Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Laura Pausini releases all her albums in Italian and in Spanish.
    I think Eros Ramazzotti and Tiziano Ferro did the same thing with some of their albums.
    Waffles are checked cookies

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aRat View Post
      such a bop woo. Illuminati Popstitute Excellence.
      Very good quality for the current mainstream (???) pop song.
      What is her name ?
      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

      Comment


      • Why America always letting bops flop?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Why America always letting bops flop?

          It rightfully bombed everywhere
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
            Why America always letting bops flop?

            Because they wanted I Did Something Bad or Getaway Car
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

            Comment


            • I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                Because they wanted I Did Something Bad or Getaway Car
                I Did Something Bad had potential

                Comment


                • I'm a Sheeran stan but End Game was one of the worst songs of the decade, if not century.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.
                    The Weeknd has gone to release sleepy music recently. Not saying it's bad, but it's a little bit same-y.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

                    Comment


                    • I like 'End Game' . It's definitely a 7/10 for me...
                      Don't need hindsight
                      I'll make my emotions clear
                      And then disappear
                      With one strike
                      (All Saints)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        I like 'End Game' . It's definitely a 7/10 for me...
                        Seems like you and I are the only ones with good taste around here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                          Seems like you and I are the only ones with good taste around here.

                          Give it up deelishis, Dua is getting the Bond Theme.

                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                          Comment


                          • Judging by how the UK pop market goes, the bond theme will be given to Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran.
                            Waffles are checked cookies

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              I think Eros Ramazzotti and Tiziano Ferro did the same thing with some of their albums.
                              I think Nek did that too
                              Last edited by AndiIversen; Fri January 10th, 2020, 22:31.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.
                                I would be here for that. I have a feel it would sound like a modern version of "U Got The Look" and I wouldn't be mad at that.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  Give it up deelishis, Dua is getting the Bond Theme.

                                  Imagine dua singing a song that requires vocal talent. Lol

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                    Imagine dua singing a song that requires vocal talent. Lol
                                    I cannot.
                                    My Chart

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                      Judging by how the UK pop market goes, the bond theme will be given to Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran.
                                      What about Ezra?
                                      Don't need hindsight
                                      I'll make my emotions clear
                                      And then disappear
                                      With one strike
                                      (All Saints)

                                      Comment


                                      • Guess we can now add a few more girls to the Dusty divas list? [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]



                                        & Lemonade was 3 years late. Beyoncé had so much wasted potential last decade


                                        Fyi. That's 55M in uncertified streaming units. Not including the almost 60M pure singles .
                                        Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sat January 11th, 2020, 07:02.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                          Imagine dua singing a song that requires vocal talent. Lol
                                          You don't need vocal talent to sing a Bond theme, Madonna's Die Another Day didn't require vocal talent yet she delivered.

                                          Adele and Sam Smith's theme songs were sleep inducing so whoever sings the Bond theme better make it a bop.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                            What about Ezra?
                                            Ezra all the way! Would love that! Though his music isnt suitable for a bond theme imho, but he is cute and talented

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              Imagine dua singing a song that requires vocal talent. Lol
                                              Good thing she has vocal talent then.

                                              Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              I cannot.
                                              Go play with toys
                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                Good thing she has vocal talent then.



                                                Go play with toys
                                                She's not getting it. Hang it up sis. Flatscreen

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  She's not getting it. Hang it up sis. Flatscreen
                                                  If my fave isn't getting it then at least your fave isn't getting it all the more
                                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                  Comment


                                                  • We really used to watched this ghetto shit.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet and [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
                                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

                                                      GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                        @aRatchet and @BeeBoy? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
                                                        Yep a massive classique. I just wish it was sung by a hawt younger guy so the lyrics would be more relatable.
                                                        Last edited by aRat; Sat January 11th, 2020, 18:14.
                                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

                                                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

                                                          The rest of the board while ignoring this post:

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                            Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

                                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

                                                            The rest of the board while ignoring this post:
                                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

                                                            GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                              I'm so glad you brought this clip into my life. That whole situation was just...gold.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X