Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Does anyone fave got a big hit that you as a stan don't care to much for? Mine is crazy in love.
    Bts's boy with love. It was just too 'pink' and sugary for my liking. Fake love was better
    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Does anyone fave got a big hit that you as a stan don't care to much for? Mine is crazy in love. Never cared for it tbh. Baby Boy was always miles better imo. Now crazy in love live is a ******* bop/experience
      “Stronger” probably

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        Whatever happened to Katy and Ri's friendship?
        Katy is a flop these days so Rihanna distanced herself from that. Katy should try a friendship with Ciara these days though.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          Katy is a flop these days so Rihanna distanced herself from that. Katy should try a friendship with Ciara these days though.
          At least she releases songs.
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• They both basically don't attend award shows anymore. It was probably one of those - I love you when I see you friendships.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• At least C-Error has hood klassics.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] sis we both LOST. Billie Eyeleash got the Bond Theme
                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] sis we both LOST. Billie Eyeleash got the Bond Theme
                  whet? They gave that huge promo tool to a 10 y.o. girl? lorde.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    whet? They gave that huge promo tool to a 10 y.o. girl? lorde.
                    Exactly. Out of all the options they chose that literal child...

Comment

• They do want people to stay awake during the film, right?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I think Billie will do a good job! Why have they never approached Lana though! Well, maybe they have BUT Lana would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          They do want people to stay awake during the film, right?

Comment

I think Billie will do a good job! Why have they never approached Lana though! Well, maybe they have BUT Lana would be amazing.
                            She was busy doing Charlie's Angels
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Exactly. Out of all the options they chose that literal child...
                              It's gonna be the most whispered, talk/sing Bond theme ever. At least if my dusty queen would do it there would be dynamic and thoughtful whispering.
                              "Lift up your head
                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                Don't even remind me
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                  It's gonna be the most whispered, talk/sing Bond theme ever. At least if my dusty queen would do it there would be dynamic and thoughtful whispering.
                                  Eh. Mixedish song was blah.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Touche

Comment

Eh. Mixedish song was blah.
                                      It was but so is that show. At least it all fits
                                      "Lift up your head
                                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• The Bond producers must have heard Turkey Song and thot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                          Bond Movies aren't about weddings or corny love or butterflies
                                          Last edited by aRat; Tue January 14, 2020, 19:17.

Comment

Bond Movies aren't about weddings or corny love
                                            I wouldn't be surprised in 2020..the movie is not out yet.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Whoever convinced Lana to hop on that project should be fired and skinned alive!

Comment

Whoever convinced Lana to hop on that project should be fired and skinned alive!
                                                I mean really! I guess it was some kind of nice gesture to Ariana because they like each other blabla but it was a bad choice. I don't suppose she suffered from it much but I really hope she won't do stuff like that again.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Don't call me angel is probably the worst song of last decade. They really thought Starpower would sell it . I have to laugh

Comment

Don't call me angel is probably the worst song of last decade. They really thought Starpower would sell it . I have to laugh
                                                    Lana’s part felt so out of place. The song was kinda catchy but overall it’s a mess

Comment

Don't call me angel is probably the worst song of last decade. They really thought Starpower would sell it . I have to laugh
                                                      Don't Start Now and Don't Call Me An Angel both came out the same day and all the gheys said that DCMAA would become a smash while DSN would underperform... well funny how that turned out

Comment

Don't Start Now and Don't Call Me An Angel both came out the same day and all the gheys said that DCMAA would become a smash while DSN would underperform... well funny how that turned out
                                                        DCMAA still peaked higher in your hole tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                          DCMAA still peaked higher in your hole tho.
                                                          River by Ellie also peaked higher than All I Want For Xmas in the UK, would you say that it is bigger?

Comment

River by Ellie also peaked higher than All I Want For Xmas in the UK, would you say that it is bigger?
                                                            So basically you’re saying Xmas GOAT deserved #1 over River?

Comment

"Lift up your head
                                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Working...
                                                              X