X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BGKC

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      It was a pretty cool and innovative idea that Avril Lavigne released her hit single 'Girlfriend' in multiple languages (including German). I remember myself thinking back then that, if an artist was ambitious (or materialistic) enough to release versions of their albums in multiple languages according to their key markets, they'd have a chance to break MJ's record for best-selling album worldwide... Too bad no one had that multilingual approach ever since :( .
      I actually love the idea. Altho, I think that Americans singing in German always sound off and they still have a thick accent. I think it is easier in Spanish...
      My Chart

Comment

• In past (60s, 70s) many acts released their singles in multiple languages, especially if we talk about Eurovision entries and it's not only about the winners.

German language version of Irish Eurovision song from 1974 year.

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
        In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Estonian Eurovision entry from 2013 year "Et uus saaks alguse" was recorded on five European languages.

Swedish : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqGktzfwcfU
          Russian : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjbqUHSfHXE
          English : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3PhIOOteBk
          Spanish : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-skZajVlc
          Estonian : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJhW_wKh4cw
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
            In past (60s, 70s) many acts released their singles in multiple languages, especially if we talk about Eurovision entries and it's not only about the winners.

German language version of Irish Eurovision song from 1974 year.
            I remember Gigliola Cinquetti constantly doing Spanish (and sometimes French & English) versions of her singles (beyond just "Non Ho L'Eta" and "Si"). It was a fairly standard practice in 1960s and 1970s for the acts aiming to expand their popularity.
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Estonian Eurovision entry from 2013 year "Et uus saaks alguse" was recorded on five European languages.
              "Kuula" also had like three or four versions, and "Is It True?" from 2009 tried this multilingual approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                Wow I didn’t know that it was released in German as well
                Anyway stream this
                Omg YES! Most underrated album track ever I think. Maybe it was too ahead of its time for certain people.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                  "Kuula" also had like three or four versions, and "Is It True?" from 2009 tried this multilingual approach.
                  Did you hear iconic Russian language version of Daria Kinzer masterpiece "Celebrate" ?

Comment

• French language version of "This Time".

Last edited by LastDreamer; Thu January 9th, 2020, 13:22.

Comment

Did you hear iconic Russian language version of Daria Kinzer masterpiece "Celebrate" ?
                      Yeah, it was actually hilarious.

Comment

Masterpiece?
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                          I'm sorry I don't like this song at all! But I will check out the other songs.

Comment

• ^ Wished Og3ne wouldve went with a better song, eventhough its not that bad, they are capable of doing better
                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• ^^^ I tried listening to their other songs and it gave my Golden flashbacks

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly

If any pop girls did this they would be dragged to filth
                                He looks so bony and unkept. Is it the drugz?
                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly

If any pop girls did this they would be dragged to filth
                                  Why does he care if it goes numb 1 or not? It'll be forgotten by the end of the year anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                    He looks so bony and unkept. Is it the drugz?
                                    He looks good. Tf is wrong with ur eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      Ew
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^Yeah, he does not look good. But he said he has been diagnosed with lyme disease, and thats why he looks bad
                                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Should i feel bad that i'm not believing that he has a decease? Also someone mentioned about Justin making fun of Selena's illness, is it true?
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• such a bop woo. Illuminati Popstitute Excellence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Comment

• Laura Pausini releases all her albums in Italian and in Spanish.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  Should i feel bad that i'm not believing that he has a decease?
                                                  The male Gaga.
                                                  A new struggle each era.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    The male Gaga.
                                                    A new struggle each era.
                                                    His Artpop era begins
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Potential albums from Beyoncé, Rihanna, Adele and Gaga makes me excited about 2020.

Also looking forward to Dua Lipa and Allie X albums.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                        Omg YES! Most underrated album track ever I think. Maybe it was too ahead of its time for certain people.
                                                        I like its cold synth sound. It reminds me of Kelly Osbourne's 'One Word', which again samples 80s classic 'Fade to Grey'.
                                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                        and everything you stand for?
                                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                          Laura Pausini releases all her albums in Italian and in Spanish.
                                                          I don’t like her at all

Comment

• Last edited by Enzolorenzo; Fri January 10th, 2020, 04:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                              Ew
                                                              I like men that look like men. Some of yall like them to hardly look legal.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X