Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    The Milli Vanilli story is actually quite tragic as one of those guys died from an overdose. They were abused by the industry.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Guys while you were debating Diana Ross covers and deep cut Christina, the Milli Vanilli biopic got dropped. How will we go on

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I agree. Get Mine, Get Yours, Impossible, Walk Away or Infatuation should be singles. 9 singles from one era? Omg. Liberation had one single.

Btw, Lolita is coming.
    Yep Stripped is one of these eras where basically the whole album could be released as singles just like GGGB or Teenage Dream

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Not sure whether 'Get Mine Get Yours' wasn't too explicit for a mainstream release with the spoken parts. Being a sexual song is one thing, being right in the face is another.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I love it when you call me Senorita...

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Physical is a year old, and I'm still obsessed with this song. Classique.

Savage, Aquí Yo Mando, What’s Your Pleasure?, Physical, Sana Sana, TKN. 2020 has been a good year.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

This excellence hsould have been a single likeidogoldlink ​​​​​​​
    I agree. Get Mine, Get Yours, Impossible, Walk Away or Infatuation should be singles. 9 singles from one era? Omg. Liberation had one single.

Btw, Lolita is coming.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

This excellence hsould have been a single likeidogoldlink ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    After Diana, i prefer Mariah's version of course. A no no to the JLO version.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Right cause wtf was that sis

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

<3

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    This song is stuck in my head these days. What a lovely song.

JLO did a cover of that, it really suited her voice. Beautiful tone.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    This song is stuck in my head these days. What a lovely song.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Did this make it to your hole, sis?
    That was a monster hit in Turkey back in the day

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Paula could outperform Whitney, Janet, Madonna, Mariah, and Celine.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    To be honest, I sometimes tend to forget you're actually biracial. I get your point and it's probably even more difficult in more conservative places. We can't change who we are, but there's one thing we can influence and that is our view on life and our position within society. There are people with better and people with worse starting points in life, but whether we end up as winners or losers depend on what we make out of the potential given to us. Think of Kurt Cobain: Straight, white, male and he sold millions of records with his band. In the end, he still committed suicide because he'd been deeply unsatisfied with his life.
    You recently wrote a beautiful post in another thread about your pupil. Don't consider yourself a loser! You may have some challenges in life, but all in all, you're a winner and you can be proud of all the things you've achieved!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

But you are not straight and you are a winner, aren't you? You're in a happy long-term-relationship, live in a nice house and have got a job you enjoy doing.
    Although it's true I live (mostly) a happy life, I don't have the privileges straight white men have. They don't get called names while walking the streets, just because you're gay. They can hold hands with their wives without having to be on guard. They don't get racist remarks as they are white. So although I made a good life for myself, in the eyes of some people I will always be that gay bi-racial man.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    This is a world where white straight men are usually winning.
    But you are not straight and you are a winner, aren't you? You're in a happy long-term-relationship, live in a nice house and have got a job you enjoy doibg.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

GOAT was the last thing on my mind, i thought he stole from Diana Ross
    Did this make it to your hole, sis?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

GOAT was the last thing on my mind, i thought he stole from Diana Ross
    We belong together is quite similar to this song also. The melody is very recognizable in parts.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    ^ I wasn't talking just about having sex in that part, but about the post I quoted about being winners.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I find stanning soccer teams worse. When we go to a concert, we are all happy and go home with a smile on our face. Soccer stans trash up the city when their team loses and don't mind a fight while watching the game. I was at a concert of Kylie Minogue once and I overheard the people behind the bar saying they were so glad it was a huge gay crowd that night as there would be no fights.
    Straight man always get away with having lots of sex with different women. This is a world where white straight men are usually winning.
    What has being white got to do with it ? Do you actually think black straight guys dont have sex with a bunch of girls ? Come on now..
    Also anyone can have as much sex as they want. I do. And I dont care what anyone thinks of it. Im single hot and horny so I will have sex with whoever I like and anyone who doesnt like it can choke. Not that anyone has ever said anything about it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Ghdgjhhfd how can one be so clueless and oblivious

Especially since str8 men being applauded for having lots of sex is like the most blatant & in-your-face thing ever
    I know..

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    In the chocolate community, basketball and football get it the worst. Trasha, all of it. To be fair tho, the acronym GOAT comes from chocolate sports fanaticism so without that who knows where my life would be today?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

The biggest song in Germany right now is a tribute song to Madonna by 2 popular german rappers

Phew the impacT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X