

Comment

• Well, I knew M.I.A. is anti-establishment, but this new anti-vaxx stand is a big NO NO for me. Oh, and if you get coronavirus, just breathe...

I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• oh lorde

Comment

• Future Classique already being acclaimed af. My bby did that.

Comment

• I am too old to be entertained by the Swifties not letting Kim/Kanye breathe but I am getting my life. I need a great distraction...
              Diva!!!

Comment

• The legendary Mariah Carey turns 50 today. <3 I love her more each day.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                  I am too old to be entertained by the Swifties not letting Kim/Kanye breathe but I am getting my life. I need a great distraction...
                  Maybe the Swifties should spend more time streaming their fave's albums cause...

KimYe won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Maybe the Swifties should spend more time streaming their fave's albums cause...

KimYe won.

Well they do buy her albums and go to her shows that are held in stadiums... She'll be fine!
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Only a few artists recover after a heavy commercial flop. I would like more artists to return in full force after such a situation. It is hard, but why not release your personal 'Happy' or 'Blurred Lines' when no one expects it in order to prove everyone wrong who already called your career over?
                      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Swifties buy her albums which is >>> than streaming. And let's not talk about her touring success, something some of your faves lack.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Touring is very 2010s anyway. Good luck with bookin that tour u speak of in 2020.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Future Classique is more acclaimed than any Beyonce album.

Thots Aaronsmithjune1 BeeBoy KEY9481 MrLeonix

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Comment

• I'm sorry sweaty, but Lemonade has 92 on metacritic based on 33 critic reviews. Dua is also at 92 but only has 10 reviews for now. Don't count your chickens before they hatch But the alberm is deservedly out acclaiming your other faves
                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Oh, and Homecoming: The Live Album is at 98
                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  Oh, and Homecoming: The Live Album is at 98
                                  Did it also chart at that position?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Did it also chart at that position?

We'll see if Dua will also manage to chart inside the Top 5 and stay in the top 10 for 3 weeks, and that with a regular studio album But I definitely wouldn't recommend her to ever release a live album, just look at Ariana's

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Don't Start Now is officially the song of the year for me. It deserves to win SOTY and ROTY Grammys
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• They need to least give her all the pop categories that's for sure
                                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          Future Classique is more acclaimed than any Beyonce album.

Thots Aaronsmithjune1 BeeBoy KEY9481 MrLeonix
                                          Nope. Dua won't likely surpass Lemonade's 92 score of 33 reviews.
                                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Dua and Selena released best pop albums of the year.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh, also happy birthday to Queen of Pop and R&B, best selling female artist of all time, Kween Mariah Carey
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Kween doesn’t even know what that is
                                                Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                                All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  Kween doesn’t even know what that is
                                                  I think he just misspelled anniversary.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    Oh, also happy birthday to Queen of Pop and R&B, best selling female artist of all time, Kween Mariah Carey
                                                    is that what they tell you on turkish state tv?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X