Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I never said those #1s didn’t count. They do COUNT and are officially credited.
    At the end of the day, this is the only thing that matters.
    Not your personal, biased interpretation.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Even for you, this is a new low. If you find it so hard to discuss with anyone here, why are you even on a forum?
      I’m not finding it hard at all LOL

Comment

I’m not finding it hard at all LOL
        You can LOL all you want, but your posts say something different.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

You can LOL all you want,
          Ok LOL

Comment

Anyways at least Rihanna sang the chorus / main hook of “Love The Way You Lie” .... Xtina sings for what? 3 seconds in “Moves Like Jagger”? .. I know it’s credited and everything and yes it’s a #1 but that doesn’t mean I have to take Xtina’s input for that song seriously. LOL

Sorry not sorry.
            Maybe check the battery in your watch there.

Stop posting lies, I feel like you don't have the capacity to discuss without trolling.

Comment

• Classique. Queen of hits in Europe.
              Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Maybe check the battery in your watch there.

Stop posting lies, I feel like you don't have the capacity to discuss without trolling.
                Then what? 7 seconds? I don’t know...

Comment

Then what? 7 seconds? I don’t know...
                  Whatever it is, it's longer than Britney's contribution to Britney Jeans.

Comment

Whatever it is, it's longer than Britney's contribution to Britney Jeans.
                    Another tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Another tea.
                      I'll be awake all night lol

Comment

• There's nothing quite like the "Roar" of a diamond selling single

Comment

• I never liked this song as much to be honest. But I think is that Rap song that got to crossover to every format and genre and got people who never listened to rap singing and bopping. (Basically the Gangsta’s Paradise of the 2010s).

This was on the Radio like crazy, still gets played over here, has massive streaming and it’s a Diamond single

Comment

• Okay, that's official. 2020 belonged to Dua Lipa.

Comment

• Gotta love those "Fireworks" exploding in DIAMOND

Comment

Classique. Queen of hits in Europe.
                                Always good to hear Celine. And that's the way it is.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• A song

Comment

• Katy Perry Monthly Spotify Listeners - 34,754, 447, the current 42nd biggest artist in the world.
                                    I don't really pay attention to numbers but that's not too bad to me, seeing as I was led to believe Katy was a complete flop these days. Like she is doing ok.

Comment

• Record sales? Britney.
                                      Tour Gross? Britney
                                      Hits? Britney
                                      Classics? Britney
                                      Impact? Britney

This is old. britney wins. Lol. Y'all don't get tired?
                                      Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Tue November 3, 2020, 06:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                        Record sales? Britney.
                                        Tour Gross? Britney
                                        Hits? Britney
                                        Classics? Britney
                                        Impact? Britney

This is old. britney wins. Lol. Y'all don't get tired?
                                        Yes we know Britney is bigger than Bey

Comment

You are delusional, omg.

Btw,
                                          Their last top 1 with many weeks:

Mariah All I Want for Christmas Is You - 2020 (30 years)
                                          Janet - All for You - 2001 (19 years)
                                          Madonna - Music - 2000 (18 years)
                                          Beyonce - Perfect - 2018 (15 years)
                                          Christina - Moves Like Jagger - 2011 (13 years)
                                          Pink - Just Give Me a Reason - 2013 (13 years)
                                          Rihanna - Work - 2016 (11 years)
                                          Taylor - Look What You Made Me Do - 2017 (11 years)
                                          Whitney - I Will Always Love You - 1993 (9 years)
                                          Celine - I'm Your Angel - 1999 (9 years)
                                          Alicia - Empire State of Mind - 2009 (8 years)
                                          Miley - Wrecking Ball - 2013 (7 years)
                                          Katy - Dark Horse - 2014 (6 years)
                                          Ariana - 7 Rings - 2019 (6 years)
                                          Jlo - 2003 - All I Have (4 years)
                                          Gaga - Born This Way - 2011 (3 years)
                                          Britney - 1999 - ...Baby One More Time (0 years)
                                          Your list is incorrect for Whitney , Exhale was her last US number one. in 1995.

Comment

Your list is incorrect for Whitney , Exhale was her last US number one. in 1995.
                                            Their last top 1 in many weeks. Exhale was #1 for 1 week.

Comment

Classique. Queen of hits in Europe.
                                              My favorite Celine single I think. I always feel like Celine is a prime example of how peak positions and #1s don't matter in the end
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Queens did it again

Comment

Their last top 1 in many weeks. Exhale was #1 for 1 week.
                                                  LOL, what does "many " weeks have to do with it. A No 1 is a No 1.
                                                  If your gon count Moves Like Jagger for your fave your surely gon count Exhale for Whitney LOL

Comment

LOL, what does "many " weeks have to do with it. A No 1 is a No 1.
                                                    If your gon count Moves Like Jagger for your fave your surely gon count Exhale for Whitney LOL
                                                    I just meant longevity. This year we had a surprisingly lot of "number 1 hits" that didn't feel big at all. For example, Tekashi's and Nicki's collab. It was 4 weeks TOTAL in the hot 100. A bit embarrassing for hit number 1.

peak <longevity

Comment

Working...
                                                    X