Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Laura Pausini releases all her albums in Italian and in Spanish.
    I think Eros Ramazzotti and Tiziano Ferro did the same thing with some of their albums.
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      such a bop woo. Illuminati Popstitute Excellence.
      Very good quality for the current mainstream (???) pop song.
      What is her name ?
      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Why America always letting bops flop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Why America always letting bops flop?

It rightfully bombed everywhere
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Why America always letting bops flop?

Because they wanted I Did Something Bad or Getaway Car
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                Because they wanted I Did Something Bad or Getaway Car
                I Did Something Bad had potential

Comment

• I'm a Sheeran stan but End Game was one of the worst songs of the decade, if not century.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.
                    The Weeknd has gone to release sleepy music recently. Not saying it's bad, but it's a little bit same-y.

Comment

• I like 'End Game' . It's definitely a 7/10 for me...
                      Don't need hindsight
                      I'll make my emotions clear
                      And then disappear
                      With one strike
                      (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        I like 'End Game' . It's definitely a 7/10 for me...
                        Seems like you and I are the only ones with good taste around here.

Comment

Seems like you and I are the only ones with good taste around here.

Give it up deelishis, Dua is getting the Bond Theme.

Comment

• Judging by how the UK pop market goes, the bond theme will be given to Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              I think Eros Ramazzotti and Tiziano Ferro did the same thing with some of their albums.
                              I think Nek did that too
                              Last edited by AndiIversen; Fri January 10th, 2020, 22:31.

Comment

I need a The Weeknd X Dua collab since they both are doing 80s inspired disco pop music. It would be such a slay.
                                I would be here for that. I have a feel it would sound like a modern version of "U Got The Look" and I wouldn't be mad at that.

Comment

Give it up deelishis, Dua is getting the Bond Theme.

Imagine dua singing a song that requires vocal talent. Lol

Comment

I cannot.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                      Judging by how the UK pop market goes, the bond theme will be given to Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran.
                                      What about Ezra?
                                      Don't need hindsight
                                      I'll make my emotions clear
                                      And then disappear
                                      With one strike
                                      (All Saints)

Comment

• Guess we can now add a few more girls to the Dusty divas list? [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]

& Lemonade was 3 years late. Beyoncé had so much wasted potential last decade

Fyi. That's 55M in uncertified streaming units. Not including the almost 60M pure singles .
                                        Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sat January 11th, 2020, 07:02.

Comment

You don't need vocal talent to sing a Bond theme, Madonna's Die Another Day didn't require vocal talent yet she delivered.

Adele and Sam Smith's theme songs were sleep inducing so whoever sings the Bond theme better make it a bop.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                            What about Ezra?
                                            Ezra all the way! Would love that! Though his music isnt suitable for a bond theme imho, but he is cute and talented

Comment

Good thing she has vocal talent then.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              I cannot.
                                              Go play with toys

Comment

Good thing she has vocal talent then.

Go play with toys
                                                She's not getting it. Hang it up sis. Flatscreen

Comment

She's not getting it. Hang it up sis. Flatscreen
                                                  If my fave isn't getting it then at least your fave isn't getting it all the more

Comment

• We really used to watched this ghetto shit.

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet and [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
                                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                        @aRatchet and @BeeBoy? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
                                                        Yep a massive classique. I just wish it was sung by a hawt younger guy so the lyrics would be more relatable.
                                                        Last edited by aRat; Sat January 11th, 2020, 18:14.

Comment

• Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

The rest of the board while ignoring this post:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                            Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

The rest of the board while ignoring this post:
                                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                              I'm so glad you brought this clip into my life. That whole situation was just...gold.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X