• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

All those years advantage yet:

Duanal - 11,2B strihms
    98 - OUT - 10,8B strihms

Well combined with all platforms especially with Youtube and Apple Music Dua Lips is nowhere near. 98-Out has DC too.
    we could also compare pure sales
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      Am I runnung around telling you to worry that Rihanna didn't have one since 2016 either?
      Ahem.

Unlike certain other flopstitutes who should've retired in 2016 to avoid embarrassing #98 - OUT runs, Rih actually ended her solo career on a high note. With a solo Top 5 in 2017. No remixes, no video, no gimmicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Ahem.

Unlike certain other flopstitutes who should've retired in 2016 to avoid embarrassing #98 - OUT runs, Rih actually ended her solo career on a high note. With a solo Top 5 in 2017. No remixes, no video, no gimmicks!
        LOL I didn't know mega smashes "Lemon" and "Believe It" were ending her solo career on a high note.

If you wanna end with Anti and LOTB then you would need to end with Leomande Formation, Sorry and Hold Up which were hits despite not being avaiable on streaming.

Why would you retire in 2016 and leave out 2 #1s, a top 3, two top 15s and several other charting songs while having an additional three Top 5 albums with a joint, live and soundtrack? She released two music videos before BIK dropped, none for any featurings. The only emberessing thing is stans thinking everything not peaking #1 shouldn't have happened or the obsession with solo peaks
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Happy Birthday Sex Book! One of the most iconic eras in Pop history (along with Erotica album). No one else could've gotten away with that book & album (and that trash movie).
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The gift did far better than the home era. But both their next albums will do well, no matter how bad black parade or believe it did on the charts. I hope Rihanna releases at the beginning of 2021 and i think beyonce will at the end of 2021. I love both ladies and I hate seeing their fans argue even though I once engaged in the drama. I'm just happy the majority of both of the stans have came to appreciate & enjoy both.

It's honestly sad, because with how long she's taking to release R9 I feel it might be her last album. Say what you want but Rihanna has been the soundtrack to so many lives since 2005. I couldn't imagine the music industry without her. She's left her mark and will be a legend.

Comment

LOL I didn't know mega smashes "Lemon" and "Believe It" were ending her solo career on a high note.

If you wanna end with Anti and LOTB then you would need to end with Leomande Formation, Sorry and Hold Up which were hits despite not being avaiable on streaming.

Why would you retire in 2016 and leave out 2 #1s, a top 3, two top 15s and several other charting songs while having an additional three Top 5 albums with a joint, live and soundtrack? She released two music videos before BIK dropped, none for any featurings. The only emberessing thing is stans thinking everything not peaking #1 shouldn't have happened or the obsession with solo peaks
              Sugarboo, Rihab explicitly said solo career

Not you complaining about stans when you jump on the defense of the Prostitution singer anytime someone says something slightly shady towards her
              Last edited by aRat; Tue October 20, 2020, 22:31.
              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Happy Birthday Sex Book! One of the most iconic eras in Pop history (along with Erotica album). No one else could've gotten away with that book & album (and that trash movie).
                Iconique, Legendary, Invented Popstitution etc.
                Last edited by aRat; Tue October 20, 2020, 22:31.
                98 - OUT

Comment

• I'm getting back into learning more about ABBA and I can totally see why they were a global sensation. The happy music, style, and talent. Watching this performance made me so happy. Definitely different times.

..Agnetha was that b****.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Most streamed female songs released this year on Spotify (so far):

1. Break My Heart — 465M
                    2. WAP — 408M
                    3. Rain On Me — 404M
                    4. Physical — 373M
                    5. Stuck With U — 349M

Wait wasn't aware that BMH and PhyisGOD did so good compared to other female releases this year. I mean both were obvi hits but both felt dwarfed by DSN

Also where is Beyonce's mega smash Savage?
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• My google alert going on yet again for theRAT the Remix obviously shared playlist placement with the original but outstreamed every song (except WAP) on that list 10x on AM.
                      Combined it would be number one on that Spotify list with 466m
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                        I'm getting back into learning more about ABBA and I can totally see why they were a global sensation. The happy music, style, and talent. Watching this performance made me so happy. Definitely different times.

..Agnetha was that b****.
                        I'm not sure what ABBA did right that other legends got wrong, but I've never heard anyone say 'hate them'.

Maybe it's because they chose the right moment to call it quits? While almost all other legends had decades to get annoying / embarrass themselves publicly / fall from grace?

Comment

• What about Queen or The Beatles? But with ABBA it's probably they appeal to EVERY demographic. They have light radio friendly disco music what'S there not to like? But I don't know if they are even that big in the US?
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

What about Queen or The Beatles? But with ABBA it's probably they appeal to EVERY demographic. They have light radio friendly disco music what'S there not to like? But I don't know if they are even that big in the US?
                            Homophobes hate Queen. Gheys don't like The Beatdulls.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• I always feel like even the Homophobes listen to Queen

Crazyyy. happy as I've always loved their classics. And all that from going viral on TikTok. (for the uneducated: no the videos don't count as streams but sparked an increase of popularity with Gen Z on all platforms)

I actually think that AIWFCIY will probably smash even harder as i can see it going over there too.
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Lettuce pray for Miley's cover of Happy Xmas to become the next AIWFCIY. Because that abomination of a song will single-handedly ruin the entire christmas season for me, hearing it just once out in the wild is enough.

Comment

Lettuce pray for Miley's cover of Happy Xmas to become the next AIWFCIY. Because that abomination of a song will single-handedly ruin the entire christmas season for me, hearing it just once out in the wild is enough.
                                  I actually think Ari's Santa Tell Me will be the new christmas classic as it's always the biggest after AIWFCIY and Last Christmas
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I've never listened to a Fleetwood Mac song. Is it a band?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Lettuce pray for Miley's cover of Happy Xmas to become the next AIWFCIY. Because that abomination of a song will single-handedly ruin the entire christmas season for me, hearing it just once out in the wild is enough.
                                      I would even take an Ed Sheeran Xmas Song over that

#AnyoneButTheWhisperFad
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• a Ho Ho Ho Anthem.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Homophobes hate Queen. Gheys don't like The Beatdulls.
                                          I never met anyone (in person) hating on Queen. From my perception it’s perhaps the most universally admired and respected band. Even among homophobes. Freddie Mercury is the only gay that transcends the sexuality barrier and gets respected for his talent everywhere.

At least that’s been my experience over here. Maybe it’s different in Europe.

Also I don’t think anyone really hate The Beatles .. at worst some people just consider them either boring or overrated but that’s it.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

I've never listened to a Fleetwood Mac song. Is it a band?
                                            I doubt that you've never heard these songs:

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I've never listened to a Fleetwood Mac song. Is it a band?
                                              Mega hit.

Btw, Beatles are the One Direction of the 60s, which is basic. I don't understand the phenomenon, I don't like their music. The Rolling Stones >>>>
                                              Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Fleetwood Mac are one of the most unique and awesome rock bands for me. Classic after classic.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Most streamed female songs released this year on Spotify (so far):

1. Break My Heart — 465M
                                                  2. WAP — 408M
                                                  3. Rain On Me — 404M
                                                  4. Physical — 373M
                                                  5. Stuck With U — 349M

Wait wasn't aware that BMH and PhyisGOD did so good compared to other female releases this year. I mean both were obvi hits but both felt dwarfed by DSN

Also where is Beyonce's mega smash Savage?

And Physical wasn’t even a proper single in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

And Physical wasn’t even a proper single in the US
                                                    A wasted classic tbh. Imagine if PhyiGOD was the lead of FN and had all the push and payola DSN had. I am convinced it would have performed the same if not even better.

At least the gheys will always cherish and worship PhysiGOD
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X