Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I feel too innocent for that and I'm in my 20s .
    I use to be like that. I just always felt uncomfortable talking about it or when other people talked about it. I think it's the way I was raised. Now I don't care. I talk about it all the time

Comment

• Katy back on stage already Queen.

Always nice to see her do a bit of the diamond selling single Roar, live.

Last edited by InFamous; Wed November 11, 2020, 23:55.

Comment

• Such a shame that Britney has been unable to chart an album in the UK at number one thus far. Seeing as its "all that matters" to her fans.
        Last edited by InFamous; Wed November 11, 2020, 23:54.

Comment

• Such a shame Kitty will finish her career without a #1 album in Germany, Japan and France. Local fad
          Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed November 11, 2020, 23:59.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
            Nothing could make me bottom ... I hate penises
            Not even if you got to meet Britney after it ?

Comment

Such a shame Kitty’s career will finish her career without a #1 album in Germany, Japan and France. Local fad
              I'm not obsessed with numbers or peaks so doesn't bother me though lol. See the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Not even if you got to meet Britney after it ?
                Lol Nah ...
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Such a shame Kitty’s career will finish her career without a #1 album in Germany, Japan and France. Local fad
                  Well, some of the biggest albums out there never reached No. 1, so there's worse than that. It's, by the way, very hard, to reach No. 1 in Japan for Western artists because of different musical preferences.
                  You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                  I should walk away.
                  Oh, I should walk away.
                  But I think I'll stay.
                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

I'm not obsessed with numbers or peaks so doesn't bother me though lol. See the difference
                    You're not obsessed with numbers but brings up them diamond singles on every page. Pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

A infamous whore. We shall stone you
                      Good to see you finally going Gold after a year and 3/4.

Comment

Good to see you finally going Gold after a year and 3/4.
                        Wut? Gold?

Comment

Well, some of the biggest albums out there never reached No. 1, so there's worse than that. It's, by the way, very hard, to reach No. 1 in Japan for Western artists because of different musical preferences.
                          Obviously not Britney’s case considering she has #1 albums in USA, Germany, Japan and France

Comment

Wut? Gold?
                            If you hover over the orange bars under your name you will see it lol. It used to say " is well on their way to a certification" under yours nnnnnn

Congratulations.

Comment

You're not obsessed with numbers but brings up them diamond singles on every page. Pls
                              Diamond is a shape not a number

Comment

• Formation is now my all time favorite song
                                Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Thu November 12, 2020, 00:24.

Comment

If you hover over the orange bars under your name you will see it lol. It used to say " is well on their way to a certification" under yours nnnnnn

Congratulations.
                                  Hover over the smile album. I'm interested is the response

Comment

Hover over the smile album. I'm interested is the response
                                    LOL SCREAMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you set your PC to Norway it will show a GOLD icon, matching your performance on UK MIX

Comment

Witness was number one in China.

Comment

LOL SCREAMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you set your PC to Norway it will show a GOLD icon, matching your performance on UK MIX
                                        I'm always on my phone. I think that's why I didn't see it

Comment

Witness was number one in China.
                                          I need at least 3 witnesses to confirm this

Comment

I need at least 3 witnesses to confirm this
                                            Would the esteemed website libertyvoice lie ?

https://guardianlv.com/2017/06/katy-...china-witness/

"In its first week, “Witness” sold 162,000 physical copies, while it sold 19 million more through streaming. With the year being halfway through, Perry is the second woman, after Halsey, in 2017 to make it to the top of the chart with an album."

19 million

Comment

• Even though I love music and I find interesting reading about / following artists that I like ..... the only celebrity / famous person that I genuinely would have loved to meet in person was Kurt Cobain (lead vocalist of Nirvana) ... that guy was ahead of his time and had an interesting point of view. I deeply admire him.

Comment

Would the esteemed website libertyvoice lie ?

https://guardianlv.com/2017/06/katy-...china-witness/

"In its first week, “Witness” sold 162,000 physical copies, while it sold 19 million more through streaming. With the year being halfway through, Perry is the second woman, after Halsey, in 2017 to make it to the top of the chart with an album."

19 million

Comment

• I need Bey to go back to Pop and R&B. Leave Afro-beats and Rap alone.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                                    I need Bey to go back to Pop and R&B. Leave Afro-beats and Rap alone.
                                                    I would just like her to sing. If she comes back with something like Run the world I am done with her.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X