Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    What happened to aRat ? Is it Corona?
    He also recently rated GOAT 8/10 so clearly something’s up.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      He also recently rated GOAT 8/10 so clearly something’s up.
      what is an Arat?
      My Chart

Comment

• Page 444. My day is made. This number means so much to me.

The Battle for number 1. AIWFCIS vs RATCT coming
        Diva!!!

Comment

I thot that was a jail escapee or something.
          Further confirmation
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Ahla Malik album, produced by Madonna and & The Weeknd producer. I was wondering just how low could she go after Champagne Rosé so we'll get the answer soon i guess.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I'm looking forward to Ahla Malik album, produced by Madonna and & The Weeknd producer. I was wondering just how low could she go after Champagne Rosé so we'll get the answer soon i guess.
              She’s out buying new grills so....
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I would love to know why she thinks singing half the album with those things in her mouth was a good thing to do.

Comment

• 30 mins to Dua and Miley ! Are you perched aRat ?

Comment

• Miley and Dua saving pop....again. Wow.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Chorus reminds me of Physical Physical ( not the Dua song ). The Olivia Newton John one and the song has a similar vibe throughout. Does it have a sample ?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

That means she'll appear in the video.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I would love to know why she thinks singing half the album with those things in her mouth was a good thing to do.
                          She knows her fans hate the grillz and she loves trolling people. There's no other explanation.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gurl Black is King spent two weeks on the hot 100. I think saying it was noticed by the mainstream in general is a bit of a stretch. Homecoming did well for a live album sure. Savage remix I dont think is really representative of Bey's solo power atm, the song was huge before she hopped on, this is NOT shade btw but its just true.
                            The visual did well and was the 14th most streamed movie across all streaming platforms up until this month. Black is king is a movie. Not a album

Comment

Also, something does not have to be a studio album to be embraced by the mainstream so its actually irrelevant to the discussion whether or not something was a studio album. As discussed at length before " ASIB" by Lady Gaga is not a studio album and it was heavily embraced and had huge mainstream success. Fanbases just like to use this excuse of oh it was a side project when something flops, yet we all know it would have been embraced as that persons project it it had done well.

It will certainly be interesting to see Bey's solo power in the early years of this decade, when she does release her next studio album.
                              And indeed that of Rihanna and Adele.
                              Beyonce Also had the Cadillac records soundtrack during the time of I am sasha fierce. So that's not saying much.

Comment

Not Feminem insinuating GOAT was about him. That would literally be the only thing in the world that would stop me from listening to it ever again.
                                I feel like I'm the only one that thinks he & drake are the sexiest rappers of all Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

The visual did well and was the 14th most streamed movie across all streaming platforms up until this month. Black is king is a movie. Not a album
                                  Apologies I got it mixed up with Black Parade, my bad.

Comment

Apologies I got it mixed up with Black Parade, my bad.
                                    Black parade went top 10 for 13 weeks

Comment

• now why your fave daddy didn't release this over Girl? MrLeonix

Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Fri November 20, 2020, 06:35.

Comment

Black parade went top 10 for 13 weeks
                                        Maybe on Chromatica.

Comment

• Actually Black Parade was a top 10 smash

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welc...e_Black_Parade
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Maybe on Chromatica.
                                            The only planet that matters

Comment

30 mins to Dua and Miley ! Are you perched aRat ?
                                              It grew on me a lot. Also the skanky video is a plus.

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Miley and Dua song is pretty cool
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

It grew on me a lot. Also the skanky video is a plus.

It's a bit meh for me to be honest, and just a Physical re-write ( the Olivia newton john one )

Comment

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks he & drake are the sexiest rappers of all Time

Wurk.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X