Clear All

• InFamous making me look like

with that edit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
      InFamous making me look like

with that edit.
      Sorry, I decided the pic was too big

But her Wembley show was equally empti Even worse tbh.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        Let's not forget Rihanna has 8 albums to madonna's 14
        And yet the combined sales of two of them , True Blue and Like a Prayer outsell Rihanna's career album total in pure sales so not sure what your point is?
        No one has released the same number of albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

And yet the combined sales of two of them , True Blue and Like a Prayer outsell Rihanna's career album total in pure sales so not sure what your point is?
          More album, more chances for hits/ sales

Comment

• Rihanna is getting annoying, you cant have a 5 year hiatus, this is too much. Ariana released 4 albums since ANTI.

Comment

• Let's not forget Rihanna built her career by releasing albums almost every year so Ariana is doing the same. The thing with Rihanna is that she doesn't need music or touring anymore, her fashion/cosmetic/etc. lines are extremely successful so she can live off with their profits alone. Riri and Adele are the only ones that can get away with a 4-5 year hiatus so i'm really curious to see how well their new music will do.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 5-6 years is too much even for the biggest artists, Unapologetic had a 3 years and 3 months gap. ANTI on January will be 5 years old.

Comment

• 5-6 years is too much even for the biggest artists, Unapologetic had a 3 years and 3 months gap. ANTI on January will be 5 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I like the marked ones.
                    Except for Dua, Gaga, Taylor, Halsey, Ava and Selena - the rest are flops. And I wrote about popular artists.
                    Lol then you didn't listen to Chloe x Halle's Ungodly Hour album because no on can dislake such excellence.

Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                    Booking 5 stadiums in Germany alone was definitely.. a choice.

And all of those terrorist attacks that summer probably didn't help.
                    Still sold 3 times as many tickets as Beyonce's and more than 6 times as many tickets as Tayloo's last solo tours here, so..
                    LOL a whole lie. Formation tour had two stops in germany both sold out, over 71k tickets. Rih didn't sell 3 times as many tickets even with booking 5 stadiums. Even if we take the fake Wikipedia numbers into consideration (like sold out munich) it doesn't add up on top of that comes the fact the downsized Olympiastadion in Berlin to an Arena, so we are left with 4 stadium dates https://www.bz-berlin.de/kultur/musi...berlin-verlegt
                    I would like to see the official german boxscores. Not even one source is listed

OTR 2 was sold out in Berlin and Cologne too, 97k tickets. They knew not to release the numbers for Anti World Tour girlie which is fine.

EDIT: I just noticed that the German version has complitely different attendances for the Anti World Tour as well Fan fictions

Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri October 30, 2020, 11:34.
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Even if we take the fake Wikipedia numbers into consideration (like sold out munich) it doesn't add up on top of that comes the fact the downsized Olympiastadion in Berlin to an Arena, so we are left with 4 stadium dates
                      Fake, but probably still closer to the truth than any numbers released by Mrs ''under investigation in Norway for faking 300 Million streams'' Carter and her criminal hubby.

300 Million album streams
                      71000 tickets sold
                      100% live vocals during national anthems

#CarterCrimeFamily #LockThemUp #Bayonse4Prison2020

Comment

• Independent numbers from reliable sources for the ANTI Tour dates in Germany:

30.000 Hamburg (https://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/...a-1102258.html)
                        35.000 Frankfurt (https://www.op-online.de/region/fran...84674.amp.html)
                        35.000 Köln (https://www.koeln.de/koeln/was_ist_l...a_1015281.html)
                        41.500 München
                        (https://www.tz.de/muenchen/kultur/ko...t-6644660.html)
                        15.000 Berlin
                        (https://www.maz-online.de/Nachrichte...noepft-wie-nie)

= 155k+

Comment

• Who curr bout tours when Rih is making billions at home stamping her name on socks and make up and is richer than 98 - OUT and her uglee husband combined
                          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Fever is a major excellent bop. GODua BILLBOARDua can really do no wrong
                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• You can take away the 300millions Tidal streams, they are neglectable compared to the numbers of spotify and AM etc anyway I've yet to see prove for tidal faking numbers. It's still that: an investigation. They pay artists more than every other platform and it's a black owned business so I see why people are upset.
                              She would've debuted Number 1 with or without streaming anyway.

71k tickets from 2 dates and 155k from 5 dates = 3x times?..The math ain't mathing.
                              And even then an estimated number by magazines are far from offcial boxscore numbers. She still did quite well anyway, they overestimated her demand and will adjust next time. less dates or smaller venues. selling out the London O2 4 nights is a better look for her than having Wembley half empti.

Bey sold 168k tickets for her last four tour dates in Germany anyway. You can pretend that JayZ sold out these stadiums it's fine
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                Who curr bout tours when Rih is making billions at home stamping her name on socks and make up and is richer than 98 - OUT and her uglee husband combined
                                Ivy Park is coming for the socks empire She is not close to Jay in terms of net worth but I hate bragging with other people's networth anyway it's weird to me, stans should stop. There should be a limit to what people earn and the rest should be redistributed via taxes That said, I enjoy these three thriving a lot more than your average old white man. Off with Bezos' head
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

His point was probably that no one has released so many global hits with such a few albums.

Anyways are people here still going on questioning Rihanna’s success?

LOL ... She’s the second best selling female artist of all time, the biggest female singles artist of all time (250 million singles sold), she’s one of the Top 5 most streamed female acts of all time and she’s one of the Top 10 biggest female touring acts of all time too.

Not to mention, the 9 Grammy Awards she won, the impact, the critical praise she got with albums such as “Rated R” and “Anti” and the global classics (“Umbrella”, “Don’t Stop The Music”, “Only Girl”, “We Found Love” and “Diamonds”) she got.

A major Icon. Move on!
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Ivy Park is coming for the socks empire She is not close to Jay in terms of net worth but I hate bragging with other people's networth anyway it's weird to me, stans should stop. There should be a limit to what people earn and the rest should be redistributed via taxes That said, I enjoy these three thriving a lot more than your average old white man. Off with Bezos' head
                                    And suddenly we're on the same page again.

Comment

• All legends.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Lol then you didn't listen to Chloe x Halle's Ungodly Hour album because no on can dislake such excellence.

LOL a whole lie. Formation tour had two stops in germany both sold out, over 71k tickets. Rih didn't sell 3 times as many tickets even with booking 5 stadiums. Even if we take the fake Wikipedia numbers into consideration (like sold out munich) it doesn't add up on top of that comes the fact the downsized Olympiastadion in Berlin to an Arena, so we are left with 4 stadium dates https://www.bz-berlin.de/kultur/musi...berlin-verlegt
                                        I would like to see the official german boxscores. Not even one source is listed

OTR 2 was sold out in Berlin and Cologne too, 97k tickets. They knew not to release the numbers for Anti World Tour girlie which is fine.

EDIT: I just noticed that the German version has complitely different attendances for the Anti World Tour as well Fan fictions
                                        Rihanna fans have really been wildin out on Wikipedia lately.
                                        This part cracks me up :

"The Monster Tour was the one of the highest-grossing tours of 2014 in North America, with a gross of $36 million in only six shows. A total of 581,276 people attended (including outside the stadiums)."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

His point was probably that no one has released so many global hits with such a few albums.

Anyways are people here still going on questioning Rihanna’s success?

LOL ... She’s the second best selling female artist of all time, the biggest female singles artist of all time (250 million singles sold), she’s one of the Top 5 most streamed female acts of all time and she’s one of the Top 10 biggest female touring acts of all time too.

Not to mention, the 9 Grammy Awards she won, the impact, the critical praise she got with albums such as “Rated R” and “Anti” and the global classics (“Umbrella”, “Don’t Stop The Music”, “Only Girl”, “We Found Love” and “Diamonds”) she got.

A major Icon. Move on!
                                          It has been established that Rihanna has 4 to 5 global hits so no that wouldn't have been his point.
                                          No one considers the 3 times platinum certified song Live your life by T.I or the 1 times platinum selling ringtone by T.I featuring Rihanna a global hit.

Not Impact lol, Anti is largely forgotten, it was a cute moment nothing more.

Comment

It has been established that Rihanna has 24 to 25 global hits so no that wouldn't have been his point.
                                            Gurl, even an average popstitute (Kesha, Camila, Jessie J, Mrs Carter) has 4 to 5 global hits throughout her career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Even an average popstitute (Kesha, Camila, Jessie J, Mrs Carter) has 4 to 5 global hits throughout her career.

I'm not really that invested in numbers or charts tbh. I still don't think Rihanna performed better than Madonna singles wize and she definitely benefitted from a lot of DJ collabs and features while debuting in the easy to sell ( according to some) digital era. Rihann was huge I agree , but I don't believe she surpassed Madonna. Different eras, different times.

Let us rejoice and celebrate the Diamond chanteuse by listening to one of her most underrated tracks, Kiss it Better

Comment

It has been established that Rihanna has 4 to 5 global hits so no that wouldn't have been his point.
                                                No one considers the 3 times platinum certified song Live your life by T.I or the 1 times platinum selling ringtone by T.I featuring Rihanna a global hit.

Not Impact lol, Anti is largely forgotten, it was a cute moment nothing more.
                                                Stop trolling

she has 4 or 5 classics, sure (and that’s great considering I don’t even think the likes of Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Celine, etc even reach 5 classic status songs) ....

However .. classics =/= global hits. Two different things and Rihanna has countless of global hits, there is a reason she has like 25 Top 10 hits in Germany, like 30 Top 10 hits in Australia and basically same tallies in nearly every country you mention (name it Ireland, Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, etc).

Also Rihanna has it all ... The longevity, the consistency, the legacy, the classics, the global status, the streams, the Grammys, the acclaim, the general public, the beauty, the money, etc, etc.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Stop trolling

she has 4 or 5 classics, sure (and that’s great considering I don’t even think the likes of Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Celine, etc even reach 5 classic status songs) ....

However .. classics =/= global hits. Two different things and Rihanna has countless of global hits, there is a reason she has like 25 Top 10 hits in Germany, like 30 Top 10 hits in Australia and basically same tallies in nearly every country you mention (name it Ireland, Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, etc).

Also Rihanna has it all ... The longevity, the consistency, the legacy, the classics, the global status, the streams, the Grammys, the acclaim, the general public, the beauty, the money, etc, etc.
                                                  The only person trolling is the person who claimed Live your life was on the same level as Vogue.

Comment

I'm not really that invested in numbers or charts tbh. I still don't think Rihanna performed better than Madonna singles wize and she definitely benefitted from a lot of DJ collabs and features while debuting in the easy to sell ( according to some) digital era. Rihann was huge I agree , but I don't believe she surpassed Madonna. Different eras, different times.
                                                    Neither do I actually, but she's second.

Trying to belittle Rih's success because of her features is so 2010 though. I'm too lazy to look up the receipts right now. But on average, her features (and especially her rap features) do worse than her solo singles internationally. The only notable exception to this were the two Eminem collabs.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X