No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so as many people know I'm probably one K-Pop's biggest fans in this forum but holy crap, their entertainment industry is really something else. Here's two videos of 3 American-born K-Pop idols discussing some of the comments their record labels gave them in regards to their appearances.

"Shave your jaws"
    "They wanted me to cut my jaw a little bit and get like fillers too"
    "On TV you're gonna like like Buzz Lightyear"
    "Your knees aren't that pretty"
    "When you smile and your gums show, that's unattractive"
    "You look like a lego" This one really got me not gonna lie.

If I were a K-Pop trainee I'd probably quit like in 2 weeks or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I wish Drake, Justine Biebs and Ed Sheeran would share the same attitude
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Ed is already on a break, he's gonna be a father in two weeks.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I wish Drake, Justine Biebs and Ed Sheeran would share the same attitude
          Add Garbaj & all current german rappers to that
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Ed is already on a break, he's gonna be a father in two weeks.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Ed is already on a break, he's gonna be a father in two weeks.
              I can already hear the "inspired by my child" music in the distance and millions of housemoms screaming from anticipation.

Comment

Come to my hole and we can easily fix that babe
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I can already hear the "inspired by my child" music in the distance and millions of housemoms screaming from anticipation.
                  Oh gosh yes the corniness and mediocricity is gonna be through the roof
                  98 - OUT

Comment

I'm in love with the scream of you
                    We push and pull like parents do
                    Although my mood is falling too
                    I'm in love with your screaming
                    Last night you were in my room
                    And now my bedsheets smell like poop
                    Every day distroying something brand new
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Stiff & bored legend

I miss those days where she would go viral every other week for her stiff and lifeless stage presence
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Come to my hole and we can easily fix that babe
                        I doubt you can handle that at the moment as far as I've read your medical diagnosis boo
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I doubt you can handle that at the moment as far as I've read your medical diagnosis boo
                          Oh are you indicating that you are hung? Interesting
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• beredy Have you heard the leaked FN outtake called "That Kinda Woman". It's such a good bop and would have fit prefectly on FN instead of Boys Will Be Boys

Also I relate to the lyrics so much coz when I like someone I also go all out to make sure the guy is mine.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

And Ukmix will lose again
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Praying for an extended maternity leave.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

beredy Have you heard the leaked FN outtake called "That Kinda Woman". It's such a good bop and would have fit prefectly on FN instead of Boys Will Be Boys

Also I relate to the lyrics so much coz when I like someone I also go all out to make sure the guy is mine.
                                  I tried to find it, didn't find it in 1 minute and gave up.

You can surprise me though, bottomRat
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Oh god. That alone could make 2021 worse than 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

True though
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• chancy
                                        chancy commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        .. ooo

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Screaming.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

beredy Have you heard the leaked FN outtake called "That Kinda Woman". It's such a good bop and would have fit prefectly on FN instead of Boys Will Be Boys

Anything would have been better than Boys Will be Boys tbh.
                                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• My most scrobbled songs: 7 - 14 August 2020

01. (ne) Dua Lipa feat. Madonna & Missy Elliott | Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) (1 week) peak #1
                                          02. (02) Sam Smith feat. Burna Boy | My Oasis (2 week)s peak #2
                                          03. (06) Diana Ross | I'm Coming Out / Upside Down - Eric Kupper Remix (2 weeks) peak #3
                                          04. (01) Ava Max | Who's Laughing Now (3 weeks) peak #1
                                          05. (03) Kylie Minogue | Say Something (3 weeks) peak #1

My personal chart this week. Let's bring Madonna/Dua to #1 on the UKMIX chart.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            My most scrobbled songs: 7 - 14 August 2020

01. (ne) Dua Lipa feat. Madonna & Missy Elliott | Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) (1 week) peak #1
                                            02. (02) Sam Smith feat. Burna Boy | My Oasis (2 week)s peak #2
                                            03. (06) Diana Ross | I'm Coming Out / Upside Down - Eric Kupper Remix (2 weeks) peak #3
                                            04. (01) Ava Max | Who's Laughing Now (3 weeks) peak #1
                                            05. (03) Kylie Minogue | Say Something (3 weeks) peak #1

My personal chart this week. Let's bring Madonna/Dua to #1 on the UKMIX chart.
                                            I actually like some songs from that list! That's not a comment/shade on your personal music taste RayRay but more like in general, I've enjoyed a lot more pop music than I have in YEARS. I'm really digging this 80's/disco moment and I feel it inspires artist to be more melodic. I missed good melodies.

Comment

• Who's Abstaining Now is indeed cute.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• J.No vs. Kween singing in 1990:

So who took it, Hejira?
                                                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• aRat That Kind of Woman has potential. If they worked on it, cleaned it up and ooomphed it at parts, this eurodance inspired track could be pretty good.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                  X