Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    + Sheryl Crow and Mary J. Blige and Alanis.
    Not Sheryl and Alanis. They belong to the alternative 90's chicks group along with Tori, Fiona, Bjork and Heather, even though Alanis and Sheryl were more commercial in that respective group.
    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      Celina debuted before Madonna? What? Why was she such a flop during the 80s?
      Celine Dion wasn't a flop in the 80's. She had several gold and platinum records in Canada with her early French albums. And she won Eurovision in 1988 of course.
      However, it wasn't until 1990 when she released her first English album that SONY took her on to conquer the international market.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        Can't believe this flopped

HOT 100

#14 (+7) Don't Floponce Now

Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• I was gonna say... I know Don't Start Now is on the radio here!

That's great! She's about to get another top 10

Vote for songs for the UKMix 2010-2019 Female-Led Singles Countdown by Jan. 31!
          152nd FSC - Quezon City,Philippines
          Cheapthrills' Cheap 40 OF 2019 - #5-#1

Comment

• I hope it goes Top 10 but I can see this peaking at #11
            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• sad days for the industry
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• This entire 90s album is underrated

I remember how people would cringe at them back in the day but somehow I love how those songs sound today.
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

HOT 100

#14 (+7) Don't Floponce Now

I'm Glad it's picking up. It's really a bop. I hope it goes number 1. It what she deserves

Does anyone fave got a big hit that you as a stan don't care to much for? Mine is crazy in love. Never cared for it tbh. Baby Boy was always miles better imo. Now crazy in love live is a ******* bop/experience

Comment

• There are reports of JLO and Shakira not getting along & refusing to cooperate for the Super Bowl. Omg the performance is gonna be such a huge mess and I am sooooo here for it.

Comment

• Barbie Girl is probably the gheyest song ever
                      Originally posted by Kaloki
                      I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Katy and Ri's friendship?

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

sad days for the industry
                          Slightly OT but I checked a few of his videos couple a weeks ago and this dude is so cringy...that completely unfunny alter ego that keeps popping up. Is that supposed by hilarious?

Comment

• WaiT Dance Monkey already has 900M streams on Spotify and still is #1 with a massive lead

Could it actually be coming for Shape Of You ( the current most streamed song on there) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              Slightly OT but I checked a few of his videos couple a weeks ago and this dude is so cringy...that completely unfunny alter ego that keeps popping up. Is that supposed by hilarious?
                              Nah Melon is not cringy. I don't go to him for humor, but for insight. His reviews are generally well funded.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                Nah Melon is not cringy. I don't go to him for humor, but for insight. His reviews are generally well funded.
                                I suppose so but the way he wraps up his reviews in comedy is an absolute turn off for me. I'd rather read his reviews.

Comment

WaiT Dance Monkey already has 900M streams on Spotify and still is #1 with a massive lead

Could it actually be coming for Shape Of You ( the current most streamed song on there) ?
                                  Wouldn't be surprised, it's only slightly worse.

Comment

Does anyone fave got a big hit that you as a stan don't care to much for? Mine is crazy in love.
                                    Bts's boy with love. It was just too 'pink' and sugary for my liking. Fake love was better

Comment

Does anyone fave got a big hit that you as a stan don't care to much for? Mine is crazy in love. Never cared for it tbh. Baby Boy was always miles better imo. Now crazy in love live is a ******* bop/experience
                                      “Stronger” probably

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                        Whatever happened to Katy and Ri's friendship?
                                        Katy is a flop these days so Rihanna distanced herself from that. Katy should try a friendship with Ciara these days though.
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                          Katy is a flop these days so Rihanna distanced herself from that. Katy should try a friendship with Ciara these days though.
                                          At least she releases songs.

Comment

• They both basically don't attend award shows anymore. It was probably one of those - I love you when I see you friendships.
                                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• At least C-Error has hood klassics.
                                              Originally posted by Kaloki
                                              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] sis we both LOST. Billie Eyeleash got the Bond Theme

Comment

[MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] sis we both LOST. Billie Eyeleash got the Bond Theme
                                                  whet? They gave that huge promo tool to a 10 y.o. girl? lorde.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                    whet? They gave that huge promo tool to a 10 y.o. girl? lorde.
                                                    Exactly. Out of all the options they chose that literal child...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X