X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
      Cute. I always had a soft spot for Cierror. She has many very good bops.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• I never knew about the rumour that she was a trans-woman... but now whenever I see her doing tings, i always try to find hints.
        My Chart

Comment

• For my music taste YouTube is much better than Spotify.
          Sadly physical music market died in my home country many years ago.
          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• What an amazing record by Cher to have had a number one single on billboard in SIX decades. The longevity.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...ecutive-decade

60s - Hot 100 - I Got You Babe

70s - Hot 100 - GTT, Half Breed, Dark Lady, AC - AIENIY

80s - AC - After All, If I Could Turn Back Time

90s - Hot 100 - Believe, DC - Strong Enough, All or Nothing

00s - DC - ADKOLS, WTMG, Song for the Lonely

10s - DC - YHSTLOM, Women's World,

Simply incredible.

Comment

• Cher is a legend afterall. I do like a couple of her tracks, but that dreadful Believe ain't one of them.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                I never knew about the rumour that she was a trans-woman... but now whenever I see her doing tings, i always try to find hints.

Up for that 100k boo?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Can you say Goddess of Pop? The power and influence that she has amazes me
                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• So Mariah became the first female artist to have a #1 song on Hot 100 four decades? Kween. Haters can seethe, she wins.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                      So Kween became the first female artist to have a #1 song on Hot 100 four decades? Kween. Haters can seethe, she wins.
                      She comin’ for The Beatdulls next.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Can you say Goddess of Pop? The power and influence that she has amazes me
                        A local neverbeen
                        98 - OUT

Comment

She comin’ for The Beatdulls next.
                          Good luck bookin that non-AIWFCIY #1 Hit
                          98 - OUT

Comment

So Mariah became the first female artist to have a #1 song on Hot 100 four decades? Kween. Haters can seethe, she wins.
                            Cher has six decades on Billboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              A local neverbeen
                              Is Dula Peep wbk but we were talking about the impactful pop music legend Hilary Duff
                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I feel that Ciara person gets so much airtime for someone who had like one big single and is completely forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  I feel that Ciara person gets so much airtime for someone who had like one big single and is completely forgotten.
                                  She had a fantastic start to her career:
                                  #1 Goodies
                                  #2 1,2 Step
                                  #2 Oh
                                  #3 Lose Control
                                  #3 Like You

but then I agree she was very hit/miss. Some great tunes though: Promise, Like a Boy, I Bet, Level Up
                                  VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                  ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                    She had a fantastic start to her career:
                                    #1 Goodies
                                    #2 1,2 Step
                                    #2 Oh
                                    #3 Lose Control
                                    #3 Like You

but then I agree she was very hit/miss. Some great tunes though: Promise, Like a Boy, I Bet, Level Up
                                    The only song I actually know of hers is that Love Sex Magik she did with Justin T. Never heard those ones you mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      Good luck bookin that non-AIWFCIY #1 Hit
                                      Gurl, Herpa can’t even fill up a townhouse yet.

Comment

So Mariah became the first female artist to have a #1 song on Hot 100 four decades? Kween. Haters can seethe, she wins.
                                        It's definitely an impressive achievement. It would have been even greater if she had two separate songs reaching No. 1 in the 10s and 20s, but we can't really hold Billboard methodology against her. However, I'm sure she'll get a 20th No. 1 single somehow and then the issue will be dissolved anyway...
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Ci-Error had 7 top 10s in a span of two years. Y’all don’t forget that before y’all drag her name through the mud.

Comment

Ci-Error had 7 top 10s in a span of two years. Y’all don’t forget that before y’all drag her name through the mud.
                                            She was a cute lil hook girl on at least 4 of those.

Comment

She was a cute lil hook girl on at least 4 of those.
                                              There is 1 era in American music which I didn't follow and that was between 2000-2004. So acts like C-Error and Arschanti never happened in my world. Or Amerrhi.. et al. who they?

The only pop gurl in Mariah's downfalls years that mattered to me was German legend Nelly Furtado.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                There is 1 era in American music which I didn't follow and that was between 2000-2004. So acts like C-Error and Arschanti never happened in my world. Or Amerrhi.. et al. who they?

The only pop gurl in Kween’s downfalls years that mattered to me was German legend Nelly Furtado.
                                                C-Error had 2 top 10s in your hole in ‘05 tho.

Comment

I feel that Ciara person gets so much airtime for someone who had like one big single and is completely forgotten.
                                                  Ciara actually has a lot of underrated bops. If she had the star power of Rihanna or beyonce she could be huge.

Comment

C-Error had 2 top 10s in your hole in ‘05 tho.
                                                    my hole belongs to miss Furtado. how can Cerror have had a place in it when I was fisting it with nelly muzik?
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X