No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide your faves, she's coming (if it's true).

2020 would've been a perfect year for music if Riri and Beyoncé dropped albums as well.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Neither.
      Blue card is for the host, pink card for the musical guest.
      So what is she hosting ?

Comment

• ^ Saturday Night Live

Comment

• ^ so nothing to do with music being released at all then. Thanks.

Comment

• The oven is hot... in Martika's kitchen...

Such a fun song, written by Prince.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The song that ended her career. Spirit should have been the second single.

Comment

• OMG I did not know this was a real performance. Why was she scooting on the floor like that at 2:50???
                Diva!!!

Comment

• My only real memory of Ashanti is when she sang "If i dont have Shoe " on GMA and then finished with "We will always love shoe"

Comment

• Chris Brown should do more Pop leaning R&B, Go Crazy is a very good song and it's become a decent hit.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Chris Brown should retire so we never have to see or hear about his trash ass ever again.
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Won't happen sis. Though i would like him to open an Only Fans account and upload his nudes.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hot 100 YTD charts:

#1 Blinding Lights
                          #4 Don't Start Now
                          #9 Say So
                          #12 Dance Monkey
                          #18 Everything I Wanted
                          #28 WAP
                          #34 My Oh My
                          #37 Break My Heart
                          #47 Rain On Me
                          #48 Bad Guy

Thots?
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Mariah outstreaming Duanal?
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Wait Bad Guy is #48 on 2020's YTD chart???
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Mariah outstreaming Duanal?
                                Thanks to the Xmas Song.

Anyway how about you worry about the 98 - OUT singer not scoring a solo top 10 hit since 2009 instead of worrying about artists who managed to do that this year?
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Thanks to the Xmas Song.

Anyway how about you worry about the 98 - OUT singer not scoring a solo top 10 hit since 2009 instead of worrying about artists who managed to do that this year?
                                  1 song being bigger than someone's entire career? wow, legendary.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

1 song being bigger than someone's entire career? wow, legendary.
                                    yes Xmas Song is bigger than Mariah herself and her career I fear
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Thanks to the Xmas Song.

Lol my tweet was deleted. It's about most streamed females on AM. Mariah was #18 and Dula Lips not to be seen.

Sweaty why whould I worry about solo songs 23years after someone debuted Duanal has 2 Top10s in her whole career only 17 to go to even match the solo career of the 98-OUT singer. Even in the UK she needs 13 more. On top of that comes the fact that you lied and Formation hit Top 10 in 2016 (and further two Top 15 solo singles). That's exactly the last time she even released a solo album. Am I runnung around telling you to worry that Rihanna didn't have one since 2016 either?
                                      98-OUT had 2#1s since then and another Top 3 plus a solo Top 40 charity single this year, no video, no radio adds. I'm not worried one bit
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

yes Xmas Song is bigger than Mariah herself and her career I fear
                                        well Duanal must then be smaller than her career, a literal fad. sorry, sweety.

unstreamed, unknown, unwanted.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Lol my tweet was deleted. It's about most streamed females on AM. Mariah was #18 and Dula Lips not to be seen.

Sweaty why whould I worry about solo songs 23years after someone debuted Duanal has 2 Top10s in her whole career only 17 to go to even match the solo career of the 98-OUT singer. Even in the UK she needs 13 more. On top of that comes the fact that you lied and Formation hit Top 10 in 2016 (and further two Top 15 solo singles). That's exactly the last time she even released a solo album. Am I runnung around telling you to worry that Rihanna didn't have one since 2016 either?
                                          98-OUT had 2#1s since then and another Top 3 plus a solo Top 40 charity single this year, no video, no radio adds. I'm not worried one bit
                                          All those years advantage yet:

Duanal - 11,2B strihms
                                          98 - OUT - 10,8B strihms

98 - OUT

Comment

• Harry Styles really slayed this year. And he did with a short album, no features, remixes or re-releases.

I'm not shading anyone here though, just to highlight how impressive his achievements were.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

well Duanal must then be smaller than her career, a literal fad. sorry, sweety.

unstreamed, unknown, unwanted.
                                              Duanal - 11,2B strihms
                                              Moo - 3,8B strihms

The Xmas Fad Song isn't enough to compete with the young & snatchedT I fear
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                Harry Styles really slayed this year. And he did with a short album, no features, remixes or re-releases.

I'm not shading anyone here though, just to highlight how impressive his achievements were.
                                                Well his payola even dwarfts that of Dua and that definitely says a lot
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Dirrty (48) and Tell Me (47) have the same number of weeks in the hot 100 as Born This Way (1) and Rain on Me (1). All songs spent 20 weeks on the hot 100 on Billboard.
                                                  Peaks are not everything.

Europe>America
                                                  Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Well his payola even dwarfts that of Dua and that definitely says a lot
                                                    Even with payola, no one can manage a post album hit without guests, feats or remixes though.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X