Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Fact is ROM never had a radio deal... and it’s still top 100 on Spotify global 6 months after release despite being removed from Today’s Top Hits months ago...
    You can still pretend it started free falling from week 2...

Not here to waste my time with your creepy obsession and childish behaviour to bring Gaga every time I post in here.

And you don’t call me babygorl again.
    Babygorl, maybe ROM didn't have it but Stupid Luv certainly did. Anyway both generated pretty bad call out scores, the GP simply said NO to both I fear. You can't force people to listen to something they don't want to listen, even with payola

At least ROM was still somewhat of a hit thanks to Ariana's power. BUT I am sure Godga still has it in her. It's only a matter of time until her solo smash 911 starts charting somewhere
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Don't Start Now (song) has more streams than the full Chromatica album? Interesting.

Queen of Disco 2020 + album of the year, yesyesyes
      Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• InFamous, Katy Perry ever released a risky album?

*just because something is bad doesn't mean it's risky.

Em1I4c1XMAAzetH?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

The key word is today. Jeannette may have sold some local albums once upon a time but that doesn't change the fact that album sales or sales in general are irrelevant today
          When did I claim Janet was relevant today though ? Please show me. If you somehow think I did you completely misunderstood my post. I literally said this : "Janet IS largely forgotten now or else her fans don't stream i dont know but she was HUGE at her peak in the US. "

However, Janet probably sold more tickets on her recent US tours than Miss Lipa would if she ever gets to do a tour in that particular part of the world.
          Last edited by InFamous; Sun November 15, 2020, 23:42.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• What do you guys think of Vanessa Mai?
            Pro: freedom of speech
            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I only know Vanessa Mae.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Vanessa Mai is a German pop singer, who had her industry's start in Schlager music. Her current music is probably comparable to Taylor Swift's '1989'.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Vanessa Mai is a German pop singer, who had her industry's start in Schlager music. Her current music is probably comparable to Taylor Swift's '1989'.
                  Do you think any of us actually knows who this person is? Like here is a tip, at least include a link to something that we can click on .

This is the only Vaness I know, singer of the legendary A Thousand Miles

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                    InFamous, Katy Perry ever released a risky album?

*just because something is bad doesn't mean it's risky. [/B]
                    Don't you stan Bionic ? A little self awareness please.

Comment

• 'A Thousand Miles' is an amazing pop song. Too bad she never had another hit!

It's hard to give you that one Mai song to check out. On her 'Schlager' album, there are both schlager- and pop-leaning songs including one song with heavy EDM influence. Maybe a recent favorite of mine:

Comment

Babygorl, maybe ROM didn't have it but Stupid Luv certainly did. Anyway both generated pretty bad call out scores, the GP simply said NO to both I fear. You can't force people to listen to something they don't want to listen, even with payola

At least ROM was still somewhat of a hit thanks to Ariana's power. BUT I am sure Godga still has it in her. It's only a matter of time until her solo smash 911 starts charting somewhere
                        Mess at me getting a warning for saying babygorl. Who doesn't like to be babygorl'd?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyGaGorl's last solo hit was pretty cute wasn't it?

98 - OUT

Comment

• Stream this Natalia Imbruglia classic - Smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Don't you stan Bionic ? A little self awareness please.
                            Birds of Prey> Katherine's discography

Comment

Gurl take a night off from the "my fave is better than your fave narrative" It's Sunday, day of rest and relaxation.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Gurl take a night off from the "my fave is better than your fave narrative" It's Sunday, day of rest and relaxation.
                                But I just asked you a question, and you put Bionic in this discussion.

Comment

• Bird of Prey is amazing, agreed. Regarding the rest of Bionic: It's a very heterogenous album containing both amazing and let's say not so good songs.

Comment

• I do think this thread needs to be moderated a little more strictly, we see stan behavior which makes it almost as bad as Atrl.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

But I just asked you a question, and you put Bionic in this discussion.
                                      LOL, as IF you weren't trying to be shady with your sized 9 point add on at the bottom.

Stream this smash hit No 1 remix by Katy, the soundtrack that will play globally to the 1.9 billion bottles of coke opened daily all over the world. *

* in Spain itunes, unverified source.
                                      Last edited by InFamous; Mon November 16, 2020, 01:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        Bird of Prey is amazing, agreed. Regarding the rest of Bionic: It's a very heterogenous album containing both amazing and let's say not so good songs.
                                        Bionic is strange to me. This album has the best songs of her career and the worst. I don't count Lotus because I don't consider this album to be Xtina's discography.

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

LOL, as IF you weren't trying to be shady with your sized 9 point add on at the bottom.

Stream this smash hit No 1 remix by Katy, the soundtrack that will play globally to the 1.9 billion bottles of coke opened daily all over the world. *

* in Spain, unverified source.
                                        I didn't want to be shady.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          I do think this thread needs to be moderated a little more strictly, we see stan behavior which makes it almost as bad as Atrl.
                                          Delusional. you get warned on ATRL for saying 98 - OUT.

Comment

Not Myself Tonight issa fine sex bop. I think if was during the time it was released that I lost my vriginity (or maybe it wasn't since I have no clear memory of when exactly and with whom I had my first time )
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              I do think this thread needs to be moderated a little more strictly, we see stan behavior which makes it almost as bad as Atrl.
                                              LOL everyone is just playing around. I think there is only one person lately who takes our foolery seriously
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Anyways ... this is my favorite Kylie song:

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Not Myself Tonight issa fine sex bop. I think if was during the time it was released that I lost my vriginity (or maybe it wasn't since I have no clear memory of when exactly and with whom I had my first time )

Xtina exaggerated a bit with this music video, but was it worth it? YES

Comment

• Sometimes I ask myself how organic was Janet US success. Because no one with stats like that should be struggling to sell out arenas imo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X