01 - 675,844,077 - +789,623 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    02 - 237,183,353 - +3,008,403 - 2005 - We Belong Together
    03 - 167,804,359 - +2,304,389 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
    04 - 115,695,675 - +1,947,764 - 1993 - Hero
    05 - 114,516,979 - +1,781,669 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
    06 - 101,543,957 - +2,181,341 - 2009 - Obsessed
    07 - 98,758,180 - +1,611,729 - 1995 - Fantasy
    08 - 95,379,707 - +1,423,759 - 1994 - Without You

She is doing so well for someone who has no remembered songs.
    My Chart

Comment

• Problem with Lana is: There was a point in that essay somewhere but she worded it so terribly that it didn't come across. Name dropping peers is never a good idea and if nearly all of them are colored, or release music that's higly influenced by their culture is just bad. There is no need for this. "song about waering no clothes, *******, cheating etc." and then going on into glorifying her way of expressing herself is just wrong.

If she would've started her post with the "Can I please go back..." without dragging others through the mud it would've made much more sense. Especially since these women are not responsible for how the industry is. All of them received HUGE criticism, even more so than Lana herself. Was this post: I'm so sad they can talk about sexuality and get to #1 while my songs don't chart? Because acting like she is the only one receiving criticism, the biggest out of all the people she name dropped too, is just ignorant.

And btw what did poor Kehlani do? when did she have a number one I also cackle at the fact that she forgot to name poor Riri since she only releases makeup nowadays
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It is true that she is acting like none of these people suffered from criticism. And she is acting like she hasn't found lots of success with her themes and image as well.
        ​​
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Mariah saved music (again) today. Glitter is finally available on streaming services... and the best part is, Mariah is the sole owner of that album. If we all stream it relentlessly (as we should and will) she will get them coins directly.

How she was able to release the best album in 2020... and them other chicks had to postpone their releases... lol. She always wins.
          My Chart

Comment

• Pop disco this year? Dua ate Gaga.

I'm surprised because Gaga's new song is going to be number one (thanks to Ariana)... let it at least be a good song, lol.

Is not.
            Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

Comment

• Say whatever you want but “Rain On Me” will be #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Mark my words.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Ariana's power

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  You forgot about moi.

That peak is disgusting tho so maybe that oversight is for the best.
                  Sorry, but we were talking about it being successful in European countries

And yes, that peak of 13 did not deserve to be included.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    Mariah saved music (again) today. Glitter is finally available on streaming services... and the best part is, Mariah is the sole owner of that album. If we all stream it relentlessly (as we should and will) she will get them coins directly.

How she was able to release the best album in 2020... and them other chicks had to postpone their releases... lol. She always wins.
                    Good to see it on Spotify finally.

Where did the 700,000 plus streams somehow appear overnight for Loverboy remix though hahah. All the rest of the tracks have less than 1000 plays, which is normal seeing as it only went on to the platform over 12 hours ago.

Mimi got those bots working overtime

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Good to see it on Spotify finally.

Where did the 700,000 plus streams somehow appear overnight for Loverboy remix though hahah. All the rest of the tracks have less than 1000 plays, which is normal seeing as it only went on to the platform over 12 hours ago.

Mimi got those bots working overtime

Loverboy remix was previously available on the Remixes album before being removed some time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        Say whatever you want but “Rain On Me” will be #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Mark my words.
                        I hope so too because we all know you'll be here with them essays dragging Gaga if this peaks at #2

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Loverboy remix was previously available on the Remixes album before being removed some time ago.
                          Yes, I was obviously joking about the bots.

Are your eyes ok ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post

I hope so too because we all know you'll be here with them essays dragging Gaga if this peaks at #2
                            Not at all.

Even if it hits Top 5 that would still be a good result.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Such a great day. Waiting till midnight and then nothing...
                              Waking up and then finding Glitter and the Gaga/Ariana duet on Spotify.
                              Yeah!
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

There is a full version Hejira Aaronsmithjune1 ​​​​​​​
                                well this is a bigger bop than the original
                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

well this is a bigger bop than the original
                                  Definitely. I actually wanted to listen to this multiple times
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Definitely. I actually wanted to listen to this multiple times
                                    Both also have the same concept - being ejaculated on - but the fan version is more tongue in cheek, clever and punchy with the lyrical delivery.

Also Gaga being inspired by yet another Madino song:

Comment

• I can finally say that Gaga is back with “Rain On Me” (I approve)

Comment

• Rain on me is so basic, sorry. It's is totally below Ariana, in terms of quality and Gaga seems to have completely lost her creative drive. The lyrics are basic and cringey and the video was so predictable yet makes no sense. Why is Gaga dancing around with a knife in her leg ? Ariana needs to stop putting her vocals to these underwhelming songs, go away for a while and like find a hobby or something.
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Fri May 22nd, 2020, 18:33.

Comment

• IMO "Rain On Me", song and music video are much better than "Stupid Love" and those boring ballads ("Million Reasons", "Joanne", "Shallow") and it's also better than anything on "Artpop"

So credit when it's due.

Comment

• Oh wow, Katy sounded amazing on GMA. I really respect an artist who can perform live. Well done Katy. Beautiful presentation too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              Say whatever you want but “Rain On Me” will be #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Mark my words.
                                              Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              I can finally say that Gaga is back with “Rain On Me” (I approve)
                                              U stan for dusty forGaGatten rock boybands tho I don't think you are the best hit predictor

Comment

U stan for dusty forGaGatten rock boybands tho I don't think you are the best hit predictor
                                                It will more than likely go No 1 with the combined power of Ariana and Gaga's bases but it really doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

It will more than likely go No 1 with the combined power of Ariana and Gaga's bases but it really doesn't deserve it.
                                                  I hope BeeBoy's boo pulls through and blocks them

Comment

• The perfect example of a song that does not match the artists' behind it talent.
                                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                    X