Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

    Pls if Dua's team were so into payola then they would have made sure that DSN went #1 or BMH went to top 10 and not let them miss those achievements by a few chart points
    Dua, Camila and Ava are the three most recent Payola Queens.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aRat View Post

      Thots on Levitating cumming to become another top 20 / 10 hit in your hole
      As long as the cheques keep coming.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

      GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

      Comment


      • Worst singles of 2020 mainstream singers:
        1. Stupid Love
        2. Dynamite (honestly all their songs are tragic to me)
        3. Ice Cream
        4. Nice to Meet Ya
        5. Smile
        5. 34+35
        6. I Love Me
        My rating: ZERO
        Lotus, Britney Jean, MDNA, Sasha Fierce or E = MC² are masterpieces compared to these songs. Of course, I didn't listen to most of the most popular artists because I don't feel like it.
        Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aRat View Post

          Gerl radio doesn't even count for german charts (I wish it did but that's another story) so Ava is scoring those hits here even without radio:

          Sweet But Psycho #1
          So Am I #21
          Salt #10
          Kings & Queens #16
          They probably focus on spotify Payola in Germany then. I know Ava has been on my hot hits playlist on spotify for months. Cos that is the only reason I know Kings & Queens even exists. And there is always a Dua song in the top 10 or 20 also.

          MIss Lipa currently at three lol, that cheque definitely cleared.
          Last edited by InFamous; Sat November 21, 2020, 22:37.

          Comment


          • If only Madonna would make an appearance on Studio 2054 livestream. Princess & Queen would break the internet.
            Cha Cha Instructor

            Comment


            • Midnight Sky was far more deserving of the top 10 than Prisoner IMO. Midnight Sky is one of the best songs released in years.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                They probably focus on spotify Payola in Germany then. I know Ava has been on my hot hits playlist on spotify for months. Cos that is the only reason I know Kings & Queens even exists. And there is always a Dua song in the top 10 or 20 also.

                MIss Lipa currently at three lol, that cheque definitely cleared.
                Organique demand it is I fear. Dua is the 5th most streamed female after Rihanna, Ariana, Billie and Taylor. People want to strihm her.
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                  Organique demand it is I fear. Dua is the 5th most streamed female after Rihanna, Ariana, Billie and Taylor. People want to strihm her.
                  I haven't streamed that obnoxious version of Levitating once and there it is proudly on my TTH at 3. And sometimes before I manage to skip it it has played more than 30 seconds so it is getting a fradulent stream even though I have zero interest in hearing it. I am sure that happens for countless people every day.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                    i've literally never heard her or anyone mention her. she is one of those acts that online exist on pop forums and there is only mentioned when the conversation turns to unknown act someone should check out.
                    Perhaps Germans living close to the Dutch border listen to Dutch radio. Ava is high on the charts here and radio counts to get a high position.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                      Worst singles of 2020 mainstream singers:
                      1. Stupid Love
                      2. Dynamite (honestly all their songs are tragic to me)
                      3. Ice Cream
                      4. Nice to Meet Ya
                      5. Smile
                      5. 34+35
                      6. I Love Me
                      My rating: ZERO
                      Lotus, Britney Jean, MDNA, Sasha Fierce or E = MC² are masterpieces compared to these songs. Of course, I didn't listen to most of the most popular artists because I don't feel like it.
                      1. Stupid Luv
                      2. Stuck With U
                      3. Memories
                      4. Yummy
                      5. Holy
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RayRay View Post

                        Perhaps Germans living close to the Dutch border listen to Dutch radio. Ava is high on the charts here and radio counts to get a high position.
                        People in stevyy 's Bundesland don't even have the technology to listen to modern musique no wonder he is still stuck listening to 90s throwbacks like Maria and Robbie Will.I.Ams
                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                        98 - OUT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                          The same could be said about Maria tho

                          At least with Madonna people still LOVE to trash talk her every move
                          what can I say? I stan for the unknown singer that nobody uses. (but they use her more than the other one you mentioned).

                          You either have IT or you do not.

                          The past week on Spotify:

                          01 - 1,098,677 - Hung Up ---------------------------- 01 - 11,553,145 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                          02 - 1,028,021 - Like a Prayer ---------------------- 02 - 2,566,125 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                          03 - 948,719 - Material Girl -------------------------- 03 - 1,284,237 - We Belong Together
                          04 - 889,067 - La Isla Bonita ------------------------ 04 - 951,119 - Always be my Baby
                          05 - 811,190 - Like a Virgin -------------------------- 05 - 833,116 - Obsessed
                          06 - 598,218 - 4 Minutes ----------------------------- 06 - 817,012 - Hero
                          07 - 564,785 - Vogue ----------------------------------07 - 807,070 - I Know what You Want
                          08 - 456,780 - Holiday ---------------------------------08 - 783,358 - O Holy Night
                          09 - 395,014 - Crazy For You ----------------------- 09 - 644,623 - Without You
                          10 - 341,707 - Papa Don't Preach ----------------- 10 - 633,101 - Fantasy
                          11 - 280,680 - Frozen --------------------------------- 11 - 566,752 - Silent Night
                          12 - 267,554 - Into the Groove ----------------------12 - 559,549 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. Bieber)
                          13 - 211,318 - Sorry ----------------------------------- 13 - 516,473 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                          14 - 196,803 - Music -----------------------------------14 - 504,980 - One Sweet Day
                          15 - 172,996 - American Pie -------------------------15 - 457,138 - When You Believe
                          16 - 168,919 - B!tch, I'm Madonna -----------------16 - 413,445 - Touch my Body
                          17 - 165,268 - Take a Bow ---------------------------17 - 341,555 - Shake It Off
                          18 - 163,611 - Ray of Light ---------------------------18 - 306,049 - Heartbreaker
                          19 - 160,384 - Live to Tell -----------------------------19 - 301,009 - Endless Love
                          20 - 153,319 - Medellin --------------------------------20 - 278,523 - My All
                          37 - 81,737 - Santa Baby -----------------------------37 - 113,901 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

                          Mariah currently has 42 songs with over 100,000 weekly streams.
                          My Chart

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                            People in stevyy 's Bundesland don't even have the technology to listen to modern musique no wonder he is still stuck listening to 90s throwbacks like Maria and Robbie Will.I.Ams
                            Please the Mariah/ Ariana collab is coming to outshadow Dua and Myles recreation with the predictible lesbian baiting scene.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                              Please the Mariah/ Ariana collab is coming to outshadow Dua and Myles recreation with the predictible lesbian baiting scene.
                              We'll see in December.
                              Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                Midnight Sky was far more deserving of the top 10 than Prisoner IMO. Midnight Sky is one of the best songs released in years.
                                Tbh I wish they had recorded Gimme What I Want together instead of Prisoner. That song is an 20/10 and with those lyrics they could have gone full out with the lesbian action in the video
                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                98 - OUT

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                  Tbh I wish they had recorded Gimme What I Want together instead of Prisoner. That song is an 20/10 and with those lyrics they could have gone full out with the lesbian action in the video
                                  Prisoner is super meh to me.

                                  Comment


                                  • Not GOAT having a higher streaming number than any Vadge song!
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

                                    GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                      People in stevyy 's Bundesland don't even have the technology to listen to modern musique no wonder he is still stuck listening to 90s throwbacks like Maria and Robbie Will.I.Ams
                                      U shud watch more ZDF Neo Magazin Royal. We even have online Casinos - which no other federal state is even allowed to have.Schleswig-Holstein = The True North and of course the most progressive... rnt u from one of those ultra catholic repressive states? U rnt even allowed to listen to those popstitutes. It's prohibited by law in ur hole. That is why you always look to my state in jealousy bc we have it all... incl. amazing new boygroups like the Leoniden <3.

                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

                                        We'll see in December.
                                        How is Reflections ( 2020) doing ?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          Not GOAT having a higher streaming number than any Vadge song!
                                          That is very surprising given how local and unknown Miss Carey is and how www Miss Madonna is. Someone call the flat-earthers, we have a conspiracy on our hands.
                                          My Chart

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            Prisoner is super meh to me.
                                            It's still a good track and better than Katy's discography but it kind of pales in comparison to Dua's and Miley's recent solo material
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                              How is Reflections ( 2020) doing ?
                                              Better than Katherine's 'music'.
                                              Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Not GOAT having a higher streaming number than any Vadge song!
                                                Thanks to your 300k strihms
                                                #Payola'd
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

                                                  Better than Katherine's 'music'.
                                                  Oh, can you give us an update on it's chart peaks if so ?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                    Oh, can you give us an update on it's chart peaks if so ?
                                                    I will discuss success with you when they announce an Oscar nomination.
                                                    Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X