No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and aRatchet’s relationship in a nutshell.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• JLO releasing a Christmas song

Gurl..

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        Me and aRatchet’s relationship in a nutshell.
        I never got her outrage by the way. For German standards, they are really partying hard there. The average German pattern is that when music comes on, they try to clap along with the rhythm and feel very bad ass about it ;) .
        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
        and everything you stand for?
        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I never got her outrage by the way. For German standards, they are really partying hard there. The average German pattern is that when music comes on, they try to clap along with the rhythm and feel very bad ass about it ;) .
          That's true... but the younger generation has loosened up a little...
          My Chart

Comment

• Dua and Miley really deserve to be sued. Prisoner is really just a blatant rip off, the worst case of this I can remember in a while to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

That's true... but the younger generation has loosened up a little...
              Ava Max's impact

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Wurk.
                Dad

Comment

• Sounds like legendary music to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Dad
                    Tea. Goldmoney thot he was doing something by posting that ripped pic of his.

His fave would get spontanous orgasms seeing that.
                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Dua and Miley really deserve to be sued. Prisoner is really just a blatant rip off, the worst case of this I can remember in a while to be honest.
                      Suffer
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Kitty’s “Dark Horse” was a rip-off

and she actually lost the lawsuit

In 2014, Flame, a Christian rap artist, filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against Perry and the other songwriters, claiming that "Dark Horse" copied from his 2008 song "Joyful Noise". On July 29, 2019, a federal jury ruled in favor of Flame and the co-plaintiffs Da' T.R.U.T.H. and Chike Ojukwu. The jury ordered Perry, her collaborators, and associated labels to pay $2.78 million in damages.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• And that “Roar” song was another copycat plagiarism

Sara Bareilles released this 4 months before “Roar”:

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Tea. Goldmoney thot he was doing something by posting that ripped pic of his.

His fave would get spontanous orgasms seeing that.
                            How do you go from Lil’ Michael Jordan to that?
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Britney was sued for stealing those sexy moans on Piece of Me from a sampling library.

https://www.tmz.com/2015/05/05/britn...opyright-sony/

And of course Beyonce is no stranger to lawsuits having stolen a song from UK singer Des'Ree after being refused permission to use it.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/beyonce-380-1337289

Wasnt 'Yonce also removed from a songwriters list of a song she claimed she wrote on that was getting some award ?

And yeah Roar was a definite rip off. Dunno why Sara didn't sue tbh. But she actually said that it helped expose her song and Brave did really well from the situation.
                              Last edited by InFamous; Sat November 21, 2020, 17:53.

Comment

• Sara didn’t sue because she was bribed and silenced with money. That’s it.

Comment

• Sweet But Psycho - 5/10
                                  So Am I - 5/10
                                  Torn - 5/10
                                  Salt - 5/10
                                  Kings & Queens - 5/10
                                  Who's Laughing Now - 5/10
                                  My Head & My Heart - 5/10

Does anyone feel the same about those songs :/ ?

Comment

• I enjoy Ava's music, she's serving bops. Pop music doesn't have to be innovative or deep, it can be basic and generic and still be good.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm sure Myah Marie got a nice cheque in return for her silence also. Well, once the vocals were done obviously.

Comment

Sweet But Psycho - 5/10
                                        So Am I - 5/10
                                        Torn - 5/10
                                        Salt - 5/10
                                        Kings & Queens - 5/10
                                        Who's Laughing Now - 5/10
                                        My Head & My Heart - 5/10

Does anyone feel the same about those songs :/ ?
                                        More like a 4/10 for “Sweet But Psycho” and 0/10 for the rest

... are you fan of her anyway? Not that it matters but I’m curious since you post about her 24/7 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          I'm sure Myah Marie got a nice cheque in return for her silence also. Well, once the vocals were done obviously.
                                          Of course she received her cheque .. a nice one tho? Doubt it .. considering “Britney Jean” was not an important album or era in Britney’s career, no one in actual real life knows that exists, it flopped and it meant a single sh*t for her career (we’re not talking about Baby One More Time or Blackout here). So Myah probably received a cute $2K paycheck and a 2 years Burger King coupon or something for that.

... On the other hand Katy’s two most important and biggest recordings of her entire career (Roar and Dark Horse) were rip-offs with one (Dark Horse) even being LEGALLY proven as a shameless plagiarism in court and under the legal system.

Comment

• Haven't there been discussions involving 'California Gurls' and 'Tik Tok' as well?

Comment

• It must be wild knowing every single career detail of the woman you live to hate on LOL

Katy's DIAMOND selling singles remain unbothered and will sparkle to the end of eternity. Suffer.

Comment

• Imagine still openly and proudly stanning Katy Perry in 2020

Comment

Haven't there been discussions involving 'California Gurls' and 'Tik Tok' as well?
                                                  Same songwriter so makes no difference if it does.

Similar to BeYonces Halo and Kelly Clarkson Already Gone. Same song.

Comment

• The legendary “Halo” was released first .. so that’s the original. A timeless classic

Comment

Working...
                                                    X