Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The good sis Mariah was doing the completely different remixes trick long before JLO
    Well I wouldn't know
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Well I wouldn't know
      You don't know of the Fantasy/ Fantasy ODB mix, or the My All / My All (Stay a while remix) or the Thank God i found you/ Thank God I found you (Make it last) remix ?
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Riherpes and Floponce are better rappers than Tacki Garbaj and Fadi B
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• There is something seriously wrong with this world when this iconik ratchet classik peaked higher in aRatchet’s, BeeBoy‘s, InFamous’ and Hejira’s holes than my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            There is something seriously wrong with this world when this iconik ratchet classik peaked higher in aRatchet’s, BeeBoy‘s, InFamous’ and Hejira’s holes than my own.
            Legendary ratchet bop. May be the most ratchet song ever along with Azis' Sen Trope.

98 - OUT

Comment

There is something seriously wrong with this world when this iconik ratchet classik peaked higher in aRatchet’s, BeeBoy‘s, InFamous’ and Hejira’s holes than my own.
              That song really did smash here. I remember me and my niece AKA best friend requesting it on those TV channels every damn day. Not that we had any idea what that song was about, well..kind of. But looking back it was just the best moment! People are a bunch of prudes these days.

Comment

• Whatever happened to this legend?She has so many excellent bops
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  Riherpes and Floponce are better rappers than Tacki Garbaj and Fadi B
                  Ahh the two Queens, the two most versatile female artists out there. 15 and 23 years in the game still snatching those wigs.
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Stream and buy Savage Remix for charity
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Ahh the two Queens, the two most versatile female artists out there. 15 and 23 years in the game still snatching those wigs.
                      I mean I can't lie Flopce murdered the Savage Rihmix. Also Rih's delivery in Lemon is better than any recent female rapper's delivery except for maybe Garbaj's verse in Monster
                      98 - OUT

Comment

I mean I can't lie Flopce murdered the Savage Rihmix. Also Rih's delivery in Lemon is better than any recent female rapper's delivery except for maybe Garbaj's verse in Monster
                        The way Rih outrapped Drake on the Lemon Remix
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The way Rih outrapped Drake on the Lemon Remix
                          I mean even stevyy would prolly outrap Drake so that doesn't mean anything

Drake is more of a corny mumble singer to me
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Amen to this.

Comment

• Enough of the Drake slander. He is bigger and hotter than your fave. Deal.

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Any song about sex (I Want Your Sex, Me So Horny, etc.) usually do well here.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

darling I'm a singer... I think he rapped or whatever.

Drake used to be popular / good when I was in 8th grade or whatever.

Also, I don't know her. #forgetful.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• BeeBoy, here you go boo:
                                    I even paused it at the exact moment King’s verse starts.

Comment

• How does 6ix9ine still even have fans left? He just released a music video and it already has over +22m views under 24 hours and his IG live was watched by 2 million viewers like HOW? HOWWWW?

Comment

• So when I walked out into the garden this morning, the working men down the street suddenly turned up their radio volume really loud. Madonna's Like A Prayer was played. I love these moments.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• @abi: He is a really bad guy, but apparently, there are people who think that's cool. In fact, I fear that this even makes him relatable to some people who live in difficult conditions themselves - when they are the ones who would profit from a rolemodel with good morals.
                                          Pro: freedom of speech
                                          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Why does Capital Bra have 20 #1's in Germany since 2018? (36 top 10 singles?) while all of our favs (who happen to be women) are flops?
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              Why does Capital Bra have 20 #1's in Germany since 2018? (36 top 10 singles?) while all of our favs (who happen to be women) are flops?
                                              Maybe your favs. Mine have multiple #1 songs (in different decades) and albums and a lot of Top 10 hits in Germany.
                                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Maybe your favs. Mine have multiple #1 songs (in different decades) and albums and a lot of Top 10 hits in Germany.
                                                So do the others.

Comment

• Who is Capital Bra?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Females with less Top 10 singles in Germany than Capital Bra (36)

26 - Madonna
                                                    25 - Rihanna
                                                    19 - Britney Spears
                                                    19 - P!nk
                                                    15 - Sarah Connor
                                                    12 - Christina Aguilera
                                                    11 - Shakira
                                                    11 - Lady Gaga
                                                    10 - Katy Perry
                                                    10 - Nelly Furtado
                                                    9 - Jennifer Lopez
                                                    9 - Beyoncé
                                                    8 - Whitney Houston
                                                    6 - Janet Jackson
                                                    6 - Mariah Carey
                                                    5 - Céline Dion
                                                    5 - Dua Lipa
                                                    5 - Taylor Swift
                                                    3 - Helene Fischer
                                                    3 - Nicole

It's like we have our own Beatles-Mania for a russian-german mumble rapper. Not even The Beatles amassed 20 #1's in 3 years.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X