No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You keep bringing up this song all the time aRatchet. I‘m actually impressed his J.No breakup song went top 10 in your hole.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I love Un Dia, you will not convert me to Blandical sorry
      Un Smasha is cute but PhysiGOD is the best song all time
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        You keep bringing up this song all the time aRatchet. I‘m actually impressed his J.No breakup song went top 10 in your hole.
        Such a bawp. Also Flusher's peak look wise. He would have gotten that ride, ride, ride he is singing about back then
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Such a bawp. Also Flusher's peak look wise. He would have gotten that ride, ride, ride he is singing about back then
          Do you know this too? This was pretty much the female version of that song. It only went to #21 in your hole but that was extraordinary for Screechlicia considering her other peaks at that same time.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• At least it went top 10 in your hole, Hejira.

Comment

• This is definitely one of my favourite songs lately, Brandy delivered on this.

Borderline.

Comment

• Also, I didn’t know your fave was on Oprah for five minutes!

Comment

Do you know this too? This was pretty much the female version of that song. It only went to #21 in your hole but that was extraordinary for Screechlicia considering her other peaks at that same time.
                  It's cute. Screechlicia never really did anything for me though
                  98 - OUT

Comment

Also, I didn’t know your fave was on Oprah for five minutes!
                    MANdy Moo is such a fad (toegther with the other fad Hilarity Dumpf)
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Floponce did what needed to be done here didn't she?
                      98 - OUT

Comment

At least it went top 10 in your hole, Hejira.
                        We were stanning back then. I don't know why and how people suddenly lost they minds abandoning urban music like that, but atleast we got that time frame.

Comment

Oh dahling thanks for reminding me that I need to give her latest album a few more spins this week. Perfect for summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Oh dahling thanks for reminding me that I need to give her latest album a few more spins this week. Perfect for summer.
                            Ugh that song is a masterpiece
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Ugh that song is a masterpiece
                              It really is!

Comment

• How is Pop Talk having so much taste and win on one page?

Gangsta Lovin', Already , Mandy Moore - you all must be creeping in on my playlists.

Comment

Dula Peep has another talk show host to worry about anyway.

Comment

• This is LQ. But it's beautiful. aRat go watch black is king if u haven't

Comment

• This bop should've been 5 minutes

Comment

Dula Peep has another talk show host to worry about anyway.
                                        I don't get it
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Will Ariana & Gaga spend another week at #1 on our UKMIX chart?

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10445008
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• This mash up is just the best new remix I've heard in years. Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              This is LQ. But it's beautiful. aRat go watch black is king if u haven't

Yeah I love the video and the message. The song is sooooo corny tho
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                Will Ariana & Gaga spend another week at #1 on our UKMIX chart?

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10445008
                                                I am disgusted at that thing being above What's Your Pleasure
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

I am disgusted at that thing being above What's Your Pleasure
                                                  If you don't vote, you have no say in this.

Comment

• Did I just enter an alternate plane of reality? Why is aRat endorsing someone other than Dua? What's next? G$ finding a new GOAT?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X