Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Duanal View Post
    Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.
    Why don't you ask Wayne to help get your old account back?
    My Instagram... - Click here

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Duanal View Post
      Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.

      Anyway a moment most pleasing to me is how GoDUA BillboarDUA is completely wiping the floor with forGaGatten this year in terms of success, qualitea and beautea just like I predicted. A fad can't escape her destiny of being a fad after all. Bradley and Ariana can do just so much. Cheers.

      So now you’re Duanaratchet?
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

      GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        So now you’re Duanaratchet?
        no
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

        Comment


        • hey boo
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

          Comment


          • I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
            .

            Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

            Comment


            • Is Nympho like Bloody Mary, showing up when Gaga's name is mentioned three times?
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • Let's try it... Lady Gaga
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                .

                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                Comment


                • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Let's try it... Lady Gaga
                  I think there must be a drag involved in order for the spell to work
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                  Comment


                  • Look at Dua clawing her way into the Top 20 with Break My Heart. Impressive, and even more impressive to me that DSN is still in the Top 15. It must be nearly a year in the charts at this stage.

                    Comment


                    • I thought it was a mistake to release the singles that close to each other (The risk is high that one either completely overshadows the others, or it all turns into a chaotic mash), but at least in my country, radio stations were clever enough to drop 'Don't Stop Now' when it was time for 'Physical' to shine and 'Physical' when it was time for 'Break My Heart' to shine. Now it'll be interesting to see which song will replace 'Break My Heart' when that one's time is over.
                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                      and everything you stand for?
                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                      just to tell you that I see more?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        I thought it was a mistake to release the singles that close to each other (The risk is high that one either completely overshadows the others, or it all turns into a chaotic mash), but at least in my country, radio stations were clever enough to drop 'Don't Stop Now' when it was time for 'Physical' to shine and 'Physical' when it was time for 'Break My Heart' to shine. Now it'll be interesting to see which song will replace 'Break My Heart' when that one's time is over.
                        Not at all, it's the way it works in the streaming era. Strike while the iron is hot. If she was waiting for DSN to die in the US she would only be releasing a second single now.

                        Comment


                        • Savage remix being top 5 eleven weeks later and predictions put it at #6 next week. We love a actual hit.

                          Comment


                          • Savage Love is a great song IMO, glad it's seeing some success.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                              no
                              You talk about dusty divas all the time yet the dustiest group of them had a #1 hit in your hole last week.
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

                              GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                Savage remix being top 5 eleven weeks later and predictions put it at #6 next week. We love a actual hit.
                                Savage has shown great longevity and it's actually a great track. It's definitely my favourite Rap track that Beyonce has done.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                  Savage has shown great longevity and it's actually a great track. It's definitely my favourite Rap track that Beyonce has done.
                                  You're serving taste, finally. Lol

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                                    You're serving taste, finally. Lol
                                    The approval of an XO stan means nothing.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      You talk about dusty divas all the time yet the dustiest group of them had a #1 hit in your hole last week.
                                      German charts are the worst atrocity to come out of this country since that time we made that failed painter famous & relevant in the 1930's
                                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                        The approval of an XO stan means nothing.
                                        Dgdgdgdgdg. Bye

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          Savage Love is a great song IMO, glad it's seeing some success.
                                          Not sure if you're being shady or you are just oblivious to the fact that Aaron was talking about the Megan x 98 - OUT feature... it's probably the latter
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                            Not sure if you're being shady or you are just oblivious to the fact that Aaron was talking about the Megan x 98 - OUT feature... it's probably the latter
                                            Most certainly the latter rat.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                                              Most certainly the latter rat.
                                              Completely out of touch with the current musical landscape just like expected from a Titanic Girl stan
                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                              Comment


                                              • Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

                                                Beyonce solo single standard: 98 - OUT

                                                Any Dusty Diva solo single standard: OUT - OUT


                                                Thots?
                                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                Comment


                                                • Kinda scary how similar Herpa‘s Don’t Spread Now and GOAT’s chart peaks are (not counting amount of weeks).

                                                  Hot 100
                                                  GOAT #1
                                                  DSN #2

                                                  k?Mix’s Hole
                                                  GOAT #2
                                                  DSN #2

                                                  aRatchet’s Hole
                                                  DSN #10
                                                  GOAT #11

                                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

                                                  GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

                                                    Beyonce solo single standard: 98 - OUT

                                                    Any Dusty Diva solo single standard: OUT - OUT


                                                    Thots?
                                                    Excuse me Beyonce has served a 37 - 74 - OUT success since then.
                                                    Did you miss "Black Parade" ?

                                                    Comment


                                                    • And that with just a random track without a music video

                                                      Beyoncé with a Lead single from a proper studio album and a music video goes Top 20 in 2 seconds.
                                                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Daily reminder that Never Really Over is one of the biggest solo female pop hits of the last two years. A brilliant track.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                          Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

                                                          Beyonce solo single standard: 98 - OUT

                                                          Any Dusty Diva solo single standard: OUT - OUT


                                                          Thots?
                                                          Madonna.PNG Celine.PNG Barbra.PNG Mariah.PNG Dua.PNG

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                            Excuse me Beyonce has served a 37 - 74 - OUT success since then.
                                                            Did you miss "Black Parade" ?
                                                            Yes I completely forGaGat about it just like everyone else did (even her fans I think).

                                                            SpiRAT is the more iconic flop bomb
                                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Dua will get there & overtake all these dusties once she abandones music and starts selling socks and make up just like my other fav Rih
                                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X