Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duanal View Post
    Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.
    Why don't you ask Wayne to help get your old account back?
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Duanal View Post
      Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.

Anyway a moment most pleasing to me is how GoDUA BillboarDUA is completely wiping the floor with forGaGatten this year in terms of success, qualitea and beautea just like I predicted. A fad can't escape her destiny of being a fad after all. Bradley and Ariana can do just so much. Cheers.

So now you’re Duanaratchet?
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        So now you’re Duanaratchet?
        no
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• hey boo
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Is Nympho like Bloody Mary, showing up when Gaga's name is mentioned three times?
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Let's try it... Lady Gaga
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Let's try it... Lady Gaga
                  I think there must be a drag involved in order for the spell to work
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Look at Dua clawing her way into the Top 20 with Break My Heart. Impressive, and even more impressive to me that DSN is still in the Top 15. It must be nearly a year in the charts at this stage.

Comment

• I thought it was a mistake to release the singles that close to each other (The risk is high that one either completely overshadows the others, or it all turns into a chaotic mash), but at least in my country, radio stations were clever enough to drop 'Don't Stop Now' when it was time for 'Physical' to shine and 'Physical' when it was time for 'Break My Heart' to shine. Now it'll be interesting to see which song will replace 'Break My Heart' when that one's time is over.
                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                      and everything you stand for?
                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        I thought it was a mistake to release the singles that close to each other (The risk is high that one either completely overshadows the others, or it all turns into a chaotic mash), but at least in my country, radio stations were clever enough to drop 'Don't Stop Now' when it was time for 'Physical' to shine and 'Physical' when it was time for 'Break My Heart' to shine. Now it'll be interesting to see which song will replace 'Break My Heart' when that one's time is over.
                        Not at all, it's the way it works in the streaming era. Strike while the iron is hot. If she was waiting for DSN to die in the US she would only be releasing a second single now.

Comment

• Savage remix being top 5 eleven weeks later and predictions put it at #6 next week. We love a actual hit.

Comment

• Savage Love is a great song IMO, glad it's seeing some success.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

no
                              You talk about dusty divas all the time yet the dustiest group of them had a #1 hit in your hole last week.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                Savage remix being top 5 eleven weeks later and predictions put it at #6 next week. We love a actual hit.
                                Savage has shown great longevity and it's actually a great track. It's definitely my favourite Rap track that Beyonce has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Savage has shown great longevity and it's actually a great track. It's definitely my favourite Rap track that Beyonce has done.
                                  You're serving taste, finally. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

You're serving taste, finally. Lol
                                    The approval of an XO stan means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      You talk about dusty divas all the time yet the dustiest group of them had a #1 hit in your hole last week.
                                      German charts are the worst atrocity to come out of this country since that time we made that failed painter famous & relevant in the 1930's

Comment

The approval of an XO stan means nothing.
                                        Dgdgdgdgdg. Bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          Savage Love is a great song IMO, glad it's seeing some success.
                                          Not sure if you're being shady or you are just oblivious to the fact that Aaron was talking about the Megan x 98 - OUT feature... it's probably the latter

Comment

Not sure if you're being shady or you are just oblivious to the fact that Aaron was talking about the Megan x 98 - OUT feature... it's probably the latter
                                            Most certainly the latter rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Most certainly the latter rat.
                                              Completely out of touch with the current musical landscape just like expected from a Titanic Girl stan

Comment

• Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

Beyonce solo single standard: 98 - OUT

Any Dusty Diva solo single standard: OUT - OUT

Thots?

Comment

• Kinda scary how similar Herpa‘s Don’t Spread Now and GOAT’s chart peaks are (not counting amount of weeks).

Hot 100
                                                  GOAT #1
                                                  DSN #2

k?Mix’s Hole
                                                  GOAT #2
                                                  DSN #2

aRatchet’s Hole
                                                  DSN #10
                                                  GOAT #11

Comment

Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

Thots?
                                                    Excuse me Beyonce has served a 37 - 74 - OUT success since then.
                                                    Did you miss "Black Parade" ?

Comment

• And that with just a random track without a music video

Beyoncé with a Lead single from a proper studio album and a music video goes Top 20 in 2 seconds.
                                                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Daily reminder that Never Really Over is one of the biggest solo female pop hits of the last two years. A brilliant track.

Comment

Dua solo single standard: 30 - 46 - 42 - 37 - 42 - 42 - 42 - 52 - 21- 14 - 14 - 15 - 9 - 9 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 14 - 15

Thots?
                                                          Madonna.PNG Celine.PNG Barbra.PNG Mariah.PNG Dua.PNG

Comment

Excuse me Beyonce has served a 37 - 74 - OUT success since then.
                                                            Did you miss "Black Parade" ?
                                                            Yes I completely forGaGat about it just like everyone else did (even her fans I think).

SpiRAT is the more iconic flop bomb

Comment

• Dua will get there & overtake all these dusties once she abandones music and starts selling socks and make up just like my other fav Rih

Comment

Working...
                                                              X