No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet and [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      @aRatchet and @BeeBoy? A #1 in your hole for 12 weeks. The double entendre of the lyrics.
      Yep a massive classique. I just wish it was sung by a hawt younger guy so the lyrics would be more relatable.
      Last edited by aRat; Sat January 11th, 2020, 18:14.
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...-in-california

The rest of the board while ignoring this post:
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            I'm so glad you brought this clip into my life. That whole situation was just...gold.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Is it narcissistic to plug your own stuff? Probably. Do I care? No, cause I believe in my sh*t!

Cute. Better than your fave.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                Cute. Better than your fave.
                In your dreams.

But I take the compliment chile
                "Lift up your head
                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

In your dreams.

But I take the compliment chile
                  Why in my? You mean in yours?

Comment

• Can't believe this flopped

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      Can't believe this flopped

R u drunk? This is not any Beyoncé song from her last 3 albums.

Comment

• Flopped where exactly? This is going top 10 in the US
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

R u drunk? This is not any Beyoncé song from her last 3 albums.
                          I know. Because it doesn't have any impact

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                            Flopped where exactly? This is going top 10 in the US
                            France, Spain and America.
                            Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sun January 12th, 2020, 01:24.

Comment

France, Germany and America.
                              It's a big European hit, peaking at #2 at the Euro Chart only behind one of the biggest hits ever, Monkey Dance. It is getting bigger in North America, plus it's already big in several countries in America, top 3 Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, top 15 in Canada.

So... Yea I know you are just talking out of your ass to provoke but it makes no sense.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                It's a big European hit, peaking at #2 at the Euro Chart only behind one of the biggest hits ever, Monkey Dance. It is getting bigger in North America, plus it's already big in several countries in America, top 3 Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, top 15 in Canada.

So... Yea I know you are just talking out of your ass to provoke but it makes no sense.
                                It should be top 5 around the world. Dueya is young, hip & in. The song is fire. So yes. It's flopping.

Brandy is a mess

Comment

It should be top 5 around the world. Dueya is young, hip & in. The song is fire. So yes. It's flopping.
                                  There are two sides of the medal. On one hand, she's come from a successful debut era and that's usually an indicator that the lead single of project No. 2 will be an instant hit. On the other hand, she's a British female act and the UK tends to get bored of them after celebrating them like crazy initially. So as long as she's not completely abandoned like Emeli Sandé, Pixie Lott etc., that's already a plus...
                                  WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    There are two sides of the medal. On one hand, she's come from a successful debut era and that's usually an indicator that the lead single of project No. 2 will be an instant hit. On the other hand, she's a British female act and the UK tends to get bored of them after celebrating them like crazy initially. So as long as she's not completely abandoned like Emeli Sandé, Pixie Lott etc., that's already a plus...
                                    1. DSN was / is an instant hit in Europe.

2. The UK curse isn't really a thing anymore in the streaming era since Adele, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Little Mix etc. are having continuous success.

Comment

Loving these high standards for my girl.

Comment

Loving these high standards for my girl.
                                        Sure, jan

The coldplay album is so bad.

Comment

• OMG, this has been going around twitter

Pretty much all of UKMix would be there

Comment

• I’m here for Laura Dern rapping and Jigglypuff, but Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi should be headlining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                              I’m here for Laura Dern rapping and Jigglypuff, but Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi should be headlining.
                                              They had me at DJ Greta Thunberg... she is so gifted. what can't she do? Really.
                                              My Chart

Comment

I wonder if the internet had existed back then, the stan feuds....I almost wish it would have happened lol.
                                                Beethoven: 5M monthly listeners
                                                Bach: 5.9M monthly listeners
                                                Mozart: 4.4M monthly listeners
                                                Janet: 4.1M monthly listeners

Thots?

Comment

Thots?
                                                  Nobody remembers Beethoven's Half time show... but everyone knows what a nipple is since janet was on.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

Thots?
                                                    Generous, coming from you
                                                    Tchaikovsky would out-quality them all but not get the recognition. The Joni of those times.
                                                    "Lift up your head
                                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X