Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEY9481
    replied
    Had a dream last night about Dua Lipa. She was a clerk selling me super expensive bio shit in the tiniest store.
    And she was quite a biotch

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    Also my other 2000s faves: Avril Lavigne - "Let Go" & "Under My Skin", Kelly Clarkson - "Thankful" & "Breakaway", Rascal Flatts - "I Melt", "Feels Like Today", & "Me and My Gang", Shania Twain - "Up", Faith Hill - "Cry", Tim McGraw - "Live Like You Were Dying", Creed - "Weathered", Nickelback - "Silver Side Up", The Long Road", & "All The Right Reasons", etc... Yea I LOVE the 2000s music! Sometimes I wish I could go back to those easier & simplier times!
    Last edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby; Sun February 7, 2021, 03:15.

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    Celine Dion - "A New Day Has Come", "One Heart", & "Taking Chances"! (Yes I am a HUGE Celine Dion fan as you guys can probably tell by this post lol!)

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    According to yalls favorite, MJDangerous, Beyonce is the 3rd best selling international albums artist in Brazil since 2003 after Michael Jackson and RBD.
    1,530,000 albums sold in Brazil since 03'.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    How did this flop in the US. 327M views on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Gimme More is her best single. Iconic.
    At this point I agree. As of 2021 that might be her best sounding single.

—-

.... While this one, might be her most underrated / overlooked single ever (IMO):

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    In my playlist:

Britney 23 songs

Xtina 28 songs

I love both.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I love this new Zayn track.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Gimme More is her best single. Iconic.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    To this date this is Britney’s only non-single song in her entire career that managed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 (and even higher than some of her actual singles):

IMO a terrible mistake that never got released as single because this was perfect and taylor-made for the 2009 pop scene.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    This track leaked from Glory, kinda basic and sounds a bit Myah Marie in parts. Exaholic .

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Bionic and the word brilliant in the same sentence really doesn't make any sense.
    Says my friend who has questionable taste

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Classic AJ " What the F*** did I just listen to, this cannot be the real song y'all. This was bad, this was terrible"

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Britney's Get naked ( which means Desnudate) was a million times better.

Nah, i don't like Britney and that album is one of the most overrated albums in Pop history.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Madonna should continue the Madame X path. It's a much more interesting album than her last 3 albums combined.
    I don't know if Rihanna can top Anti, but whatever she'll release will smash.
    Christina hasn't impressed me since Bionic. There are some songs that i like but as albums, i don't like the last two much.
    Madame X is a masterpiece.

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Xtine made many points here
    Accelerate is not for everyone. Only for those with good taste.
    Yes, Right Moves should be ft. Rihanna, Like I Do as the main single and Twice as the second single and this album would be a hit (diamond in the US )

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Based on the number of albums that i like, i take Christina over Britney any day. The only Brit album i like is In The Zone and i also like some songs on Femme Fatale but that's it. Christina has Bionic, B2B and Stripped to her name, all brilliant albums.
    Bionic and the word brilliant in the same sentence really doesn't make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I would like more songs like Desnudate from Xtina. That song was fire.
    Britney's Get naked ( which means Desnudate) was a million times better.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Xtine made many points here

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Xtina - neo-soul
    Riri - reggae
    Madonna - Madame X vibe yes
    My favorite main girls. I believe they will release albums in the near future... Madonna and Xtina will certainly release commercial bombs, but I hope that Xtina will get some Latin Grammy nominations, and Madonna will go on a successive tour. What Rihanna will release will be a hit. We'll see in December if any of them will release anything.
    Madonna should continue the Madame X path. It's a much more interesting album than her last 3 albums combined.
    I don't know if Rihanna can top Anti, but whatever she'll release will smash.
    Christina hasn't impressed me since Bionic. There are some songs that i like but as albums, i don't like the last two much.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I still think “Gimme More” was a fascinating pop moment and the primary example of how doing dance-pop music great.

Everything about that song is impeccable, and the props go to everyone involved in the making of the song, from Danja’s stellar, thrilling and hypnotic production to the way Britney recorded the song. Not to mention the “It’s Britney Bitch” catch phrase to the overall aesthetic and dark-yet-fun sound.

Also the way it was released and how the lyrics about people demanding more from her and she being like a slave of the media attention came out right at the peak of her mediatic disgrace. Simply sarcastic and unapologetic.

At this point, this single sounds more interesting to me these days than her main classic songs (BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic). . . And it’s like wine, just sounds better and better each year which is starting to reflect on streaming platforms as well with the song progressively growing each year (+220K update yesterday on Spotify).

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Xtina - neo-soul
    Riri - reggae
    Madonna - Madame X vibe yes
    My favorite main girls. I believe they will release albums in the near future... Madonna and Xtina will certainly release commercial bombs, but I hope that Xtina will get some Latin Grammy nominations, and Madonna will go on a successive tour. What Rihanna will release will be a hit. We'll see in December if any of them will release anything.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Desnudate is a banger. Yes.

I feel that 2020s will be very Spanish for me.

Rosalia, Nathy, Kali >>>
    English music is less exciting...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Xtina - soul/rnb
    Britney - dance/pop

I don't understand their rivalry in 2021 either. They release completely different music.

Xtina is working with her producer, if her Spanish album is like that, it will be FIREEEE

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Sunny Came Home

Leave a comment:

Working...
X