No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is also lowkey cringe but I can appreciate it.

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] your location in your information box

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] your location in your information box
        It's a relict from the time when I used to ruthlessly drag her
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          It's a relict from the time when I used to ruthlessly drag her
          unsuccessfully.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            unsuccessfully.
            Dunno bout that.

Noah fence but you, some other dusties and the Jeannette mod were seething that's fo shoe.

Comment

Dunno bout that.

Noah fence but you, some other dusties and the Jeannette mod were seething that's fo shoe.
              I think you’re part of the reason the good sis left.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                I think you’re part of the reason the good sis left.
                The impakT.

Maybe the good sis has more time to stream Jeannette songs now.

Comment

Maybe the good sis has more time to stream Jeannette songs now.
                  Doesn't seem like it, based on the stream numbers.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    Doesn't seem like it, based on the stream numbers.
                    There is only so much one person can do tho.

For more one needs to have, you know, remembered hits and stuff.

Comment

• What current pop singer is like this? I mean really. Such a Goddess. The way she talks about her stuff while holding her cigarette and casually picks up her guitar and starts playing her stuff. Wish I could have had the chance to see her live.

Last edited by Hejira; Thu January 16th, 2020, 21:04.

Comment

There is only so much one person can do tho.

For more one needs to have, you know, remembered hits and stuff.
                        A petty thing I do: Whenever I play Jeanette, I play mp3 files so not give her streams, all due her catty militant fans. I love how numbers disprove their delusions.

Comment

A petty thing I do: Whenever I play Jeanette, I play mp3 files so not give her streams, all due her catty militant fans. I love how numbers disprove their delusions.
                          There is only one song of hers I have ever heard and it's Feedback ( a bawp tho).

Comment

I want to post ALL the gifs right now.

Comment

• The most important recoding of the 1980s decade:

<strong>

a movement.
                              My Chart

Comment

• I doubt one play more or less matters on streaming I actually like many Jeanette songs. She's very versatile. Not every dustbin has that
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  I doubt one play more or less matters on streaming I actually like many Jeanette songs. She's very versatile. Not every dustbin has that
                                  I like 4 of her "big" albums and many singles off her later albums (that are very bad overall IMHO).

Comment

• I'm completely lost on the Janet joke anyway. People love to talk sh*t about her yet I doubt they've even had the attention span to listen to her albums.
                                    No one with a sane mind would hate on an artist that created "Rhythm Nation 1814", "Janet" and "The Velvet Rope".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                      I'm completely lost on the Janet joke anyway. People love to talk sh*t about her yet I doubt they've even had the attention span to listen to her albums.
                                      No one with a sane mind would hate on an artist that created "Rhythm Nation 1814", "Janet" and "The Velvet Rope".
                                      But girl the streams (or lack of thereof).

Comment

I get those might be relevant to people who only care about that, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                          I doubt one play more or less matters on streaming I actually like many Jeanette songs. She's very versatile. Not every dustbin has that
                                          Yeah true, some of these gerls have released the same song at least 20 times

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I get those might be relevant to people who only care about that, yes.
                                            Having huge streaming numbers and releasing qulaitea uptempo / sex bops are the most important qualities an artist can have

Comment

• This is such a bop, it’s a shame bonafide cheesy pop like this died out. Kidz Bop are the closest thing now, but they only do covers and never make the singles chart.
                                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Having huge streaming numbers and releasing qulaitea uptempo / sex bops are the most important qualities an artist can have

Sex bops are only good for a novelty moment unless it's something clever like..well. Let's not mention ha' name before the whole board jumps on it again.

I really want to have another GIF battle but you know what happens dahling

Comment

• GODONNA LOOKS SO GOOD HERE.

Comment

• This song brings me ALL the way back.

Comment

GODONNA LOOKS SO GOOD HERE.

Comment

She might not have the streams but none of the girlies who get 90 billion streams will have her sales or her impact.

Alexa play "thank u, next"
                                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                          She might not have the streams but none of the girlies who get 90 billion streams will have her sales or her impact.

Alexa play "thank u, next"
                                                          Bcs Alexa would be dead silent if you asked for a Jeanette song. #lastingimpact

Comment

• allSTARS* was the most underrated pure pop group. Should be the next Steps.

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                                            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Things That Go Bump In The Night was brilliant.
                                                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Working...
                                                              X