Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You could try posting releases in songs/albums. I'd be here for it. Be nice to see if there are any other fans.

    I know I created an album thread for Lil Uzi's last album and --crickets--- (though the album was a huge letdown, so there's that)

    Comment


    • the chorus of this song might sound so strange to a non-french speaking ear
      Waffles are checked cookies

      Comment


      • Originally posted by beredy View Post



        I see you...

        Sorry but all I said is true and has nothing to do with an agenda Divas rule on here and no one cares for Hip Hop. Which makes it a bubble. 98% of the users are gay which makes it gaymix
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

        Comment


        • This was a big hit in beredy’s Hole, I assume.
          Greatest Of All Time

          Comment


          • Not a fight over Kendrick Lamear. That's def not something you see everyday in here
            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

              Timmy being one of two people serving some taste on this page.
              You as an Avril Levine stan wouldn't know anything bout that tho

              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
              98 - OUT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                You as an Avril Levine stan wouldn't know anything bout that tho
                Waiting now for the XO stan to reappear.
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                  Sorry but all I said is true and has nothing to do with an agenda Divas rule on here and no one cares for Hip Hop. Which makes it a bubble. 98% of the users are gay which makes it gaymix
                  Well actually I like a lot of other artists but I don't really bother mentioning them as no one would be interested. I listen to Miguel a lot, Frank Ocean and a band called Chasing Abbey.

                  Chasing Abbey - Talk to me

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1gSfCHG7o0
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    This was a big hit in beredy’s Hole, I assume.
                    First time I hear this. It could've been a huge hit actually as hip hop was very popular here back in the 90's and there were a shitload of yt rappers and bands popping up.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                    .

                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                      Timmy being one of two people serving some taste on this page.

                      I'm just shook at him wildin out on all those youtube links
                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                      Pronouns: He / Him

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                        Well actually I like a lot of other artists but I don't really bother mentioning them as no one would be interested. I listen to Miguel a lot, Frank Ocean and a band called Chasing Abbey.

                        Chasing Abbey - Talk to me

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1gSfCHG7o0
                        OH wow taste. Frank and Miguel are actually some of my faves. I haven't heard of Chasing Abney before but I instantly liked Talk To Me, have to check out more from them​​​​​​

                        ^Ghetto superstar was a big hit everywhere. Didn't we talk about it some months ago and it was the least successful in the US actually a Hip Hop classic
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                          OH wow taste. Frank and Miguel are actually some of my faves. I haven't heard of Chasing Abney before but I instantly liked Talk To Me, have to check out more from them​​​​​​

                          ^Ghetto superstar was a big hit everywhere. Didn't we talk about it some months ago and it was the least successful in the US actually a Hip Hop classic
                          Chasing Abbey don't have much material, they had limited success in the UK. I saw them at a festival last year, such a good live set they did.

                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                          Pronouns: He / Him

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by beredy View Post

                            First time I hear this. It could've been a huge hit actually as hip hop was very popular here back in the 90's and there were a shitload of yt rappers and bands popping up.
                            If you don’t know Killing Me Softly...
                            Greatest Of All Time

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              If you don’t know Killing Me Softly...
                              Now you're being rude.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                              .

                              Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by beredy View Post

                                Now you're being rude.
                                I guess that answers the question then.
                                Greatest Of All Time

                                Comment




                                • The better & original WAP

                                  Bores like Kendrick LAMEar and Bottom Of The Ocean could nevah
                                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

                                  Comment


                                  • It’s probably going to out peak MN, MB in your hole next week. The one place where I held on to hope.
                                    Greatest Of All Time

                                    Comment


                                    • @heppolo: Haha ^^ ! Funny play on words ;) .
                                      Pro: freedom of speech
                                      Contra: cancel culture

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                        You as a *former Avril Levine stan wouldn't know anything bout that tho
                                        At least I don't jump on soon-to-be nursing home residents. <3

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                                          At least I don't jump on soon-to-be nursing home residents. <3

                                          Gurl you never jump onto old people, you climb carefully avoiding their knees and any places they may be suffering from aches and pains.
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            Gurl you never jump onto old people, you climb carefully avoiding their knees and any places they may be suffering from aches and pains.
                                            Ew.

                                            Comment


                                            • Rihab, thots on Rihsus’ first mixtape going platinum? That was the one holdover from having all consecutive platinum albums.
                                              Greatest Of All Time

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Rihab, thots on Rihsus’ first mixtape going platinum? That was the one holdover from having all consecutive platinum albums.
                                                WaiT it did? Ahh only RihLORD.

                                                Pon De Replay (which is a bigger classique than the local song that blocked it) did that
                                                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Adele has been 5 years without an album. I fear the new one wont do well.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    Rihab, thots on Rihsus’ first mixtape going platinum? That was the one holdover from having all consecutive platinum albums.
                                                    A true album artist.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X