Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

The rest of the board while ignoring this post:
    Cute. Better than your fave.
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      Cute. Better than your fave.
      In your dreams.

But I take the compliment chile

Comment

In your dreams.

But I take the compliment chile
        Why in my? You mean in yours?

Comment

• Can't believe this flopped

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
            Can't believe this flopped

R u drunk? This is not any Beyoncé song from her last 3 albums.

Comment

• Flopped where exactly? This is going top 10 in the US
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I know. Because it doesn't have any impact

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  Flopped where exactly? This is going top 10 in the US
                  France, Spain and America.
                  Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sun January 12th, 2020, 01:24.

Comment

France, Germany and America.
                    It's a big European hit, peaking at #2 at the Euro Chart only behind one of the biggest hits ever, Monkey Dance. It is getting bigger in North America, plus it's already big in several countries in America, top 3 Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, top 15 in Canada.

So... Yea I know you are just talking out of your ass to provoke but it makes no sense.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                      It's a big European hit, peaking at #2 at the Euro Chart only behind one of the biggest hits ever, Monkey Dance. It is getting bigger in North America, plus it's already big in several countries in America, top 3 Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, top 15 in Canada.

So... Yea I know you are just talking out of your ass to provoke but it makes no sense.
                      It should be top 5 around the world. Dueya is young, hip & in. The song is fire. So yes. It's flopping.

Brandy is a mess

Comment

It should be top 5 around the world. Dueya is young, hip & in. The song is fire. So yes. It's flopping.
                        There are two sides of the medal. On one hand, she's come from a successful debut era and that's usually an indicator that the lead single of project No. 2 will be an instant hit. On the other hand, she's a British female act and the UK tends to get bored of them after celebrating them like crazy initially. So as long as she's not completely abandoned like Emeli Sandé, Pixie Lott etc., that's already a plus...
                        Don't need hindsight
                        I'll make my emotions clear
                        And then disappear
                        With one strike
                        (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                          There are two sides of the medal. On one hand, she's come from a successful debut era and that's usually an indicator that the lead single of project No. 2 will be an instant hit. On the other hand, she's a British female act and the UK tends to get bored of them after celebrating them like crazy initially. So as long as she's not completely abandoned like Emeli Sandé, Pixie Lott etc., that's already a plus...
                          1. DSN was / is an instant hit in Europe.

2. The UK curse isn't really a thing anymore in the streaming era since Adele, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Little Mix etc. are having continuous success.

Comment

Loving these high standards for my girl.

Comment

Loving these high standards for my girl.
                              Sure, jan

The coldplay album is so bad.

Comment

• OMG, this has been going around twitter

Pretty much all of UKMix would be there

Comment

• I’m here for Laura Dern rapping and Jigglypuff, but Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi should be headlining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                    I’m here for Laura Dern rapping and Jigglypuff, but Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi should be headlining.
                                    They had me at DJ Greta Thunberg... she is so gifted. what can't she do? Really.
                                    My Chart

Comment

I wonder if the internet had existed back then, the stan feuds....I almost wish it would have happened lol.
                                      Beethoven: 5M monthly listeners
                                      Bach: 5.9M monthly listeners
                                      Mozart: 4.4M monthly listeners
                                      Janet: 4.1M monthly listeners

Thots?

Comment

Thots?
                                        Nobody remembers Beethoven's Half time show... but everyone knows what a nipple is since janet was on.
                                        My Chart

Comment

Thots?
                                          Generous, coming from you
                                          Tchaikovsky would out-quality them all but not get the recognition. The Joni of those times.

Comment

Tchaikovsky would out-quality them all but not get the recognition. The Joni of those times.
                                            kepp her. the real talent of all times is Hans Zimmer. those old hags wish they had his talent.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              kepp her. the real talent of all times is Hans Zimmer. those old hags wish they had his talent.
                                              Hans Zimmer prostitutes movie emotion too much.

Comment

Tchaflopsky only has 4M listeners so he is a bigger flop than Janet

Comment

Tchaflopsky only has 4M listeners so he is a bigger flop than Janet
                                                  The "Sleeping Beauty" ballet alone poops all over the lessers.

Comment

• "Dua lipa dancing" Lmao

Comment

• Claire’s bob from Fleabag got me.
                                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I prefer Beyoncé, but I think Beyoncé would love to have a hit like Dua Lipa at this moment. There may be a few countries where it's not a hit, but she is hitting the charts in many countries at the moment.
                                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Yeah DSN is definitely no flop, especially since it's still getting many new peaks now.
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Thots?
                                                            Janet isn't their peer though. U gotta compare her to celine Dion, Mariah Carey & whitney Houston

Comment

Janet isn't their peer though. U gotta compare her to celine Dion, Mariah Carey & whitney Houston
                                                              Why do you want to embarrass Janet?
                                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                              X