Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

There will always be demand for sexy girls everywhere. Ever since Madonna invented popstitution it has been in huge demand and is the dominating market and completely replaced big voiced dull screaming divas
    This was the real start of popstitution. She literally climaxes in the song, especially on the 17-minute version of the song.
    Last edited by Goldmoney; Mon July 20, 2020, 22:51.
    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Ever since the Circus era ended no one has cared for Brittanny in general
      It depends on the market I’d say, in Europe sure (specially in Germany where she was literally over as soon as the “Circus” era ended) so it makes sense you perceive it that way.

However I’d argue about Latin America (and even North America) for some strange reason the “Femme Fatale” era was her most popular era since “In The Zone” over here in Latin America (it worked really well for her) and in North America she still had very healthy and viable radio relevance too around that time. Which is cool considering it was her 7th studio album.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

How about Chromatica?
        Babyg0rl Future Greater Albania exists

Last edited by aRat; Mon July 20, 2020, 22:59.
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          This was the real start of popstitution. She literally climaxes in the song, especially on the 17-minute version of the song.
          Was it a hit though?
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Dino made several points here. Invented sex and the gheys.
            98 - OUT

Comment

Was it a hit though?
              #2 in my hole, #6 in your hole. Top 10 all over the world.
              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                #2 in my hole, #6 in your hole. Top 10 all over the world.
                I don't remember ever hearing that though. I am just now realising that Naughty Girl samples it.
                98 - OUT

Comment

• InFamous
                  InFamous commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gurl.. Please tell me you know the songs which Dua Samples in Break my Heart and Love Again..

I don't remember ever hearing that though. I am just now realising that Naughty Girl samples it.
                Dude ... It's a classic .. Donna Summer has some bonifide huge global classics. "I Feel Love", "Hot Stuff", "Love To Love You Baby" are huge
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• They do have some great songs.

My most streamed Katy songs:
                  1. Never Really Over
                  2. Small Talk
                  3. Chained To The Rhythm
                  4. Waving Through A Window
                  5. Daisies

My most streamed Rihanna songs:
                  1. Love On The Brain (can't believe you don't like this one Hejira
                  2. Only Girl (In The World)
                  3. Umbrella
                  4. Don't Stop The Music
                  5. Where Have You Been

My most streamed Donna Summer songs:
                  1. Hot Stuff
                  2. MacArthur Park
                  3. She Works Hard For The Money
                  4. Christmas Spirit
                  5. The Queen Is Back
                  (Shame Melody Of Love isn't on Spotify.)
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• According to Billboard recenty Katy Perry is 61st on the greatest 125 of ALL TIME.
                    Thats not bad for someone who others claim has achieved nothing in her career. Up there in the top 20 females in history.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I just don’t like Katy. Even if she’d find the cure of Coronavirus I still wouldn’t like her ... so just move on and get over the fact that I don’t like her guys

Comment

• We don't care whether you like her or not. The try-hard attempts to discredit her career and achievements due to that blind hate is a different thing.
                        Last edited by InFamous; Tue July 21, 2020, 03:33.

Comment

• Great then

Moving on ... I need Rihanna to come back next year and smash.

Comment

• Tamar Braxton released one of the finest R&B albums in the '10's when she dropped "Calling All Lovers" A fine record which deserved so much more.
                            This is one of my favourites from the set.
                            Broken Record - Sang Tamar

Comment

• My fave>>>>

Comment

• Cannot wait. The Gift finally getting the treatment it deserved
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  Cannot wait. The Gift finally getting the treatment it deserved
                                  You mean not being a huge flop?
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

You mean not being a huge flop?
                                    I doubt it will becoma a smash after this. But it's a great album that didn't deserve to be uploaded and then left to die. It was a crime we didn't get any videos except for Sprite until now. That visual album is about to be lit
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I doubt it will becoma a smash after this. But it's a great album that didn't deserve to be uploaded and then left to die. It was a crime we didn't get any videos except for Sprite until now. That visual album is about to be lit
                                      No success no mi care
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

No success no mi care
                                        Then buy and stream the album in the week after the 31st of July to help
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• How random.

Comment

Then buy and stream the album in the week after the 31st of July to help
                                            No sex bops no mi strihm

Also I'd rather just watch it flop and then make fun of her for it
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

No success no mi care
                                              so Dua Lipa is like a one and a half hit wonder in the US then?)
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

so Dua Lipa is like a one and a half hit wonder in the US then?)
                                                She has 2 huge smashes there and some minor cute hits. Nice try though.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Also Un Dia with J Balvin and Bad Bunny is coming this Friday which will become another smasha for her

Insiders are saying that it's 80s synth pop fused with reggaetton. Sounds epic already. R u ready beredy ?
                                                  Last edited by aRat; Tue July 21, 2020, 13:56.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                  X