Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Kween has 10 #1s on the black singles chart (including... you guessed it ) and multiple other top 10 hits, so as long as her community is well aware of what she is, that’s all that matters.
    Mariah is actually biracial. I don't want to get into a whole thing about this but I feel its highly insulting to her poor white mother to act as if she doesn't exist or pretend that Mariah does not carry 50 percent of her in her DNA. Mariah is as much white as she is black so I genuinely don't understand her fans insistence on her being black and nothing else. Especially seeing as Mariah has always insisted she is biracial and claims both parts of her genetic makeup, as she should.

Comment

• aRat we need the remix with Beyoncé for this. Tell sis to make it happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        aRat we need the remix with Beyoncé for this. Tell sis to make it happen

Beyonce only does rap verses now, keep up.

Comment

It’s cute but it sounds like a Sheryl Crow song.
          Never heard a Sheryl crow song in my life . But Isn't it like 2 or 3 of Sheryl crow's?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Beyonce only does rap verses now, keep up.
            Sis is just saving her vocals. Pretty please will be the comeback of Beyoncé the singer

Comment

Mariah is actually biracial. I don't want to get into a whole thing about this but I feel its highly insulting to her poor white mother to act as if she doesn't exist or pretend that Mariah does not carry 50 percent of her in her DNA. Mariah is as much white as she is black so I genuinely don't understand her fans insistence on her being black and nothing else. Especially seeing as Mariah has always insisted she is biracial and claims both parts of her genetic makeup, as she should.
              Well there are people who see her as caucasian and nothing else and that’s a huge slap in the face to her black heritage, which is MUCH worse IMO considering how minorities have historically been suppressed. You got to play fire with fire sometimes.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

The law would tell you she's black. But I understand what you're saying

Comment

• InFamous
                  InFamous commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Because of that idiotic one drop rule from the 1800's RIP. That does not change her genetic make up.

Never heard a Sheryl crow song in my life . But Isn't it like 2 or 3 of Sheryl crow's?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• If you asked a person who has no idea who Mariah is about her race, they would most definitely answer that she is white.

She is a biracial woman who looks pretty much like a white woman.
                  Whitney Houston

Comment

The other one was called Cheryl Cole. She is using a different last name now, I think.
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

My bad. Mixed her up with her

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post

The other one was called Cheryl Cole. She is using a different last name now, I think.
                        Oh ok.

Comment

• Beyoncé possibly getting her 7th number one next week and 11th overall. Yes ma'am

Comment

It’s cute but it sounds like a Sheryl Crow song.
                            What’s wrong with sounding like Sheryl Crow tho? You make it sound like it’s a bad thing when Sheryl has released some great albums and music.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

What’s wrong with sounding like Sheryl Crow tho? You make it sound like it’s a bad thing when Sheryl has released some great albums and music.
                              That sound isn’t what I think of when I think TLC, it was just awkward having them sound like that and pandering to a more mainstream pop crowd like Waterfalls did.

I said it was cute tho.

Comment

My bad. Mixed her up with her

Not the legendary halo playing at the end. Yes ma'am

Comment

• This is IMO the best single by a Girl Group.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• theMathematician
                                    theMathematician commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    My favorite All Saints single is 'Black Coffee .

aRat we need the remix with Beyoncé for this. Tell sis to make it happen

I think Rihanna would fit better IMO
                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

See you on monday boo boo
                                    Tuesday Monday is a holiday

If she does it, it would mean Bey has been on a #1 in four different decades.

Comment

• Can we f*cking praise Courtney Love and her band?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I think Rihanna would fit better IMO
                                        Rihanna is done with music. It's time we all accept that fact

Comment

• Didn't she catch a lot of hell?

I always thought Doll Parts was hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

See you on monday boo boo
                                            Sis, remember the last time you said that to InFamous?

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                            See you next week on Billboard
                                            You got me all hyped up for nothing. Tread lightly, boo.

Comment

Rihanna is done with music. It's time we all accept that fact
                                              She’s currently on the charts tho... somewhere.

Comment

Sis, remember the last time you said that to InFamous?

You got me all hyped up for nothing. Tread lightly, boo.
                                                I didn't believe mass buying was possible but now I know can't believe we have to wait till Tuesday though to know
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                X