Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Another day on UKMix. Ya'll just can't help it.
    It's either Mariah or Beyoncé.
    Might as well rename the thread.
    This is absolutely not true. Janet, Gaga, JLO, Timberlake, Beiber, Sheeran are dragged regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This is absolutely not true. Janet, Gaga, JLO, Timberlake, Beiber, Sheeran are dragged regularly.
      The way Timberlake gets it the worse

Comment

• Yeah all those forGaGatten fads get dragged while legends like Rihanna and Dua get praised
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Wholeflowers group announce a 30 percent increase in sales of Daisies this week, Katy's power.
          STREAM this future hit.
          Daisies is eons and planets ahead of Rain on Me. The way Katy once again proved that she is the ONLY major pop girl still standing.
          My Chart

Comment

• The way "Halo" won
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• The ranking goes like this:

The Pioneers:
              - hateretha
              - Tina (etc)

The Legendary 5:
              - Jeanette, Madino, Moo, ZZZeline & Nippon

Icoons:
              - Bionci
              - Brinty

Major Pop Girls:
              - Kitty

Pop Tarts:
              - Forgagatten

Noise:
              - Dumpa Lupa

My Chart

Comment

• The way he went from this

To this

Was such a travesty. He must not do Yoga.

Comment

• JT is still hawt...
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

People still pretend Mariah isn't black?
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The fact Rihanna's career (Pon de Replay) turns 15 tomorrow, wow, time really flies :(.
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Hole Chronicles: Chapter 216

TLC’s Waterfalls was so granola for their standards. No wonder it was their big international breakthrough.

#4 InFamous’ Hole
                        #5 aRatchet’s, BeeBoy’s, stevyy’s Hole
                        #5 Hejira‘s, RayRay’s Hole

I much prefer hoodrat TLC like Creep, No Scrubs etc. Ironically, NS only did as good as it did WW on the back of Waterfalls/CrazySexyCool.
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• TLC were the best and are the greatest female girl band ever.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Edited you in, boo.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Projections are out and like I told you "Rain On Me" is predicted to be #1 on the Hot 100 ...

... Correct me if I'm wrong but at the end of the day Rihanna, Taylor Swift and now Lady Gaga are the ONLY female artists from the digital generation to have a #1 single or a Top 10 single past their 10 years of career right?

- Rihanna - Debuted in 2005 - Scored a #1 single in 2016 (11 years into her career)
                              - Taylor Swift - Debuted in 2006 - Scored a #1 single in 2017 (11 years into her career)
                              - Lady Gaga - Debuted in 2008 - Predicted to score a #1 single in 2020 (12 years into her career)
                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Daisies is eons and planets ahead of Rain on Me. The way Katy once again proved that she is the ONLY major pop girl still standing.
                                In fact Katy served THREE amazing songs in the last while, 365, Never really over and Rain on Me
                                Harleys in Hawaii and Small Talk are cute album tracks and Never worn White is the typical Katy album ballad.
                                Those six tracks alone are album worthy.
                                She should do a Dua and gather everything together on a re-release to boost her numbers. Dua was really shameless in the way she literally took all those unrelated droplets and stuck them onto the end of her 5 year old album for that boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Halo has more streams than any Maria song
                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Exactly. I don't even get what was the point with his comment.

Comment

• The random criteria being used. "Digital generation"

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Even the Christmas jingle ?

Comment

Even the Christmas jingle ?
                                          Of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Kween has 10 #1s on the black singles chart (including... you guessed it ) and multiple other top 10 hits, so as long as her community is well aware of what she is, that’s all that matters.

Comment

• This is TLC 2nd best song after no Scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Kween has 10 #1s on the black singles chart (including... you guessed it ) so as long as her community is well aware of what she is, that’s all that matters.
                                                how many #1's does she have on the Caucasian charts?
                                                My Chart

Comment

• For those who don't have it clear let me break it down for you.... "Halo" has 784 million streams on Spotify (and will hit 800 million in no time), it is pretty much the Pre-2010 most streamed female song, which means that ever since the creation of the universe up until December 31, 2009 no other female song has more streams than "Halo".

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                    This is TLC 2nd best song after no Scrubs

It’s cute but it sounds like a Sheryl Crow song.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X