X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    I don't understand how people are able to survive in 2020 without their own credit card or PayPal account.

My roommate is the exact same and it drives everyone nuts.
    Tea, how does one do "anything" without them ?

I have a friend who refuses to use the tap and insists of putting in the card and the pin every time cos she thinks the tap is unsafe. Im Like its literally the same thing lol. She thinks if her card is stolen there will somehow be a list of who tapped and who didnt

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I don't understand how people are able to survive in 2020 without their own credit card or PayPal account.

My roommate is the exact same and it drives everyone nuts.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I haven't ordered something online in years. But even then, I did rarely. I bought a few CDs on Ebay, once on Amazon (some country albums if I remember correctly) and hair care stuff.
    I am shocked

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Prisoner at no 3 on THH lol. Dua's team are good.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

OR you can just ask your bank to get one for your own account like I said first

Is this the first time ever you are going to order something online ?
    I haven't ordered something online in years. But even then, I did rarely. I bought a few CDs on Ebay, once on Amazon (some country albums if I remember correctly) and hair care stuff.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I meant that I'll ask my dad whether he has got a Visa card or something comparable. If not, then maybe I'll ask among my fellow workers or a friend of mine.
    OR you can just ask your bank to get one for your own account like I said first

Is this the first time ever you are going to order something online ?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I meant that I'll ask my dad whether he has got a Visa card or something comparable. If not, then maybe I'll ask among my fellow workers or a friend of mine.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    As much as I like to support my favorite artists, I wouldn't pay 15 dollars for an autograph either. If I was rich, maybe, but I'm a poor college student ^^ .
    I'll ask my dad whether we somehow have the option for a Visa card in the family. What I know is that we haven't got pay pal and I don't like that for data reasons.
    Well it's not a money issue in my case, I just think it's a complete rip off. 15 dollars for a crappy autograph which doesn't even look like an autograph most times.

We ? Theres zero difference to using a credit card or visa card online as opposed to using pay pal. You are literally giving the exact same information in both methods

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    As much as I like to support my favorite artists, I wouldn't pay 15 dollars for an autograph either. If I was rich, maybe, but I'm a poor college student ^^ .
    I'll ask my dad whether we somehow have the option for a Visa card in the family. What I know is that we haven't got pay pal and I don't like that for data reasons.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    15 dollars extra for an autograph ? Have these people lost the plot or what ? Really cannot believe people pay for those.

Also theMathematician sounds like you only have a debit card which gives you the right to access your bank account but not others. For that it needs to be a Visa card. (Which you can get, you just have to ask your bank to update your card to include that option on it )

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I gotta check it out again and will edit the answer in here in a few minutes.

EDIT: So it seems like I haven't got a credit card, but only bank cards and apparently, the shop doesn't accept them.
    Last edited by theMathematician; Tue December 1, 2020, 01:45.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Now I've checked it.

I do see a credit card option, not sure if it's a different view for US than elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I think I would create the PayPal account, though it seems like they should accept credit cards.
    Did you check out the online shop? I would actually prefer the credit card option if there was one. Couldn't find it back then when I checked out the shop.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I think I would create the PayPal account, though it seems like they should accept credit cards.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Not sure whether I already told you guys about it, but I have wanted to buy Steve Grand's two records for months already. They are not available in Germany, so I messaged his online shop multiple times about purchasing options as they only offer paypal, which I haven't got - no answer thus far. Before giving up, I checked out Ebay and they do offer them, even in a bundle with an autograph. I usually don't like Ebay for purchasing records as I can't support the artist the way, the CDs have already been counted and Grand is an indie artist who actually needs the money unlike any big artists like Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey or Bruno Mars. What would you do?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Boy I’m tryna meetcha mama... on a Sunday
    Last edited by TheRealest; Mon November 30, 2020, 23:54.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Like 10 €
    OMG the heavily discounted tickets.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Are Ariana and Katy the only modern day female popstars to chart a Christmas single in the top 25 in the UK ?

Santa tell me has reached number 13 while Cozy little Christmas has reached number 22.
    Leona Lewis reached #3 with One More Sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Gurl Kylie did it weeks before Duanal hopped on the trend
    Plus many others. I remember Dutch group og3ne gave a few online concerts months ago

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

I'm suprised Beyonce didn't do this first. It's tailor made for her.
    I have been begging for an album launch with a livestream concert since Self Titled.
    Her music shines the most on stage.
    Would be incredible to have something like a Broadway production to present her next musical project.
    Knowing her she would be charging with the regular tour ticket prices
    Last edited by KEY9481; Mon November 30, 2020, 22:44.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

How much were the tickets ?
    Like 10 €

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

This deserved a 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 5 - ... chart run instead of a OUT - OUT one

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

I'm suprised Beyonce didn't do this first. It's tailor made for her. I am sure she is rushing now to construct a Lion King / African theme live show now though after being informed of those numbers ($$$).

I don't know what you are talking about.

How much were the tickets ?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Are Ariana and Katy the only modern day female popstars to chart a Christmas single in the top 25 in the UK ?

Santa tell me has reached number 13 while Cozy little Christmas has reached number 22.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Wow now that's MAJOR.
    I'm suprised Beyonce didn't do this first. It's tailor made for her. I am sure she is rushing now to construct a Lion King / African theme live show now though after being informed of those numbers ($$$).

Gurl Kylie did it weeks before Duanal hopped on the trend
    I don't know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X