98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Based on being in Mariah's burn-book:

1) Maddy
      2) Kylie
      --
      the others don't appear.
      She still shades Celina for trying to get one up on Hateretha to this day tho.
      Greatest
      Of
      All
      Time

Comment

• Moo and Kylie had feud?
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Kinda an 8/10 after hearing it on TV and radio
          + my spam influence
          Greatest
          Of
          All
          Time

Comment

Moo and Kylie had feud?
            It was literally only this (4:20) but I doubt Kween is even aware of who the good sis is, and not mockingly like J.No.
            Greatest
            Of
            All
            Time

Comment

Ugh I wanted her to become the new IT german popstitute to replace Miss Connor but she failed me so bad. I guess you are right, beauty is the only thing she had going on
              theArmy was a big fan of her back in the day. He surely had the hope that she wouldn't vanish from the public eye after that one studio album sold like 50k copies worldwide.
              Pro: freedom of speech
              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                It was literally only this (4:20) but I doubt Kween is even aware of who the good sis is, and not mockingly like J.No.
                She is so adorable.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  Most people think Destiny’s Chile was King and some cute background vocalists anyway.
                  Top 2 hits in my and aRat's hole:

2 Kelly Rowland
                  1 Beyoncé
                  0 Michelle Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

100%?
                    I really hate this practice of counting the same streams of one song as an album sale. It's so ridiculous.
                    ( And this applies to everyone, not just Mariah fyi) I like the UK system of averaging the streams as it is more realistic)
                    No matter how many ways anyone wants to spin it people listening to the same track 1500 times or whatever number it is does not equate to a purchase of the album.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• According to twitter and various other sources Mariah's entire book is just her blaming everyone except herself for everthing that went wrong in her life from the day she was born until now. I haven't read or streamed it free so can anyone confirm ? stevyy

Comment

I don't understand why Little Mix still exist and who on earth is listening to them.

The worst girl group ... ever?

I cannot name a single UK mix song. I have never consciously clicked play on anything of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

WRONG again. The solo Top 40 charity only single. Charted for two weeks
                          The way it makes Daisies look like a mega smash 7 weeks in the top 78. Black Parade can only bow its head in envy.

Edit - Apologies for the many posts in a row. I didn't realize.
                          Last edited by InFamous; Thu November 12, 2020, 22:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I really hate this practice of counting the same streams of one song as an album sale. It's so ridiculous.
                            ( And this applies to everyone, not just Mariah fyi) I like the UK system of averaging the streams as it is more realistic)
                            No matter how many ways anyone wants to spin it people listening to the same track 1500 times or whatever number it is does not equate to a purchase of the album.
                            Agreed.

Comment

• Legend Katy serving a Top 5 album while pregnant in the 19th year of her professional career was most pleasing to me. When will you faves serve such lonevity 19 years into their career ?

Comment

• “Black Parade” was a great song though.
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  “Black Parade” was a great song though.
                                  You meant 'Big Parade, didn't you?

Comment

I don't understand why Little Mix still exist and who on earth is listening to them.

The worst girl group ... ever?

The Pussycat Dolls is the best female group of the last 30 years? Y E S

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• So wait ... Britney got a Top 3 and +100K opening album 23 years into her professional career? (2016) ... she officially debuted in the entertainment mainstream and professional business in the Mickey Mouse Club in 1993 .. Icon
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Professionally recorded and released material signifies the start of someone's career, according to recent definitions.
                                        Facts cannot be changed. Katys first album was released in 2001. So according to experts she is now 19 years into her professional career.
                                        Who am I to argue with the experts ?

Comment

• Rihanna voice is top tier

Comment

Professionally recorded and released material signifies the start of someone's career, according to recent definitions.
                                            Facts cannot be changed. Katys first album was released in 2001. So according to experts she is now 19 years into her professional career.
                                            So Katherine's debut album is the biggest bomb of all time when it comes to debuts? Bigger than Janet? Wow.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Professionally recorded and released material signifies the start of someone's career, according to recent definitions.
                                              Professionally recorded tours and televised performances was all Britney did with an ACTUAL television contract with Disney Channel (a major corporation) who required Britney to tour, sing and record professionally for national television and officially and professional released music videos of live performances.

All.. Britney, Xtina and Justin have been performing in a PROFESSIONAL level since 1993 (27 years by now) so have a seat

Comment

Ariana’s first / debut single was released in 2011. No matter what you say to spin things. History won’t be changed. Ariana is 9 years into her professional music career. Period.
                                                So going on this very specific definition that you gave for Ariana recently, Katy's first / debut album was released in 2001. No matter what you say to spin things. History won’t be changed. Katy is 19 years into her professional music career. Period.

So are you just showing yourself to be hypocritical once again and only applying this definititon to some artists while claiming it does not count for others, when you don't like the artist ?

Comment

Professionally recorded tours and televised performances was all Britney did with an ACTUAL television contract with Disney Channel (a major corporation) who required Britney to tour, sing and record professionally for national television and officially and professional released music videos of live performances.

All.. Britney, Xtina and Justin have been performing in a PROFESSIONAL level since 1993 (27 years by now) so have a seat
                                                  Nah unless they have released an album or single with a record company it does not signify the start of their professional recording careers in the music industry. Britney's debut release was 1999. Have a seat yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

So Katherine's debut album is the biggest bomb of all time when it comes to debuts? Bigger than Janet? Wow.
                                                    An amateur non-professional homemade album that only got 200 pressings (literally for her family and neighbors) ..... debut my ass.

We all know Kitty was serving tables and cleaning toilets until 2008 which is when her career actually happened. In fact Kitty won the MTV Europe award for BEST NEW ARTIST in 2008 .. because that was what she was.. a new professional artist in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X