Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Ahem.

Unlike certain other flopstitutes who should've retired in 2016 to avoid embarrassing #98 - OUT runs, Rih actually ended her solo career on a high note. With a solo Top 5 in 2017. No remixes, no video, no gimmicks!
    Black Parade reached no 37 since then actually.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Even with payola, no one can manage a post album hit without guests, feats or remixes though.
      I cannot think of a single person who did it in recent years. Certainly none of the pop gurls did.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

A wasted classic tbh. Imagine if PhyiGOD was the lead of FN and had all the push and payola DSN had. I am convinced it would have performed the same if not even better.

At least the gheys will always cherish and worship PhysiGOD
        Not me, i hate that terrible song.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Not me, i hate that terrible song.
          Seems like you hate good musique in general Katy + Celina stan
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

I'm not sure what ABBA did right that other legends got wrong, but I've never heard anyone say 'hate them'.

Maybe it's because they chose the right moment to call it quits? While almost all other legends had decades to get annoying / embarrass themselves publicly / fall from grace?
            I am not sure as they were not as big in US as they were in every other country. Bee Gees were the "IT" Pop band of the 70s in US.

Leaving at a high note does make a difference. I remember reading that they were offered $1 billion to do a 250 city tour back in 2000. That shows how much people really love(d) them. I don't think anyone has gotten an offer like that ever.
            Last edited by TIfan; Wed October 21, 2020, 19:31.
            Diva!!!

Comment

we stan the #37 - #71 - OUT singer then

unlike her other post-Limonata material, it's actually a good song tho

Comment

• Personally I am completely indifferent to the likes of Abba Queen even the beetles, elevator music to me. A few cute songs but I would never seek them out.

Comment

we stan the #37 - #71 - OUT singer then

unlike her other post-Limonata material, it's actually a good song tho
                  Not everyone can enjoy 7 weeks in the top 100 I guess.

Comment

• I love ABBA, but there was a time no one dared to say they loved them. It's great they get the respect they deserve nowadays.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                      I love ABBA, but there was a time no one dared to say they loved them. It's great they get the respect they deserve nowadays.
                      Huh what? What time was that? As long as I can remember people always loved them to high heavens. My parents are flaming ABBA stans
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Gurl no one knows that thing.

98 - OUT is the most iconic chart run of all time I fear. Beyonce setting the standard for hardcore flopping while being attached to one of the biggest and most prolific movies of all time. Only a legend
                        98 - OUT

Comment

Huh what? What time was that? As long as I can remember people always loved them to high heavens. My parents are flaming ABBA stans
                          Late 80s. A friend of my sisters is a huge fan and back then she was made fun of. People really looked down on ABBA. Glad they turned it around in the early 90s when everyone bought the Gold CD, although most people I know said it was just a guilty pleasure. The A-Teens gave them a second boost and the musical/movie shut every last critic's mouth. But they were nowhere near as respected back in the 80s as Queen and The Beatles.

Comment

Gurl no one knows that thing.

98 - OUT is the most iconic chart run of all time I fear. Beyonce setting the standard for hardcore flopping while being attached to one of the biggest and most prolific movies of all time. Only a legend
                            That's a lie. I was walking down the street today and I heard four different people humming Black Parade and anothe girl singing it to herself. It had massive impact.

Comment

That's a lie. I was walking down the street today and I heard four different people humming Black Parade and anothe girl singing it to herself. It had massive impact.

If you're going to make up anecdotes, at least make them sound somewhat realistic.

Comment

• Donna Summer invented sex!!!
                                Prince, Janet, Madonna, and Beyonce say Thank You Donna!!!
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• The 16-charting-weeks-for--al-live-album-bonus-track-Before-I-Let-Go-singer is coming to collect the coins

Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu October 22, 2020, 08:34.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Honestly, "The Meaning of Mariah Carey" is such a low hanging fruit book title for such diva haters like me.
                                    I constantly refrain from creating a storm of negativity there
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...t-to-best.html

The 90s is my favorite decade when it comes to #1 hits. Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Whitney, Celine, Wilson Phillips, Paula Abdul, Xtina, Britney, Toni Braxton, George Michael, Gloria Estefan, Michael Bolton, London Beat, Timmy T, Maxi Priest, TLC, Boyz II Men, Brandy, Alannah Myles, Karyn White, Enrique Iglesias, Ace Of Base, Jennifer Lopez, C+C Music Factory, Elton John, Cher.... too many to name.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                        Donna Summer invented sex!!!
                                        Prince, Janet, Madonna, and Beyonce say Thank You Donna!!!
                                        She was a bit of a fad I fear. That's why people overlook or forget about her a lot.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

She was too big a star I fear. That's why aRat overlook or forget about her a lot.

Comment

She was a bit of a fad I fear. That's why people overlook or forget about her a lot.
                                            She wasn’t a fad though , she scored Top 10 hits for 15 years and she isn’t really overlooked, in fact Beyoncé sampled her for the “Naughty Girl” single and even Madonna sampled her on the “Confessions” album and the tour as well.

She won 5 Grammys, she has classic songs and she was inducted in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. She’s a pretty solid, celebrated and remembered legend.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

She wasn’t a fad though , she scored Top 10 hits for 15 years and she isn’t really overlooked, in fact Beyoncé sampled her for the “Naughty Girl” single and even Madonna sampled her on the “Confessions” album and the tour as well.

She won 5 Grammys, she has classic songs and she was inducted in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. She’s a pretty solid, celebrated and remembered legend.
                                              Oop maybe RawRaw made some points with his above post then

Also stop spamming that Rock And Rot Hall Of Misogyny sis, the gheys don't care
                                              Last edited by aRat; Thu October 22, 2020, 16:49.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• No shade, but if it wasn't for Ukmix, I wouldn't know who Donna Summer is / was either.

Comment

No shade, but if it wasn't for Ukmix, I wouldn't know who Donna Summer is / was either.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

No shade, but if it wasn't for Ukmix, I wouldn't know who Donna Summer is / was either.
                                                    If it wasn't for Ukmix I wouldn't know who Cher, Jeanette, Donna Summer, Paula Abdull, Dolly Parton, Barbra Dustsand etc were.

Also it would never cross my mind to ever mention Maria and I would see her as a cute 90s throwback just like the good sis Katy Perry said:

98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X