No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] sis you look gud covering the queen's song but sis you need to work on them vocals a bit more
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Work on your GOAT cover first.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

She really has improved.

Comment

Kween's already smashing with her AIWFCIY
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Kween's already smashing with her AIWFCIY
            No shock there, it happens every year.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              No shock there, it happens every year.
              I hope this year it'll have a shot at #1.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I hope this year it'll have a shot at #1.
                UK definitely gonna happen. Pretty likely in US too. The song is a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  UK definitely gonna happen. Pretty likely in US too. The song is a monster.
                  It'll be fantastic if it'll be #1 in US & UK at the same time
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

If Dua Lipa's other songs are as good as CSMN, then it'll be the album of the year.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It'll be fantastic if it'll be #1 in US & UK at the same time
                      This song deserves it.

Comment

Bublé slaying with his Xmas album for the 8th yeah, will be the biggest Xmas album of the year again.

Comment

Diva!!!

Comment

I am disgusted at these Xmas songs clogging up the streaming charts already. Who the hell streams Xmas music anyway?

Comment

How was this almost four years ago already ?

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                I am disgusted at these Xmas songs clogging up the streaming charts already. Who the hell streams Xmas music anyway?
                                I'm really scared of listening to 'Last Christmas' on the radio for the first time this season soon. It's what 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is for Germany and people just can't get enough of it even decades after its release...
                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                and everything you stand for?
                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  I'm really scared of listening to 'Last Christmas' on the radio for the first time this season soon. It's what 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is for Germany and people just can't get enough of it even decades after its release...
                                  Will the movie Last Christmas come out in Germany ?

Comment

I just had a overkill of christmas music a few years ago. Skyradio played christmas songs all day in the weeks before christmas, after the 4th time of aiwfciy and the third time of "why couldn't it it be christmas" on the same day i was done
                                    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

If you got bored from most popular Christmas songs, that you can try to listen something from my favourite festive tunes.

https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...hristmas-songs
                                      Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon December 2nd, 2019, 22:14.
                                      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

My work has already been playing 90% Christmas songs for a week or two, I don't know how I'm gonna stand another month of this.
                                        late.

Comment

A few independent shops have bucked the trend this year and said they’re going to not play any Christmas music for the sake of their staff.

Comment

One of the best songs ever written.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                              My work has already been playing 90% Christmas songs for a week or two, I don't know how I'm gonna stand another month of this.
                                              You just have to embrace it! The place I go for my bagel was playing the most dreadful music, i think it might have been Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas lol. I was only there half an hour but I really felt for the staff because it seemed to be on a constant loop!

Comment

So we're really gonna try to make fetch happen huh?

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                                  Do you work in retail?!

There was a study some years ago that noted a correlation between playing Christmas music in stores and increased spending. I wish I could find it.

I think there was also a report that noted a trend that the earlier radio start playing Christmas music the audience tends to stick with that station with the season.
                                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                  See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

If Dua Lipa's other songs are as good as CSMN, then it'll be the album of the year.
                                                    girl what song is that supposed to be?

Comment

Anastacia - Anastacia

Bye

Comment

girl what song is that supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Oh wow suddenly I am str8 and want to have sex with Dua

Comment

Oh wow suddenly I am str8 and want to have sex with Dua
                                                            Sssshhh... Heaven help us if the religious right discover Pitbull's hidden talent for conversion therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                              Sssshhh... Heaven help us if the religious right discover Pitbull's hidden talent for conversion therapy.
                                                              Sis we been knew that these religious folks secretly desire Pitbull's talent way more than we gheys do

Comment

Working...
                                                              X