Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

It's still a good track and better than Katy's discography but it kind of pales in comparison to Dua's and Miley's recent solo material
    lol... that Mully & Dula Peep combo ikea shopping music is lame as fark. Katy stands for fluffy qualitea.

The Ex Hemsworth's flute player girl makes better music when she is on coke alone.
    My Chart

Comment

• However, Mullah & Peep >>>>>>>>>>> Beilo Eyeleesh.

God, ever since that gurl was mean towards my wife, Miss Kristen Wiig and my 2nd wife Miss Maya Rudolph I loathe her.
      My Chart

Comment

• 'Me usually: hates reggaetón
        Me when kali does reggaetón: Dios bendiga el reggaetón, Amen!'

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Sat November 21, 2020, 23:43.
        Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I will discuss success with you when they announce an Oscar nomination.
          Good luck booking that Oscar nomination of which you speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Good luck booking that Oscar nomination of which you speak.
            If Disney buys the nomination, I'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              Hemsworth's flute player
              Jealous?

I know I am
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

'Me usually: hates reggaetón
                Me when kali does reggaetón: Dios bendiga el reggaetón, Amen!'

Oh wow that goes hard as f**k

Lemme save real quick
                98 - OUT

Comment

Jealous?

I know I am
                  love is a battlefield.
                  My Chart

Comment

Oh wow that goes hard as f**k

Lemme save real quick
                    Her new album is

Comment

Thanks to your 300k strihms
                      #Payola'd
                      Sis, it’s not Spotify I ask you to screenshot for your GOAT receipt whenever Herpa comes out with something new.
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

lol... that Mully & Dula Peep combo ikea shopping music is lame as fark. Katy stands for fluffy qualitea.

The Ex Hemsworth's flute player girl makes better music when she is on coke alone.
                        Katy keeps the gurls bothered even while flopping. We love to see it

Comment

It's still a good track and better than Katy's discography but it kind of pales in comparison to Dua's and Miley's recent solo material
                          Oh totally. 100% agree with you.

Miley is in fact on track to release the best album of her career.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I usually don't judge albums before hearing them but i guess i won't like Miley album.

Monster > Prisoner
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              I usually don't judge albums before hearing them but i guess i won't like Miley album.

Monster > Prisoner
                              Well, then wait for the 3rd single and if you like that one, you may want to check out the album (or not).
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I usually don't judge albums before hearing them but i guess i won't like Miley album.

Monster > Prisoner
                                Most songs leaked and I have heard most of them and I can say that's it's gonna be a great cohesive record (and I am saying this as someone who doesn't really use rock at all). Think of FN just in rock.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

Most songs leaked and I have heard most of them and I can say that's it's gonna be a great cohesive record (and I am saying this as someone who doesn't really use rock at all). Think of FN just in rock.
                                  That's why i feel i won't like this. Thank God we had FN this year. If Dua has more great songs like Fever for the B sides project, we are in for a treat.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Well, then wait for the 3rd single and if you like that one, you may want to check out the album (or not).
                                    He didn't say he is not going to check it out. I am sure he will listen to it as soon as it is released.

Comment

He didn't say he is not going to check it out. I am sure he will listen to it as soon as it is released.
                                      Of course i will

I mean who wouldn't check an album out in the streaming age apart from Mathematician?
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Of course i will

I mean who wouldn't check an album out in the streaming age apart from Mathematician?
                                        This.

Comment

Guess I'll be using three to four tracks tracks then when I remove the filler/trash

Comment

Guess I'll be using three to four tracks tracks then when I remove the filler/trash
                                            Have fun listening to Clown then
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• The Weeknd has a xmas song coming... with a female artist
                                              Hopefully it's a good song with Dua so Maria's days as Xmas Fad Queen are numbered
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Have fun listening to Smile then
                                                I listen to my zero skip album of pop perfection daily.

Stream Tucked for happiness.

Comment

Hopefully it's a good song with Dua so Maria's days as Xmas Fad Queen are numbered
                                                  Nothing is topping Mariah at Xmas. Get over it

Comment

where did you hear about The Weeknd dropping a new song with a female artist?

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X