I think there must be a drag involved in order for the spell to work

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Let's try it... Lady Gaga

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Is Nympho like Bloody Mary, showing up when Gaga's name is mentioned three times?

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    hey boo

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    So now you’re Duanaratchet?
    no

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    For female acts definitely. The Rolling Stones just scored a No. 1 single in Germany.

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Duanal View Post
    Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.

Anyway a moment most pleasing to me is how GoDUA BillboarDUA is completely wiping the floor with forGaGatten this year in terms of success, qualitea and beautea just like I predicted. A fad can't escape her destiny of being a fad after all. Bradley and Ariana can do just so much. Cheers.

So now you’re Duanaratchet?

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Duanal View Post
    Hello fellow gheys. How iz yall been doing? Long time no see. This site kinda bores me lately but also my account isn't working lel.
    Why don't you ask Wayne to help get your old account back?

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    commented on 's reply
    You started your new era with an infraction. Congratulations.

• Duanal
    replied

Anyway a moment most pleasing to me is how GoDUA BillboarDUA is completely wiping the floor with forGaGatten this year in terms of success, qualitea and beautea just like I predicted. A fad can't escape her destiny of being a fad after all. Bradley and Ariana can do just so much. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Well regardless of who bought what up to now, I think the opening week numbers going forward are going to be interesting, once these rules actually come in to effect.

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

46 (+?) bundles according to her store. Might not be 100 but that’s just...no words.
    Less than half of what The Weeknd had at one point (more than 100, according to Billboard one of the weeks he was number one).

Taylor had more than 40 different articles when she released her album.

Selena Gomez has 32 different articles right now on her website with a digital album bundle.

Katy Perry has, right now, more than 30 different articles on her website bundled with the forthcoming album. Clothes, keychains, face masks, mugs...

Dont make me talk about those rappers with hundreds of articles.

But once again, it seems Gaga is the only one!

Each and every single article on Gaga’s website can be purchased with the album or without the album at a lower price. As per Billboard rules.

The fact that some of you are pretending not only that thousand and thousands of fans are buying those (hideous) merch articles but that all of them are deliberately opting to pay more to get digital copies of the album is just too much ...

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Exactly. There are loads of acts that only last five years in the industry. Eveyone who has huge success for an album or two is not going to have longevity over 15 to 20 years.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Vadge and Kween had Hot 100 #1 hits 18 years into their careers (Music and TMB). If you count Xmas GOAT, then 29 years.

Cher had a #1 34 years in, which has to be the all-time record.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Regarding bundles nympho someone said to me yesterday that Gaga has had almost 100 merch bundles for this Chromatica era ? Is that true ?
    46 (+?) bundles according to her store. Might not be 100 but that’s just...no words.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    The more I see about the music business the more I realize how hard is to really keep up.

For that reason I will give praise to these 11 modern divas: Madonna, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, P!nk, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga.

For scoring either a #1 or Top 3 hits (as lead artists), Platinum albums and powerful tours when they were +12 years and longer in the music industry.
    They were always the exception, not the norm. For each of them there are dozens of acts that started out at the same time, had their moments of glory but burned out after one or two albums.

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    commented on 's reply
    You keep with this trolling and calling people delusional when you’re told off and you’ll get an infraction. Last warning.

• MrLeonix
    replied
    The more I see about the music business the more I realize how hard is to really keep up.

For that reason I will give praise to these 11 modern divas: Madonna, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, P!nk, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga.

For scoring either a #1 or Top 3 hits (as lead artists), Platinum albums and powerful tours when they were +12 years and longer in the music industry.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied

Oh silly me. How could I forget Dua.
    She has 2 solo, both Top 20 at that.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Dua, Megan?

Only to the delusional does truth qualify as trolling.
    Oh silly me. How could I forget Dua.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I am compiling a list of female artists that have had solo top 40 hits in the US this year.
    So far I have Billie, lady gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez.
    Have I missed any?
    Dua, Megan?

Only to the delusional does truth qualify as trolling.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I am compiling a list of female artists that have had solo top 40 hits in the US this year.
    So far I have Billie, lady gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez.
    Have I missed any?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• nympho
    replied
    Leave the trolling out of here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X